Author Topic: By the Numbers=> Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Is in Serious Trouble and May Never Recover  (Read 5531 times)

Offline wolfcreek

Last time you posted a Hillary Bashing topic- May 18th.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=4848

Be the change you want to see.

Guess I'm too busy countering those who do their best to convince people otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:54:35 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm all over the Internet. There's not much I haven't posted about Hillary. It's become redundant.

Everyone here knows what Hillary is about but, the occasional guest might think this is an anti-Trump site.

So might the occasional member.    Free Republic became an intolerable chorus of Cruz bashers for awhile,  and if you responded to their accusations you either got Censored (like me)  or Zotted.  (like plenty of other folk I knew.)   

This place,   while it hasn't done any censoring or zotting (over differences of opinion)  of which I am aware,  it has the same sort of constant and irrational Trump Bashing as Free Republic had with Cruz Bashing.   (Which they are still doing,  though it has died down a lot.) 

I find the repetitious Trump bashing as off putting as I did the Cruz bashing.     It is like a two year old that keeps stamping it's feet and insisting that it get it's own way.   

I'm not interesting in reading any more on that topic.   If that is the topic,  i'd just as soon read about Aboriginal basket weaving.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Trump is a Clintonite liberal, crony capitalist who does hate conservatives. He was viscerally hateful of the TEA Party when he donated to McConnell and Boehner's war on the TEA Party, he still attacks the most conservative member of the Senate and now he focuses his hate on the most conservative state in the union.

He promises to go after his "enemies", he promised to stop Cruz from being re-elected. He has always been very vindictivre and venal. He would be no different as President. As his supporters say, we will be sorry for opposing him once he is in office.

What was his term, those who stand against him "are going to have problems".... that's a threat.

I'm sorry.   I can't take your message seriously enough to put any effort into a response. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

geronl

I'm sorry.   I can't take your message seriously enough to put any effort into a response.

Trump has threatened Republicans who don't support him on more than one occasion. He even talked about spending tens of millions to defeat their re-election efforts. How is that for party unity?

I guess Trump's own words aren't to be taken seriously.

I suppose you forgot his threats against the Ricketts family?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/22/trump-ricketts-family-better-careful/80761060/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3591/trump-threatens-private-donor-contributing-against-ben-shapiro

Trump Threatens to Black List #NeverTrump opponents
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/13/1526124/-Trump-camp-threatens-to-blacklist-his-NeverTrump-opponents

This is a common everyday thing. I lost count of the number of times posters on Facebook and other sites have been told they'll "be sorry" they didn't back Trump. Some have even found their addresses being posted by the Cult members.

Trump once tried to cut off alimony to an ex-wife because she said something negative about him. Trump has talked about laws controlling the media and limiting free speech. He is definitely not a fan of the Constitution.

But hey, if you tell me Trumps words cannot be trusted, then I'll understand.

Offline wolfcreek

So might the occasional member.    Free Republic became an intolerable chorus of Cruz bashers for awhile,  and if you responded to their accusations you either got Censored (like me)  or Zotted.  (like plenty of other folk I knew.)   

This place,   while it hasn't done any censoring or zotting (over differences of opinion)  of which I am aware,  it has the same sort of constant and irrational Trump Bashing as Free Republic had with Cruz Bashing.   (Which they are still doing,  though it has died down a lot.) 

I find the repetitious Trump bashing as off putting as I did the Cruz bashing.     It is like a two year old that keeps stamping it's feet and insisting that it get it's own way.   

I'm not interesting in reading any more on that topic.   If that is the topic,  i'd just as soon read about Aboriginal basket weaving.   

Me either. It's time to choose or STFU.

Offline wolfcreek

Trump has threatened Republicans who don't support him on more than one occasion. He even talked about spending tens of millions to defeat their re-election efforts. How is that for party unity?

I guess Trump's own words aren't to be taken seriously.

I suppose you forgot his threats against the Ricketts family?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/22/trump-ricketts-family-better-careful/80761060/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3591/trump-threatens-private-donor-contributing-against-ben-shapiro

Trump Threatens to Black List #NeverTrump opponents
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/13/1526124/-Trump-camp-threatens-to-blacklist-his-NeverTrump-opponents

This is a common everyday thing. I lost count of the number of times posters on Facebook and other sites have been told they'll "be sorry" they didn't back Trump. Some have even found their addresses being posted by the Cult members.

Trump once tried to cut off alimony to an ex-wife because she said something negative about him. Trump has talked about laws controlling the media and limiting free speech. He is definitely not a fan of the Constitution.

But hey, if you tell me Trumps words cannot be trusted, then I'll understand.

Over-loaded with Leftist hit sites, you are.

Offline NavyCanDo

I and just a few others are the only ones who post anti-Hillary articles...which I admit are hard to find.

I don't start many anti-Hillary  threads because quite frankly there is nobody here I need to convince not to vote for her - and I am not aware of any who are voting for her. If there are any they are morons.  And I have nearly stopped with starting anti-Trump threads  because again, I am not going to convince a Trump supporter to not vote for him. BUT I have a whole bag full of "I told you so's" in one hand and bag full of "Truth and Reality" in the other to counter outright lies and propaganda being posted here.

And that is the way it will remain until November until we see how this election plays out. That kind of dissent  is still aloud here, aint it?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:52:17 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'm all over the Internet. There's not much I haven't posted about Hillary. It's become redundant.

Everyone here knows what Hillary is about but, the occasional guest might think this is an anti-Trump site.

Just think it? How about confirm that this is an anti-Trump site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DiogenesLamp

That's where i'm at.   I think the party made a mistake in nominating him,   but this guy is our best hope for keeping the Nazi out of power,  so like it or not,  we're stuck with him or Hillary. 

I chose "Not Hillary",  meaning Trump.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

No matter who wins,  all of America are losers.

Fixed.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:18:56 pm by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

That's where i'm at.   I think the party made a mistake in nominating him,   but this guy is our best hope for keeping the Nazi out of power,  so like it or not,  we're stuck with him or Hillary. 

I chose "Not Hillary",  meaning Trump.

So you go full on voting for the Fascist... I get it.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

Fixed.

I would argue that the frying pan is not as bad as the fire. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Oceander

I would argue that the frying pan is not as bad as the fire. 

Cooked is cooked.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So you go full on voting for the Fascist... I get it.

I'll be voting against the fascist.   You can vote for the fascist if you want to.  I expect Hillary will need all the help she can get. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Cooked is cooked.

But burnt is another matter altogether.    You want to get burned?   Let Hillary create her Gestapo.   She'll burn plenty of us. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

I'll be voting against the fascist.   You can vote for the fascist if you want to.  I expect Hillary will need all the help she can get.

This thread is the sort of thread that makes me think it is futile to seek any contemplative thought on this website.

It just seems to be mostly "attaboy!"  and "Ohhh you burned him!"   sort of juvenile high school stuff,  in the manner we used to refer to as a "circle jerk."   

Can someone please write something that sounds like they at least put some thinking into it?

Frederick Douglass

Offline NavyCanDo

Sorry , this isn't TOS. Many of the members here including myself were told to STFU on FR and were led to the light by others that knew about TBR.  Don't go there. Or is it yor intention to destroy this sight as well.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

That's not the way it works.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

That's not the way it works.

Right..... I think I will keep speakin' my mind. At least until trumps  S.A. show up to hual me away.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

This thread is the sort of thread that makes me think it is futile to seek any contemplative thought on this website.

It just seems to be mostly "attaboy!"  and "Ohhh you burned him!"   sort of juvenile high school stuff,  in the manner we used to refer to as a "circle jerk."   

Can someone please write something that sounds like they at least put some thinking into it?

Copy and paste is your rebuttal?    Geeze.   I guess I need to spend a few more days somewhere else.   I keep coming back,  but it doesn't seem to get any better.    Just the same ole circle of mutual back patters patting each other's backs and  congratulating each other on their "digs". 

Good one dude!  You totally got me with that one!

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

Copy and paste is your rebuttal?    Geeze.   I guess I need to spend a few more days somewhere else.   I keep coming back,  but it doesn't seem to get any better.    Just the same ole circle of mutual back patters patting each other's backs and  congratulating each other on their "digs". 

Good one dude!  You totally got me with that one!

I'd say you are hoisted by your own petard. 

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

But burnt is another matter altogether.    You want to get burned?   Let Hillary create her Gestapo.   She'll burn plenty of us.

Hillary Gestapo or trump Gestapo...same same.

Frederick Douglass

geronl

Just think it? How about confirm that this is an anti-Trump site.

Any site that allows the members to even slightly disagree with Comrade Orange is an anti-Trump site I guess.

Offline Frank Cannon

This article covers each of the following in pretty good detail with links and other stuff:

- She Blew Through $75m in Advertising and Went Down in the Polls
- She’s Behind in the Polls
- No One is Showing Up at Her Events
- Her Health is Now an Issue
- She is Getting Destroyed on Social Media
- More Emails are Coming

These are all metrics one clings to when your guy is down.

Fact: Hitlary is up in the polls, way up in battleground states.
         The Rats have a massive GOTV organization. Trump has a 12 year old running a campaign office in a crucial district.
        The Rats have more money than they know what to do with.

These are the real things that show a win in an election.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'd say you are hoisted by your own petard.

WHOO HOOO!!!! What a burn. You really got them.