Author Topic: Brexit Leader Rallies the Trump Troops  (Read 694 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Brexit Leader Rallies the Trump Troops
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:04:45 am »

The British Are Coming!

Brexit Leader Rallies the Trump Troops

Nigel Farage comes to Mississippi.
9:43 PM, Aug 24, 2016 |  By Fred Barnes

Donald Trump unleashed a new populist messenger on Wednesday night who declared Americans can defeat the establishment and the media just as the British people did in voting to leave the European Union.

The messenger was Nigel Farage, the former head of the United Kingdom Independence Party and leader of the Brexit movement. On June 23, U.K. voters followed Farage and dissident Tory politicians and defied a bevy of polls that forecast a victory for those eager to keep England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland in the EU.

Trump introduced Farage at rally in Jackson, Mississippi. And Farage delivered a crowd-pleasing speech of pure populism. He praised the average U.K. citizens—including those had never voted before—for prevailing over a juggernaut of big companies, the International Monetary Fund, and Prime Minister David Cameron. He said the success of anti-EU voters was a model for what can be achieved by a middle- and working-class people in America.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/brexit-leader-rallies-the-trump-troops/article/2003967
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:05:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Brexit Leader Rallies the Trump Troops
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 11:00:55 am »
The media is playing it up as a Farage endorsement but Farage says Trump is a big government guy who wouldn't be his choice if he were voting.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 11:28:50 am »
Nigel Farage at Trump Rally: Anything Is Possible If Enough Decent People Fight the Establishment

Former leader of the UK Independent Party Nigel Farage, credited for Brexit, addressed the audience at a Trump campaign rally in Jackson, Mississippi on Wednesday night. Farage left the UKIP after the United Kingdom voted to 'leave' the European Union.

"You can beat the pollsters, you can beat the commentators, you can beat Washington," Farage said to cheers. "If you want change, you better get your walking boots on."

"Anything is possible if enough decent people want to fight the establishment," Farage said.

Farage also took a shot at President Barack Obama for campaigning against Brexit.

"The big card the prime minister (David Cameron) decided to play in the referendum is he got a foreign visitor to come to London to talk to us. Yes, we were visited by one Barack Obama. And he talked down to us. He treated us as if we were nothing," Farage said.

"I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if you paid me!" Farage jokingly said to the crowd.

"I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me!" Farage said to laughter.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/24/nigel_farage_at_trump_rally_anything_is_possible_if_enough_decent_people_fight_the_establishment.html

@Cripplecreek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:30:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 11:39:12 am »
You can win by flipping on the one policy - amnesty - that your primary supporters all said was non-negotiable?  Please.  I wonder how much Trump is paying this guy. 

Flip

Flop

Flip

Flop

:whistle:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:51:36 am by Oceander »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 11:44:33 am »
Rich Edson ‏@RichEdsonDC  3h3 hours ago
Just conducted a brief interview with @Nigel_Farage -says MS gov invited him to speak Brexit and was previously unaware Trump would be there

@CatherineofAragon

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 01:29:18 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

@Cripplecreek

Now, now...don't you go introducing facts into this narrative.  All will fall before Trump!  It's happening!   :laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 01:31:17 pm »
@Cripplecreek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

@Right_in_Virginia

Your candidate just flipped on his key issue and the reason many/most support him in the first place.  It must be exhausting to be a Trump fan.   :laugh: