Author Topic: Hillary's newly discovered emails raise questions about Comey's report  (Read 392 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 24, 2016
Hillary's newly discovered emails raise questions about Comey's report
By J. Marsolo

The news shows reported yesterday that the FBI discovered 14,900 emails that Hillary had not turned over to the State Department.  This news again focuses attention on the July 5, 2016 report by FBI Director Comey that no criminal charges be pursued against Hillary, although he criticized her handling of the emails as "extremely careless."  In his report, Comey said there were "several thousand work-related emails" that Hillary did not turn over to the State Department.  The question is, are those "several thousand" part of the 14,900, and if so, why didn't Comey say on July 5 that there were 14,900 emails not turned over to the State Department and further explain the nature of the balance of the "several thousand emails"?  It again raises the issue of Hillary's intent in using a private server.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/hillarys_newly_discovered_emails_raise_questions_about_comeys_report.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Hillary's newly discovered emails raise questions about Comey's report
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 01:39:07 pm »
Really now, what difference does it make???

Those who care can't do anything about it.
Those who could do something about it don't care.
Those people on her side think she did the right thing.  They see you and I as more dangerous then the terrorists, the Iranians, or the Russians. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.