Author Topic: Newly released Hillary email to Huma: ‘I don’t feel great,’ so arrange USAF jet to go home from DC to Westchester  (Read 407 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 23, 2016
Newly released Hillary email to Huma: ‘I don’t feel great,’ so arrange USAF jet to go home from DC to Westchester
By Thomas Lifson

Back in 2009, Hillary Clinton was complaining about her health sufficiently to ask for an Air Force jet to ferry her back home to Westchester County from Washington, D.C. so as to avoid the harrowing and taxing experience of taking the Air Shuttle, the way thousands of less pampered people do on a daily basis.

Aaron Klein reports for Breitbart:

On May 4, 2009, Hillary Clinton wrote to her top aide Huma Abedin, “I still don’t feel great,” and Clinton requested an Air Force plane instead of taking a shuttle from Westchester, New York, apparently to get to Washington, D.C., according to an email released Monday by Judicial Watch. (snip)

Do you think we could get a plane for Westchester flight back tonight? It’s going to rain all day and I still don’t feel great so the idea of playing a guessing game w the shuttle is pretty burdensome to me. What do you think? Could be anytime that works for the Air Force.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/newly_released_hillary_email_to_huma_i_dont_feel_great_so_arrange_usaf_jet_to_go_home_from_dc_to_westchester.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34