Author Topic: The FBI Just Gave Hillary Clinton TERRIBLE News! BREAKING  (Read 2491 times)

rangerrebew

The FBI Just Gave Hillary Clinton TERRIBLE News! BREAKING
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:12:23 pm »
Rusty
Contributor

Hillary FBI

Remember this exchange between Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and FBI Director James Comey?

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

The back and forth was part of a 71-second exchange which carefully laid out the many lies Hillary Clinton told the public.

The House Oversight Committee later produced a video outlining specific falsehoods told by Clinton during sworn testimony.

In that video, Clinton is quoted saying “I provided the Department … with all of my work related e-mails” which Comey’s investigation contradicted.

That lie is being amplified even further today, as a bombshell report indicates the FBI found another nearly 15,000 e-mails and documents on her private server. This is devastating news for Clinton!

Via the Washington Post:

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-fbi-gave-terrible-news/#ixzz4I67gLX8C

geronl

Re: The FBI Just Gave Hillary Clinton TERRIBLE News! BREAKING
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 09:14:59 pm »
Hillary might not have been under oath

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 09:26:29 pm »
"The FBI Just Gave Hillary Clinton TERRIBLE News! BREAKING "

That's not "TERRIBLE News!"  It's just more emails, doesn't mean jack.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:43 pm »
The rule of law is dead in this country.

Not a DAMNED THING is going to come of any of this.  The Oligarchy rules and law does not apply to them, only to us plebes.

They are above any law, and are only a law unto themselves.

Doesn't matter how much 'evidence' one has of treason, criminality, fraud and corruption - if no one will prosecute, then it is all moot and worthless.

Which it is.

We had a coup folks.  Get it through your skulls.

If you want to survive what is coming.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 09:44:31 pm »
Hillary might not have been under oath

Does not matter, lying to the FBI or any law enforcement... even being "misleading" is prosecutable... that is how Leona Helmsly  was jailed.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:46:05 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 10:47:57 pm »
Does not matter, lying to the FBI or any law enforcement... even being "misleading" is prosecutable... that is how Leona Helmsly  was jailed.
Yeah, but Hillary didn't mean to do it so it doesn't count.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 10:50:44 pm »
The rule of law is dead in this country.

Not a DAMNED THING is going to come of any of this.  The Oligarchy rules and law does not apply to them, only to us plebes.

They are above any law, and are only a law unto themselves.

Doesn't matter how much 'evidence' one has of treason, criminality, fraud and corruption - if no one will prosecute, then it is all moot and worthless.

Which it is.

We had a coup folks.  Get it through your skulls.

If you want to survive what is coming.

Completely agree.

Hillary could be on tape strangling puppies and setting fire to children, still wouldn't matter.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 11:41:13 pm »

Another smoking gun!!  And another, and another, and another, and another........

She should be behind bars!!

The corruption in this country is so deep that everyone is breathing it in, and no one seems to be able to do anything to fix it.

Oh, I know, lets give another QE shot. So all that money can go fill more of the Clinton Foundation!!

As the job of Secretary of State, confidential material will be handled. Clinton said she never sent or received any confidential email. Then what was she doing? Was she just a secretary?

Duties of the Secretary of State

January 20, 2009

Under the Constitution, the President of the United States determines U.S. foreign policy. The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President’s chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President’s foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States.

Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State’s duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties -- the activities and responsibilities of the State Department -- include the following:

•Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
•Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
•Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
•Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
•Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
•Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
•Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
•Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
•Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;
•Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
•Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
•Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;
•Administers the Department of State;
•Supervises the Foreign Service of the United States.

In addition, the Secretary of State retains domestic responsibilities that Congress entrusted to the State Department in 1789. These include the custody of the Great Seal of the United States, the preparation of certain presidential proclamations, the publication of treaties and international acts as well as the official record of the foreign relations of the United States, and the custody of certain original treaties and international agreements. The Secretary also serves as the channel of communication between the Federal Government and the States on the extradition of fugitives to or from foreign countries.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/115194.htm

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 10:45:22 am »
These hyperbolic Hillary headlines sure are getting old...

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 10:46:56 am »
These hyperbolic Hillary headlines sure are getting old...

Yes, yes they are.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 11:42:27 am »
Another smoking gun!!  And another, and another, and another, and another........

She should be behind bars!!

The corruption in this country is so deep that everyone is breathing it in, and no one seems to be able to do anything to fix it.

Oh, I know, lets give another QE shot. So all that money can go fill more of the Clinton Foundation!!

As the job of Secretary of State, confidential material will be handled. Clinton said she never sent or received any confidential email. Then what was she doing? Was she just a secretary?

http://www.state.gov/secretary/115194.htm

"•Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;"

Ambassador Stevens is unavailable for comment on this matter.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:53 pm »
Yes, yes they are.

BANG! BOOM! POW! Reminds me of the old Batman TV show.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2016, 12:32:32 pm »
It's just more emails, doesn't mean jack.

Clinton's press secretary weighs in.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2016, 12:36:41 pm »
Conservative media these days is a money making ruse to entrance gullible idiots into thinking the latest "OMG NEW EMAILS TOTALLY DESTROY HILLARY" will amount to anything.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2016, 12:39:37 pm »

Clinton will deny that she lied.  End of story.  There are laws for everyone and then there are laws for the Clintons.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 12:39:51 pm »
Yeah, but Hillary didn't mean to do it so it doesn't count.

This.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 01:00:31 pm »
Everyone lies about email. Let's move on.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Longmire

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 01:22:15 pm »
Everyone lies about email. Let's move on.

I'd rather have an independent investigation into selling access to the US government...ymmv

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 01:24:24 pm »
The FBI has already said that unless they can prove that Hillary knowingly and intentionally had the specific intent to intentionally break the law with intent, then no crime was committed.

So, essentially Hillary is pleading the "STUPID" defense. That is, she is pleading that she was too STUPID and ignorant to know that she was breaking the law, and therefore she is innocent. And apparently, the FBI agrees.

"I had no idea what was going on! I was only doing this SoS crap so I could run for President."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 01:52:44 pm »
This happened during Bill's occupation of the White House: scandal overload.  People just couldn't hear any more.  And, I'm sure some of them thought that there was no-way the Clintons could be that bad, and accepted the vast right-wing conspiracy excuse.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 02:05:22 pm »
Rusty
Contributor

Hillary FBI

Remember this exchange between Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and FBI Director James Comey?

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

The back and forth was part of a 71-second exchange which carefully laid out the many lies Hillary Clinton told the public.

The House Oversight Committee later produced a video outlining specific falsehoods told by Clinton during sworn testimony.

In that video, Clinton is quoted saying “I provided the Department … with all of my work related e-mails” which Comey’s investigation contradicted.

That lie is being amplified even further today, as a bombshell report indicates the FBI found another nearly 15,000 e-mails and documents on her private server. This is devastating news for Clinton!

Via the Washington Post:

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-fbi-gave-terrible-news/#ixzz4I67gLX8C
Hillary crossed her fingers and that's good enough for the FBI.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington