Author Topic: TRUMP JUST OFFICIALLY ADOPTED THE JEB BUSH/GANG OF 8 POSITION ON AMNESTY  (Read 10069 times)

Offline montanajoe

Re: TRUMP JUST OFFICIALLY ADOPTED THE JEB BUSH/GANG OF 8 POSITION ON AMNESTY
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2016, 03:25:35 am »
American_in_Tokyo and central_va getting flak.  That thread is hilarious!  Thanks for the link montanajoe!

There are some great lines and insights in that one

To: central_va
Meanwhile, he’s laughing at them—and they are all laughing at us.

170 posted on 8/24/2016, 9:13:58 AM by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies]

IMO the reason so many will go down on the Trumptanic on TOS and in the country as a whole is they are afraid they will be laughed at...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:26:22 am by montanajoe »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2016, 03:29:49 am »
There are some great lines and insights in that one

To: central_va
Meanwhile, he’s laughing at them—and they are all laughing at us.

170 posted on 8/24/2016, 9:13:58 AM by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies]

IMO the reason so many will go down on the Trumptanic on TOS and in the country as a whole is they are afraid they will be laughed at...

They DESERVE to be, at minimum, laughed at. They made utter jackasses out of themselves deriding actual conservatives, trying to destroy Cruz, following every leftist meme and proclimation that trump made as if it were Gospel, comparing him to Jesus Christ and Reagan...

Mockery is their reward. We can never trust them again. They showed their true colors. Yellow and liberal. In that order.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:30:49 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2016, 04:14:34 am »
Prove it, these stories are all BS, Trump said he'd enforce the law and build the wall.

Right Scoop and so on are all liars; show one mainstream story saying Trump has flipped flopped, you can't.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 04:19:56 am »
Prove it, these stories are all BS, Trump said he'd enforce the law and build the wall.

Right Scoop and so on are all liars; show one mainstream story saying Trump has flipped flopped, you can't.

Read his own words. Then admit you were had.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2016, 04:25:09 am »

You ask too much.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2016, 04:26:43 am »

No.  They won't do that.

They will do as they HAVE been doing all along: lecture us on Trump's GENIUS, and loft all their expecteds upon his shoulders while continuing to insult and threaten you and I for refusing to support their messiah.

They are in a cult - and their worshipped cult of personality is infallible according to them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:27:59 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 04:46:21 am »
No.  They won't do that.

They will do as they HAVE been doing all along: lecture us on Trump's GENIUS, and loft all their expecteds upon his shoulders while continuing to insult and threaten you and I for refusing to support their messiah.

They are in a cult - and their worshipped cult of personality is infallible according to them.

CC @Crazieman

Oh I know. I just don't care. They DESERVE to be shown as the liberals they are. And nothing screams 'LIBERAL" like the refusal to admit error in the face of well documented evidence. From Trump himself.

I WANT them to keep denying reality. Because sane people reading their liberal fantasies will then have a choice. Whether or not they want to be a member of the cullt or a person of integrity.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2016, 04:53:38 am »
Is this real?  :thud:  All I want to know is how can we get rid of him?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 04:57:08 am »
The October surprise is going to be the release of his interview with the NYT wherein he states that he has no intention of building a wall nor deporting eleven million illegals.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 05:03:45 am »
The October surprise is going to be the release of his interview with the NYT wherein he states that he has no intention of building a wall nor deporting eleven million illegals.

No need for that surprise when the candidate basically said that in the latest Gimp interview on FOX.

"I curse all you Never Trumpers for not embracing Saint Trumps amnesty plan!"

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 05:31:04 am »
Gee, if only someone could have warned them that Trump was an unreliable flip-flopping con-man!!

Priceless!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 05:39:08 am »
Hitler finds out Trump supports amnesty

Best Downfall parody since Scott Brown won Kennedy's Senate seat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 07:18:27 am »
Priceless!

Its the Art of the Scam.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 11:25:17 am »
That Hitler Finds Out is the funniest one of all.  Skewers all the right people, big time.

Oceander

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2016, 11:40:35 am »
Surely this breach of trust on immigration doesn't have anyone thinking that he might renege on his SCOTUS picks. Or his tax plan. Or whether he'll allow Muslims to immigrate. Or overturning Obamacare. Or how he'd handle ISIS. Or Iran. No, I'm sure he really did mean all those other things. Although, when you think about it... Nah. He wouldn't keep flipping and flopping. That would make him look ridiculous.

Bingo!  You win a seegar!!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2016, 11:47:56 am »
But they'll pay back taxes and make that whole "illegal" thing OK. :silly:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2016, 02:15:29 pm »
Hey Trump supporters, including the fools at FR..........      What does the sting of ultimate duping feel like?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2016, 02:18:03 pm »

"I curse all you Never Trumpers for not embracing Saint Trumps amnesty plan!"
]

I say Hannity picture No. 2 is the one he uses on Trump with his knee pads
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2016, 02:54:26 pm »
Hey Trump supporters, including the fools at FR..........      What does the sting of ultimate duping feel like?

Judging from the comments there, it seems some are getting suspicious that they have been had. Too many, however, are too emotionally invested to admit such. It's human nature to resist admitting one has made a mistake or were conned
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2016, 03:03:07 pm »
Surely this breach of trust on immigration doesn't have anyone thinking that he might renege on his SCOTUS picks. Or his tax plan. Or whether he'll allow Muslims to immigrate. Or overturning Obamacare. Or how he'd handle ISIS. Or Iran. No, I'm sure he really did mean all those other things. Although, when you think about it... Nah. He wouldn't keep flipping and flopping. That would make him look ridiculous.

Its a lead pipe cinch he will. Immigration was his signature issue.

Silver Pines

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2016, 03:05:09 pm »

@catfish1957

Duping?  I don't know what you're talking about!

LIVE:Trump Rallies 8/24/2016 Tampa, FL @ 1pm ET and Jackson, MS @ 7pm CT
8/24/2016, 8:31:39 PM · 789 of 1,271

Jim Robinson to Jane Long

Doesn’t sound like he’s changed his position on illegal immigration at all.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 774 | View Replies

LOL....all is well!  Remain calm!

Online LMAO

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2016, 03:50:38 pm »
@catfish1957

Duping?  I don't know what you're talking about!

LIVE:Trump Rallies 8/24/2016 Tampa, FL @ 1pm ET and Jackson, MS @ 7pm CT
8/24/2016, 8:31:39 PM · 789 of 1,271

Jim Robinson to Jane Long

Doesn’t sound like he’s changed his position on illegal immigration at all.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 774 | View Replies

LOL....all is well!  Remain calm!

Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011, 5:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)

And

Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011, 7:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

It appears one of the fall for anything chump types that Trump has managed to fool is the owner of FR...lol!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:52:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2016, 04:06:21 pm »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2016, 04:10:14 pm »
Reality check here - We are looking at no border wall, amnesty, massive influx of Muslim refugees, infringement on our 2nd amendment rights and liberal justices appointed.  Somehow Ted smiling and saying I told you so doesn't seem to fit ... Ted being sick to his stomach because he knew long ago what was happening (as did his supporters) and he tried stopping it with all he had, is more likely.

The problem now is two-fold; once amnesty is granted the increase in DEM voters will be enormous and Trump has vowed retaliation against Cruz for not supporting him.  Castro (mother is founder of LaRaza group) is planning to run against him.  No...definitely don't see Ted smiling at all.
Yeah that's pretty much the size of it. Bad Moon Rising by CCR keeps sneaking into my playlist these days.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour