Author Topic: Hillary Television Ad Effective "Just One Wrong Move"  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Hillary Television Ad Effective "Just One Wrong Move"
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 03:23:06 am »
I've seen that ad several times now.  There's no better ammunition to use against Trump than himself and his own words.

What kind of adult uses those phrases "they can F___ Themselves?  And what kind of ministers can go along pretending that he is America's savior from Hillary Clinton?

This whole thing has been hard on me.  It gags me to know that my fellow sisters and brothers in the Lord are ignoring many passages out of the Bible to promote this slime ball.  Everyone including Trump needs prayer.  But not blessings from the Lord for his lack of wisdom, verbal abuses and character assassinations.  Certainly not for his stories about a good family in a filthy rag magazine (Cruz).  Its fine that Donald Trump runs for president but to call himself a Christian and have Christians salivate over him is offensive.  To me, and in my opinion according to many passages in the Bible God.  A man lacking wisdom who cannot even identify the reason for Jesus sacrifice at the Cross.  Sorry but the church has whored itself out for a promise of Supreme Court Justice.  Well that's really trusting God isn't it?  I can't go to a church that worships idols.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had to go through the fire in order for Nebuchadnezzar to acknowledge God.  I don't get the connection unless Christians want us to go through the fire in order for Trump to get saved??????

1 Corinthians 5:11

But actually, I have written to you not to associate with any so-called [Christian] brother if he is sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater [devoted to anything that takes the place of God], or is a reviler [who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others], or is a drunkard or a swindler—you must not so much as eat with such a person.

also and there are many more: Proverbs 24 and 28
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 03:25:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 04:12:27 am »
What kind of adult uses those phrases "they can F___ Themselves? 

Hang out with me when the topic of the government come up.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 05:26:22 am »
Hang out with me when the topic of the government come up.

OK, so true.  Good point and thank you for calling me out on it.  Of course people swear.  And government is good reason for some I am sure.  I have said my fair share of swear words as a young woman.  Just because I choose not to now doesn't mean I am perfect in any way. 

If you asked me whether I thought those words were appropriate for a candidate in a public setting I would say no.  That is not the way a leader should talk.  I don't care what he thinks he should bridle his mouth to keep his sewage to himself.  That I will stick to.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 05:31:16 am »
OK, so true.  Good point and thank you for calling me out on it.  Of course people swear.  And government is good reason for some I am sure.  I have said my fair share of swear words as a young woman.  Just because I choose not to now doesn't mean I am perfect in any way. 

If you asked me whether I thought those words were appropriate for a candidate in a public setting I would say no.  That is not the way a leader should talk.  I don't care what he thinks he should bridle his mouth to keep his sewage to himself.  That I will stick to.

Agreed. It would show a level of self control concordant with the ability to engage in diplomacy.

(Diplomacy: The art of telling some miserable SOB to go to Hell in such a way that they are looking forward to the trip.)

Constant streams of 'fighting words' are not the key to foreign relations unless one is a real war monger.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 05:49:11 am »
Agreed. It would show a level of self control concordant with the ability to engage in diplomacy.

(Diplomacy: The art of telling some miserable SOB to go to Hell in such a way that they are looking forward to the trip.)

Constant streams of 'fighting words' are not the key to foreign relations unless one is a real war monger.

All the way around.  Whether it is in  foreign relations diplomacy.  Speaking of the media or his ex wife.  Talking about his Christianity.  Who cares what his foul mouth thinks?  Can't control himself. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 08:25:48 am »
What kind of adult uses those phrases "they can F___ Themselves?  And what kind of ministers can go along pretending that he is America's savior from Hillary Clinton?
That is an excellent observation.  I am constantly slapping the side of my head asking myself why I didn't make that same comment after reading your posts.
What kind of adult uses the phrase "they can F*** themselves" in front of an audience of thousands?  Who does that?  The answer is a angry man who has never had to apologize for anything because he was born to privilege.

Great post as always Chosen Daughter!