Author Topic: McMullin Will Appear on Idaho Ballot (That makes 7 states where people are given another choice)  (Read 1044 times)

cuky

McMullin Will Appear on Idaho Ballot
https://www.evanmcmullin.com/mcmullin_will_appear_on_idaho_ballot

AUGUST 26, 2016 (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) – The Idaho Secretary of State's office has confirmed that Evan McMullin's name will appear on Idaho's general election ballot. The McMullin campaign exceed the required amount of signatures by submitting 1,168 signatures in the on-time filing.

Idaho joins a growing list of states that McMullin has gained ballot access to in less than 3 weeks from announcing his candidacy. The list of states where McMullin has secured a spot on the ballot includes Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, and Utah.

McMullin had this to say, "I'm grateful for the grassroots organization that helped me garner more than enough signatures in order to qualify for Idaho's ballot. From the outset, my entry into this race was to present my fellow Americans with a better option. Idahoans, like fellow citizens across our great nation, deserve real leadership in the White House come next year."

Wingnut

They are working on Wyoming next.
In Obama math that would be 7 down, 50 to go.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
McMullin Will Appear on Idaho Ballot
https://www.evanmcmullin.com/mcmullin_will_appear_on_idaho_ballot

(snip)

Interesting... does anyone know if his campaign is trying to get him listed as an official write-in candidate on the Texas ballot?
Let it burn.

Offline GrouchoTex

They filed lawsuits to try to get on the ballot. I do not know the latest on that. I am also a fellow Texan and  hopeful that he gets on to have an alternative close to my views to vote for.

Any chance that he'll be able to do a mass media, prime time event?
Something that will get his name out there?

Offline libertybele

Any chance that he'll be able to do a mass media, prime time event?
Something that will get his name out there?

Just think of the traction he could gain if Hannity would give him some free publicity like he has Trump.  Trump still dominates the media; whether negative or positive.  Unfortunately a lot of people won't vote for a 3rd party as they feel they wouldn't win anyways -- that's been pounded into their heads ever since Ross Perot.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kartographer

"I think voting for the lesser of two evils in game theory always leads to more evil." - Penn Jillette
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.