Author Topic: Rush: Scientists Claim Women (and Men with Long Ring Fingers) Programmed for Infidelity  (Read 1599 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/23/scientists_claim_women_and_men_with_long_ring_fingers_programmed_for_infidelity

Scientists Claim Women (and Men with Long Ring Fingers) Programmed for Infidelity
August 23, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Before we go to the break, very quickly, U.K. Independent: "Women are 'Genetically Programmed to Have Affairs'."  Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs.  The affairs are backup plans in case the guy with whom they're in a relationship with turns out to be a dud.  It's all about procreation. It's all about life. It's about making sure that the species survives.  This is in women's genes, and they have affairs as backup plans in case Prince Charming turns into Prince Adolpho.  Mr. Snerdley, anybody you want to test the theory on?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Lest that anybody think I'm being prurient with you here, I'll just share it with you.  "Women are predisposed by their genetics..."  For those of you in Rio Linda, it means it's built in. They are born with it.  "Women are predisposed by their genetics to have a..." That means when they do it, you better not get mad at 'em 'cause they actually... They can't help it. It's genetically programmed in there to have affairs as backup plans.  What do you bet that this editor is a female?

And what do you bet that whoever did the research is female, and what do you bet they're in an unhappy relationship or have always been?  What would even spawn something like this?  Who would go looking in the genetic code to find "programmed to have affairs"?  And then the conclusion, why?  Well, backup plans.  "Women need backup plans if their relationships fail, according to research paper," And this research paper is from the University of Texas.

"Scientists at the University of Texas say they are challenging the assumption that humans have evolved to have monogamous relationships.  The University of Texas research team has put forward the mate-switching hypothesis," that's what it's called: The mate-switching hypothesis, "which said that human beings have evolved to keep testing their relationships and looking for better longtime options."  The senior author of the research actually is a guy.  Well, that makes sense, now that I think about it.

His name is Dr. David Buss.  He "told the Sunday Times: 'Lifelong monogamy does not characterize the primary mating patterns of humans. Breaking up with one partner and mating with another may more accurately characterize the common, perhaps the primary, mating strategy of humans.' For our distant ancestors -- when disease, poor diet and minimal healthcare meant that few people lived past 30 - looking for a more suitable partner was necessary..."  So, you see, it's all in there.  It's all in the genetic code.

It's all built in; it must happen in order for the species to survive.

As I say, anybody you're thinking you want to test this theory on, you might now have it open.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Okay.  There's one more thing here in this story from the University of Texas that's actually in the UK Independent about women being genetically programmed to have affairs.  It also points out, there's another measure that the researchers had and that is that men with ring fingers longer than their index fingers are also predisposed to be promiscuous.  Those with ring fingers that are the same size are predisposed to monogamy.

Now, I imagine you're all measuring about now, so let me see. Both of them have longer ring fingers than their index finger, so's mine.  I think this may be kind of flummery here because I bet everybody's is.  I'll bet everybody's ring finger's longer than their index finger, may be part of the -- (interruption) Well, you're woman.  We're talking here about men.  Your genes already have you established as having an affair.  We're now talking about men and whether they're predisposed to do it.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Long ring finger, married over 48 years.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Does Rush have long fingers?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I know Rush often likes to mock scientific studies, and often he is right, but there has been long evidence and studies around sex hormones and finger length.
Example:
http://www.futurity.org/sex-hormones-determine-finger-length/

There have also been findings around sexual orientation and finger length in relation of ring finger to index finger - again directly related to differences in finger growth due to hormone differences.

Some other interesting correlations.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Does Rush have long fingers?

hmmmm, his index finger appears as long as if not longer than his ring finger.

Offline mirraflake

Index finger and ring finger same length here.  Def no music ability. Never had autism, never cheated in any relationship I was ever in etc.

Not sure about low testosterine level..  still as horny at mid 50's as a 16 year old. Have had sex on the brain  since at least age 10
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 06:23:04 pm by mirraflake »

geronl

"scientists" aka social scientists are all agenda-driven crazies