Author Topic: Ex-Minuteman Chris Simcox sentenced to 19.5 years in child sex-abuse case  (Read 963 times)

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

Megan Cassidy | The Republic | azcentral.com
Jul 11, 2016
Chris Simcox, the former leader of the Minuteman border vigilante group, was sentenced to 19.5 years in prison Monday, bringing an end to a sex-abuse case involving two girls under 10.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/07/11/chris-simcox-sentenced-child-sex-abuse/86948200/

I couldn't find this on a search. Knowing the company he was keeping at the time, I'm not surprised at all.

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope he is brutally raped every day of that 19.5 years.

Offline sinkspur

Wasn't this the hothead who had FR in a lather over his silly "border fence."  He was collecting money for it and volunteers. 

So many of these guys who are so friggin' self-righteous engage in the darkest of perversions.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

Wasn't this the hothead who had FR in a lather over his silly "border fence."  He was collecting money for it and volunteers. 

So many of these guys who are so friggin' self-righteous engage in the darkest of perversions.

Yes, that's the guy. One of them.

Offline Frank Cannon

You bet your ass...