Author Topic: By the Numbers=> Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Is in Serious Trouble and May Never Recover  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Fantom

WHOO HOOO!!!! What a burn. You really got them.

Really.. well ok. Have another drink Fwank.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

It's long past time to stop b*tching about Trump,  and start pointing out how horrible Hillary is.

The enemy inside the gate is more dangerous than the enemy in the field.

Offline Fantom

I'm sorry.   I can't take your message seriously enough to put any effort into a response.

Now there is someone with depth folks.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's not the way it works.

Really? So please explain. How does it work?

You claim you are not trying to convince anyone of anything, and yet you post over 100 posts everyday which are all 100% anti-Trump. And your comments are not simply anti-Trump, they are deeply personal and full of bile and visceral hate for Trump as a human being.

You claim that you will not vote for Hillary, and that you will not vote for Trump, and yet you fill this site with anti-Trump posts all the while claiming that you are not trying to influence anyone's vote.

I always assumed that you are housebound in some way, with no job, or that you are being paid to post as much and as often as you do.

But, I do not know your story. However I do know that you are the most rabid and personal anti-Trump poster that I have ever seen anywhere, on any site, including Kos and DU.

I don't know? It is just weird.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:05:39 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Really.. well ok. Have another drink Fwank.

Sorry. I thought we were supposed to be congratulatory on comments posted.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama made his "Special Olympics" remark, that was a much clearer case, the Kennedy who is involved with helping mentally and physically challenged persons said it was a "teaching moment", simply, Obama may not have given much thought into making such a callous statement. He was wrong to do it. Trump acted spontaneously and even if it was on purpose, like Obama's remark, showed poor taste. I doubt if most people continue to harp on Obama's remark.

HonestJohn

Here's the deal.

Obama's bad.
Hillary's badder.
Trump's the baddest.

One's not running.
One's a corrupt crook.
The other's insane, has delusions of grandeur, plots revenge against all not sufficiently loyal, and loves America's enemies more than Obama.

The choice is simple.

Offline Frank Cannon

Here's the deal.

Obama's bad.
Hillary's badder.
Trump's the baddest.

One's not running.
One's a corrupt crook.
The other's insane, has delusions of grandeur, plots revenge against all not sufficiently loyal, and loves America's enemies more than Obama.

The choice is simple.

Obama?

geronl

In some polls Hillary wouldn't even need to win a "swing state" to take the electoral college victory

Offline wolfcreek

That's where i'm at.   I think the party made a mistake in nominating him,   but this guy is our best hope for keeping the Nazi out of power,  so like it or not,  we're stuck with him or Hillary. 

I chose "Not Hillary",  meaning Trump.

And look at what the other side has done to this country in a short time! Trump was out building businesses not destroying them.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Idiotic thread. Hillary is creaming donny in the polls.

The idiocy and cognitive dissonance of Hannity listeners cannot be overestimated it seems.

Offline wolfcreek

But burnt is another matter altogether.    You want to get burned?   Let Hillary create her Gestapo.   She'll burn plenty of us.

They have a severe lack of understanding as far as what she wants to do.

Her first 100 days could destroy any opposition to the Left for decades.

Offline wolfcreek

Sorry , this isn't TOS. Many of the members here including myself were told to STFU on FR and were led to the light by others that knew about TBR.  Don't go there. Or is it yor intention to destroy this sight as well.

This has noting to do with TOS. This is about NOT supporting the Left in the election.

Every anti-Trump thread/comment does just that. [although this particular one isn't one of them]

Offline wolfcreek

You claim you are not trying to convince anyone of anything, and yet you post over 100 posts everyday which are all 100% anti-Trump. And your comments are not simply anti-Trump, they are deeply personal and full of bile and visceral hate for Trump as a human being.

You claim that you will not vote for Hillary, and that you will not vote for Trump, and yet you fill this site with anti-Trump posts all the while claiming that you are not trying to influence anyone's vote.

I always assumed that you are housebound in some way, with no job, or that you are being paid to post as much and as often as you do.

But, I do not know your story. However I do know that you are the most rabid and personal anti-Trump poster that I have ever seen anywhere, on any site, including Kos and DU.

Or it's just denial. ;) Sink has many faces.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:43:12 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline ConstitutionRose

I'm not asking to stir anything up, I am genuinely curious; why does it matter if there are more anti-Hillary articles?  Do we not all know what a piece of garbage she is?  Is there a large number of people on a conservative forum that would seriously entertain voting for her?

I'm not on here 24/7, but like you I've never seen a single poster declare that they would vote for Clinton.  What I have seen, repeatedly,  is Trump supporters  equating opposition to Trump as support for Clinton.

I like to see the Clinton articles in part because they are hard to find, but I would not judge someone based on the number of anti-Clinton articles they posted.

I married into a NY family who are mostly Democrats.  They seem to gravitate socially to other New Yorkers who are also Democrats.  I can tell you that there is very little enthusiasm for Clinton among this gruop.  The most positive  thing you hear is that she will be the 1st female president.  Had the Republican party managed to field a candidate other than Trump there was opportunity for many crossover votes.  During the primary the social hour talk often turned to various Republican candidates that they felt they could vote for.  In two decades of socializing with these people that is an absolute first.

All of which enforces my view that Conservatives should focus on the down ticket candidates like a laser.  We are going to need our legislative representatives as a firewall against a bad presidency regardless of which candidate wins.

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline wolfcreek

I'm not on here 24/7, but like you I've never seen a single poster declare that they would vote for Clinton.  What I have seen, repeatedly,  is Trump supporters  equating opposition to Trump as support for Clinton.II

I like to see the Clinton articles in part because they are hard to find, but I would not judge someone based on the number of anti-Clinton articles they posted.

I married into a NY family who are mostly Democrats.  They seem to gravitate socially to other New Yorkers who are also Democrats.  I can tell you that there is very little enthusiasm for Clinton among this gruop.  The most positive  thing you hear is that she will be the 1st female president.  Had the Republican party managed to field a candidate other than Trump there was opportunity for many crossover votes.  During the primary the social hour talk often turned to various Republican candidates that they felt they could vote for.  In two decades of socializing with these people that is an absolute first.

All of which enforces my view that Conservatives should focus on the down ticket candidates like a laser.  We are going to need our legislative representatives as a firewall against a bad presidency regardless of which candidate wins.
  being that Congress has done squat to stop Obama....that down ticket is pretty much useless. We need a POTUS to compliment them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:31:33 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline sinkspur

I wear my #NeverTrump proudly.  He is a dangerous, deranged human being and has no business anywhere near the levers of ultimate power in this country.   The fact that he is in opposition to Hillary is beside the point.   No matter who he was running against, he should never occupy the White House.

As I've said to other posters here, you are free to post as many Trump articles as you'd like.  There are a few out there (though not many).  So knock yourself out.   
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline thackney

Thanks...I wish you would post more of them..

I've never understood the need to preach to the choir.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer