Author Topic: Trump: Democrats Have Run Cities For Decades And "Have Produced Only Poverty, Failing Schools and Broken Homes"  (Read 1233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump: Democrats Have Run Cities For Decades And "Have Produced Only Poverty, Failing Schools and Broken Homes"

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 22, 2016

Donald Trump rips Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party for leaving the black and Latino community in poverty.

"The Democratic party has run nearly every inner city for 50 years, 60 years, 70 years, and even more than 100 years they have produced only poverty, failing schools, and broken homes," Trump said at a Monday night campaign rally in Akron, Ohio.

"Hillary Clinton has totally forgotten the first rule of public service, the job of an elected official is to serve the citizens of the United States," Trump also said.

DONALD TRUMP: We are also going to reject the bigotry up of Hillary Clinton who sees people of color only as votes and not as human beings worthy of a better future. So true. That is so true.

The Democratic party has run nearly every inner city for 50 years, 60 years, 70 years, and even more than 100 years they have produced only poverty, failing schools, and broken homes. In the last eight years, the African-American labor force participation has declined another 3 percentage points and it's dropped another six percentage points for teenagers and that's already from the most dismal numbers in history.

Nearly four in ten African-American children live in poverty. African-American home ownership has declined nearly 10 percentage points from record levels. This is just in the last short while. Also, since 2009, another 2 million latinos have fallen in to poverty. Income for Latino workers fell by almost another $1,000 a year, again, by terrible standards.

Meanwhile homicides are up by nearly 50% in Washington, D.C. and more than 60% in Baltimore and up all over the place, no matter where you look. The level of crime in these cities is something no American should consider acceptable. It should not be considered acceptable.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/22/trump_democrats_have_run_cities_for_decades_and_have_produced_only_poverty_failing_schools_and_broken_homes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

What is Trump going to do to fix the problems?  He has nothing except criticism.

"What have you got to lose" is not a winning message.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump: Democrats Have Run Cities For Decades And "Have Produced Only Poverty, Failing Schools and Broken Homes"

Very true Mr. Trump! How specifically would you propose to fix that?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is Trump going to do to fix the problems?  He has nothing except criticism.

"What have you got to lose" is not a winning message.

I like what he is saying but he does need to offer some suggestions...like I mentioned on another thread it all starts with elections in these areas and ousting the Dems out of control....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I like what he is saying but he does need to offer some suggestions...like I mentioned on another thread it all starts with elections in these areas and ousting the Dems out of control....

Its been talked about for decades but few republicans even run in those areas. I don't see any reason they would start now no matter who the president is.

As a friend in Detroit says, they'll have to run as a democrat, switch parties, behave as a democrat for their single term because that's all they'll get. Even if the people like the party switch republican he won't last more than one term because urbanites tend to be party line voters who check 1 box and walk away.

(BTW Michigan finally got rid of straight ticket voting this summer but the courts have stepped in and stopped it because it makes it too hard for the stupid and lazy to vote democrat consistently)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

It starts with taking away the Obama phones.....the abuse of the Welfare Programs....and maybe introducing technical schools into their neighborhoods instead of "midnight basketball'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It starts with taking away the Obama phones.....the abuse of the Welfare Programs....and maybe introducing technical schools into their neighborhoods instead of "midnight basketball'.

When and where did Mr. Trump say anything like that? EVER?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

"You are a bunch of losers, you need me!" - Trump

geronl

Trump does not propose or support entitlement cuts.

geronl

When and where did Mr. Trump say anything like that? EVER?

He doesn't. Trump does not want to cut entitlements.