Author Topic: Flip-Flopping Trump Goes Full-On Pro-AMNESTY, RINO, Establishment, Globalist, Cuck  (Read 759 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Of course, he doesn’t call it amnesty for illegal aliens, “as such,” just like senators Marco Rubio 
77%
, Charles Schumer 
2%
, John McCain 
34%
, Lindsey Graham 
30%
didn’t and the rest of the infamous “Gang of Eight” proponents of amnesty for illegals aliens. And Donald Trump didn’t call it amnesty, just like RINO Jeb Bush and John Kasich didn’t during his failed presidential run.

They had fines and back-taxes in their “immigration reform,” i.e., amnesty plans just like the one Donald Trump just announced......

http://politistick.com/trump-goes-full-pro-amnesty-establishment-globalist-cuck/

geronl

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Vulcan

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

The whole election was a Democratic scam.  We have two choices.  Democrat or Democrat.  Not to mention the sweet smell of victory for Democrats.  The milking of the Republican money chest to Donald Trump leaving little for other critical Republican races.

We have been had.

Last minute observation of the photo.  Someone needs to shove a sock in that mouth.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:13:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

I really wish the GOP and conservatives would stop using the language of the 'alt-right'.  It legitimizes their existence.

(The term "alt-right" is the politically correct way of referring to the skinheads, klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists found on the right.)