Author Topic: SWEDISH COPS OVERWHELMED BY ATTACKS FROM AFGHANIS  (Read 502 times)

Offline unknown

SWEDISH COPS OVERWHELMED BY ATTACKS FROM AFGHANIS
« on: August 27, 2016, 05:21:04 am »

SWEDISH COPS OVERWHELMED BY ATTACKS FROM AFGHANIS
'It used to be a super peaceful country where nothing of this sort used to happen'

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/swedish-cops-overwhelmed-by-attacks-from-afghanis/

Paul Bremmer
Aug 26, 2016

Children are being sexually exploited. Hordes of men are sexually assaulting women. Cars are being set on fire while hand grenades are lobbed at the police.

No, this is not a Third World country, nor is it an American inner-city neighborhood. This is Sweden, the formerly peaceful Nordic land of hardworking Lutherans.

But the country is not as peaceful as it once was. Last New Year’s Eve, gangs of young men, described as “unaccompanied from Afghanistan,” surrounded and molested women in Malmo, Sweden’s third largest city. The police and media managed to keep the story under wraps for 11 days afterward.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: SWEDISH COPS OVERWHELMED BY ATTACKS FROM AFGHANIS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 01:26:32 am »
Sweden: a dead nation walking.

This guy had a lot to do with his nation's collapse:

Gunnar Myrdal

The Swedes bought into his idiocy.
Now they must pay for it.