Author Topic: PATRIOTS MUST CARRY TRUMP ACROSS THE FINISH LINE - Lloyd Marcus  (Read 354 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
PATRIOTS MUST CARRY TRUMP ACROSS THE FINISH LINE

By Lloyd Marcus
August 27, 2016
NewsWithViews.com

Patriots, to save our country, it has become clear that we must hoist Trump up on our shoulders and carry him across the finish line into the Oval Office. The mainstream media has blatantly joined crooked Hillary and her minions to brand Trump unfit to serve as president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I cannot stomach watching CNN. Almost every evening I am at my local gym on an aerobic machine working to keep my blood sugar numbers good. CNN is always on a few of the TV sets hanging from the ceiling. Reading headlines posted on the lower third of the screen with the sound turned down is quite revealing. It makes it plain to see CNN's relentless efforts to demonize and destroy Trump.

For example: The news that the father of the Pulse nightclub shooter was seated behind Hillary at her rally was not helpful to her campaign. A day or so later, CNN's lower third headline read, “Disgraced Congressman Sits Behind Trump at Rally.” This was CNN's attempt to defend Hillary by saying, see, a not-so-good person was seated behind Trump at his rally.

I have seen numerous lower third graphics on CNN purposed to portray Trump as a racist and a nut case (standard Leftist tactics to silence and destroy).

The other night at my gym, the CNN lower graphic read, “Breaking News: Confederate Flag at Trump Rally Tonight”. Do you see what CNN was attempting do? CNN, along with most of the mainstream media are Hillary operatives disguised as news outlets. CNN wanted to convey the message that a Confederate flag at a Trump rally means Trump and his supporters are rabid racists.

Read More At: http://newswithviews.com/Marcus/lloyd355.htm

Offline sinkspur

Re: PATRIOTS MUST CARRY TRUMP ACROSS THE FINISH LINE - Lloyd Marcus
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 02:45:00 pm »

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!
RETWEETS
6:24 AM - 27 Aug 2016

Most of what CNN does is simply repeat Trump's words or show Trump saying what he says.  Here's an example of a tweet that is already being talked about on ESPN. 

Woman gets murdered and Trump makes it about himself, like Orlando.  The digital equivalent of handing out yard signs at a funeral.

Tell Kellyanne Conway the tranquilizer dart didn't work.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34