Author Topic: Trump stokes race war with Hillary by calling Clintons the 'real predators' and dredging up 'super predator' crime bill comments  (Read 1783 times)

Offline unknown

Trump stokes race war with Hillary by calling Clintons the 'real predators' and dredging up 'super predator' crime bill comments

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760204/Trump-stokes-race-war-Hillary-calling-Clintons-real-predators-dredging-super-predator-crime-bill-comments.html

- Donald Trump kept up his race-based attacks on 'bigot' Hillary Clinton by calling her and her husband the 'real predators'
- Trump campaign video blasts Hillary for using the term 'super predator' to raise crime fears in 1994
- Hits 'racist undertones' of her losing 2008 campaign against Barack Obama
- Recycle's Bill's 'fairytale' comment
- Comes after Trump labeled Clinton a 'bigot' and Clinton blasted Trump for fueling 'fringe' anti-Semitic and racist elements

Geoff Earle
26 August 2016

Republican Donald Trump kept up his race-fueled attack on Democrat Hillary Clinton Friday, calling his rival and her husband 'predators' and hitting her for 'racist undertones' of her failed 2008 campaign.

It was just his latest effort to get under Clinton's skin with increasingly incendiary comments, which culminated this week when he directly called his rival a 'bigot' who doesn't care about African American communities. 

'The Clinton's are the real predators' Trump wrote on Twitter in just one of a barrage of attacks.

{.. snip .. see URL for Trumps ad, and for Trumps tweets .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

The sad thing is that Trump supporters actually think this works.

The reality is that Clinton will take the juiciest bits of Trump's attacks and build another campaign ad out of it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Real glad I don't have a dog in this fight.

Offline sinkspur

Trump has ZERO history with blacks except to be accused of housing discrimination. 

Why Conway thinks this will work is beyond me.  Trump is being laughed at by most blacks.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:whistle:  Don't you have knives to sharpen...guns to clean...or something?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trump has ZERO history with blacks except to be accused of housing discrimination. 

Why Conway thinks this will work is beyond me.  Trump is being laughed at by most blacks.

He only needs 10%-12%, my FRiend!    :laugh: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

What could go wrong?

Trump's CEO                                                                                                                                                                           Trump's Doctor

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 09:37:06 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

He also needs more than 27% of Hispanics and he's at 14%.

Ain't happenin', Friend.

Silver Pines

Which begs the question why Trump would invite a racist and a predator to his wedding...pose for cozy, grinning pictures with said racist predator...donate to her...lavish compliments on her...etc., etc., etc.

geronl

Ain't happenin', Friend.

Trump is also polling worse among whites

Offline Longmire

Ain't happenin', Friend.

Who knows where you pulled that number, but it is "happening" right now in Florida.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/FAU_Florida_August.pdf

HonestJohn

Who knows where you pulled that number, but it is "happening" right now in Florida.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/FAU_Florida_August.pdf

Wheee!!!

The 814th posting of a very flawed poll.

Why restrict yourself?  Go for the real truth! 

The Hidden Polls

Offline skeeter

I thought leftist rags liked race wars.

Offline Longmire

Wheee!!!

Try engaging your brain for a change and explain why the poll is NG.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

WHAT?  You haven't picked a side between the greater of two evils?

Offline Longmire

Trump has ZERO history with blacks...

Except for hiring them, doing business with them, palling around with them, and respecting them...you're right.

Offline Longmire

Why Conway thinks this will work is beyond me. 

Why you think Conway is calling the shots inside the campaign is beyond me.

HonestJohn

Except for hiring them, doing business with them, palling around with them, and respecting them...you're right.

Banning them from renting at his properties...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

And making the ones who work for him come in the back entrance...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Longmire

[
Trump is being laughed at by most blacks.

Blacks (and whites) laughed along with Trump for two decades during The Apprentice.

They will vote for their favorite candidate in November. Count on it

Offline Longmire

Trump hosting the Art of Life Gala in 1998

Offline RedHead

And retweeting bogus crime statistics that claim 81% of whites murdered were murdered by blacks is how he's going to get that kind of support?

HonestJohn

And retweeting bogus crime statistics that claim 81% of whites murdered were murdered by blacks is how he's going to get that kind of support?

He retweeted that from a white supremacist.