Author Topic: If You Love Israel, Trump is the Only Possible Choice  (Read 330 times)

Offline unknown

If You Love Israel, Trump is the Only Possible Choice
« on: August 23, 2016, 11:14:23 pm »

If You Love Israel, Trump is the Only Possible Choice

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/21/love-israel-trump-possible-choice/

Joel B. Pollak
21 Aug 2016

Hillary Clinton is the worst presidential candidate on Israel since Barack Obama, who was the worst ever. Indeed, the only reason Democrats have convinced themselves she is pro-Israel is that, relative to Obama, she is. But Hillary Clinton’s record on Israel is so bad that not even people paid to advocate on her behalf can name a single thing she has done for Israel.

And while Donald Trump is a newcomer to politics and foreign policy, his positions already make him a far better candidate.

Trump is the first American presidential nominee to tell the Israelis that they should keep building settlements in the West Bank as long as the Palestinians refuse to abandon terror and refuse to negotiate a peace agreement. While the left reacted in horror, the proposal is the first that would restore Israel’s negotiating leverage.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline roamer_1

Re: If You Love Israel, Trump is the Only Possible Choice
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 11:33:00 pm »
Thanks anyway - I'll be voting for the Conservative.

Silver Pines

Re: If You Love Israel, Trump is the Only Possible Choice
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 12:05:04 am »
I'm not interested in preaching from a Trump evangelism site.

I'll take Trump at his word when he said he would be neutral between Israel and Palestine.  And I'll take that as reason #3,258 to not support him.