Author Topic: TRUMP JUST OFFICIALLY ADOPTED THE JEB BUSH/GANG OF 8 POSITION ON AMNESTY  (Read 10067 times)

Silver Pines

Re: TRUMP JUST OFFICIALLY ADOPTED THE JEB BUSH/GANG OF 8 POSITION ON AMNESTY
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2016, 04:14:11 pm »

Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011, 5:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)

And

Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011, 7:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

It appears one of the fall for anything chump types that Trump has managed to fool is the owner of FR...lol!!!

@LMAO

to bolster your argument I submit this piece of evidence.  Contrast and compare, lol:

8/21/2016, 12:35:05 PM · 153 of 165
Jim Robinson to The Westerner

Didn’t see the New Yorker’s hit piece, but my reaction would be Trump overall is a successful American Christian capitalist who believes in securing the blessings of liberty to all Americans and our posterity. Hillary is a corrupt, godless, America-hating, capitalism-hating communist bitch.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2016, 04:17:08 pm »

Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011, 5:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)

And

Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011, 7:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

It appears one of the fall for anything chump types that Trump has managed to fool is the owner of FR...lol!!!

Jane Long is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Between she and Harley Lady, the drool rate has to be yuuuge.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2016, 04:25:20 pm »
Prove it, these stories are all BS, Trump said he'd enforce the law and build the wall.

Right Scoop and so on are all liars; show one mainstream story saying Trump has flipped flopped, you can't.

For starters:

"There certainly can be a softening because we're not looking to hurt people," Trump answered. "We want people — we have some great people in this country."

"So you have somebody who's been in the country for 20 years, has done a great job, and everything else,"Trump said. "Do we take him and the family and her and him or whatever and send him out?"

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/donald-trump-speaks-about-immigration-law-in-austin-rally

"No citizenship. Let me go a step further — they'll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them...Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out. But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time. It's a very, very hard thing,” -DJT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-immigration-stance-allies-squirm-

It's amnesty, but we aren't going to call it that.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2016, 04:26:51 pm »
@LMAO

to bolster your argument I submit this piece of evidence.  Contrast and compare, lol:

8/21/2016, 12:35:05 PM · 153 of 165
Jim Robinson to The Westerner

Didn’t see the New Yorker’s hit piece, but my reaction would be Trump overall is a successful American Christian capitalist who believes in securing the blessings of liberty to all Americans and our posterity. Hillary is a corrupt, godless, America-hating, capitalism-hating communist bitch.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 128 | View Replies
JR has gone all in with his site when it comes to Trump. Trump is doing the exact things now that we were banned/suspended for saying he would. So all that's left is to defend Trump's flip flops so that he can keep the Trump worshippers. Those that actually bought the Trump routine are starting to get shaky.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2016, 04:31:31 pm »

Some people believed that if he built that wall and sent the illegals packing, he could do anything else he wanted to do.
Ann Coulter and several people at TOS held this opinion.
I wonder how those parents of children who were murdered by illegals, those he had on stage during the convention, feel today?
How do Kate Stenlye's relatives feel today?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2016, 04:35:38 pm »
Some people believed that if he built that wall and sent the illegals packing, he could do anything else he wanted to do.
I wonder how those parents of children who were murdered by illegals, those he had on stage during the convention, feel today?

At the Convention? Hell, Trump had a stage full of weeping parents on TUESDAY NIGHT in Austin, letting them tell their stories, all the while Trump had already made the statement you posted on Hannity's show. 

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2016, 04:36:24 pm »
For starters:

"There certainly can be a softening because we're not looking to hurt people," Trump answered. "We want people — we have some great people in this country."

"So you have somebody who's been in the country for 20 years, has done a great job, and everything else,"Trump said. "Do we take him and the family and her and him or whatever and send him out?"

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/donald-trump-speaks-about-immigration-law-in-austin-rally

"No citizenship. Let me go a step further — they'll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them...Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out. But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time. It's a very, very hard thing,” -DJT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-immigration-stance-allies-squirm-

It's amnesty, but we aren't going to call it that.

How would they pay back taxes?    Can other people who have failed to pay taxes, perhaps stolen someones identity to work also pay late?  Does a citizen get tax amnesty?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2016, 04:36:50 pm »
Prove it, these stories are all BS, Trump said he'd enforce the law and build the wall.

Right Scoop and so on are all liars; show one mainstream story saying Trump has flipped flopped, you can't.
DING DING DING DING! We have the Trumpslaining logic fallacy of the day!
You claim the reports are wrong and say you don't have to prove your claim. This a perfect example of:

Burden Of Proof
You said that the burden of proof lies not with the person making the claim, but with someone else to disprove.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Give the lucky winner a hand folks. 
:hands: :hands:

You win a pair of Donald Trump Flips Flops. Only the highest quality made in China and shipping and handling in the US is done by the foreign workers at Margo Largo. Other than the delivery pony untouched by US hands!

Don't forget it you hit our daily double we have 3 doors with three goats ready to go just for you!

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2016, 04:37:12 pm »
At the Convention? Hell, Trump had a stage full of weeping parents on TUESDAY NIGHT in Austin, letting them tell their stories, all the while Trump had already made the statement you posted on Hannity's show.

You are correct, he had them in Austin, as well.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2016, 04:40:18 pm »
 there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty

Close enough.

We know how this works.

Once they pay the back taxes, etc., the will be a hue and cry for them to become citizens.

They will say "After all, it wouldn't be fair. They are hard working, law-abiding, tax paying, etc, etc, etc.....".

Once you open that door, it won't get shut.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2016, 04:41:58 pm »

How do Kate Stenlye's relatives feel today indeed.

While Ted Cruz was pushing Kate's Law, the idiots were too fixated on Trump theatrics to bother applying public pressure to congress and it went down to a humiliating defeat.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »
How would they pay back taxes?    Can other people who have failed to pay taxes, perhaps stolen someones identity to work also pay late?  Does a citizen get tax amnesty?

Exactly.  This "back taxes" nonsense is a sop to hardliners, but there's no real way to do this. Why would anybody step forward to voluntarily pay taxes?

"Back taxes" is amnesty.  65% of those here illegally don't want citizenship anyway.  All they want is to be left alone, get a driver's license, and be able to work.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2016, 04:46:04 pm »
Exactly.  This "back taxes" nonsense is a sop to hardliners, but there's no real way to do this. Why would anybody step forward to voluntarily pay taxes?

"Back taxes" is amnesty.  65% of those here illegally don't want citizenship anyway.  All they want is to be left alone, get a driver's license, and be able to work.

Exactly, you don't have to deport them.  Just make it so they can't work.   Some will find a way to work under the table but if you enforce the law most employers won't take the chance.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2016, 04:52:38 pm »
Exactly, you don't have to deport them.  Just make it so they can't work.   Some will find a way to work under the table but if you enforce the law most employers won't take the chance.
The law and order candidate wants to reward people for breaking the law. Just let that sink in.  **nononono*

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2016, 04:55:03 pm »

There is exactly one thing that is a common denominator in the 'support Trump even though he's now openly Democrat/pro amnesty' camp. And it ain't taxes, walls or anything else.

My experience over the last two decades has been that people that are anti deport or shall we say, less than strident in their views on immigration are so because they 1: profit in some way from illegal labor, or 2: have friends/family/spouses that are either illegal themselves or very closely connected to illegals. Friends etc.

When you see a person on any conservative forum advocate for 'easing up' or supporting those that might get the power to 'ease up' on immigration issues, you are looking at one of these people.

I would say ask them, but since they have been dishonest about it so far, the classic lie by omission, you can't trust them to tell you the truth anyway. They put their personal 'issue' over the good of their country and the laws of their country for personal gain. That tells you what kind of people they actually are.

Thats not a personal attack. It's simple logic.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:56:21 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2016, 05:01:03 pm »
There is exactly one thing that is a common denominator in the 'support Trump even though he's now openly Democrat/pro amnesty' camp. And it ain't taxes, walls or anything else.

My experience over the last two decades has been that people that are anti deport or shall we say, less than strident in their views on immigration are so because they 1: profit in some way from illegal labor, or 2: have friends/family/spouses that are either illegal themselves or very closely connected to illegals. Friends etc.

When you see a person on any conservative forum advocate for 'easing up' or supporting those that might get the power to 'ease up' on immigration issues, you are looking at one of these people.

I would say ask them, but since they have been dishonest about it so far, the classic lie by omission, you can't trust them to tell you the truth anyway. They put their personal 'issue' over the good of their country and the laws of their country for personal gain. That tells you what kind of people they actually are.

Thats not a personal attack. It's simple logic.

I don't get this coordinated deportation and logistical analysis nonsense.  What ever happened to self deportation?  Make the environment so repulsive to illegal workers they have to leave.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2016, 05:05:34 pm »
I don't get this coordinated deportation and logistical analysis nonsense.  What ever happened to self deportation?  Make the environment so repulsive to illegal workers they have to leave.

Thats a part of the solution for sure.

There is a vast black market for under the table labor and there is no way that alone can get them out. Plus you have many so called 'Churches' in the southwest that actively protect these people. There has to be SOME level of active involvement in seeking these people out and deporting them because they arent going to leave on their own.

Some will leave, for sure. That leaves the determined and they are usually the criminal types. Both employee and employER.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2016, 05:17:25 pm »

So you have someone who has been working cash-on-the-barrelhead for 10 years... All undeclared, all unrecorded. How do you even assign these 'back taxes'? What, an 'equitable GUESS'?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2016, 05:29:12 pm »
So you have someone who has been working cash-on-the-barrelhead for 10 years... All undeclared, all unrecorded. How do you even assign these 'back taxes'? What, an 'equitable GUESS'?

Its probably going to be "Gimme $20 and we'll call it even."

Online roamer_1

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2016, 06:11:34 pm »
Its probably going to be "Gimme $20 and we'll call it even."

A pittance - and probably true. There isn't a way to even define it in real terms.

geronl

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2016, 06:18:51 pm »

Jim Robinson to Jane Long

Doesn’t sound like he’s changed his position on illegal immigration at all.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 774 | View Replies

lololol

geronl

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2016, 07:05:18 pm »
An American probably. Doubtful that he is anything like Christian. A Crony capitalist if he's any kind of capitalist.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2016, 08:02:32 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2016, 11:33:43 pm »
This is Exhibit A of the dangers of Trumpism on the human brain. I suppose he could be a Christian, but there's no evidence to convict him of being one. I understand that only God knows his heart. For now, I'll keep my eyes open to see if I can detect any evidence other than what he says about his beliefs.

@AllThatJazzZ
@geronl

Ben Carson said that Trump was coming around to the idea that there's a higher power, so I seriously doubt he's a Christian.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2016, 11:42:56 pm »
@AllThatJazzZ
@geronl

Ben Carson said that Trump was coming around to the idea that there's a higher power, so I seriously doubt he's a Christian.
Yeah, but that's only because Trump thought he might be the higher power.