Author Topic: Report: Sean Hannity an Unofficial Advisor to the Trump Campaign  (Read 6430 times)

Offline Crazieman

Re: Report: Sean Hannity an Unofficial Advisor to the Trump Campaign
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 08:58:50 pm »
Back in 2010, I actually got into it with Mark Levin over Hannity on FR. I can't remember the gist of it other than I mentioned something like Hannity seemed spineless and celebrity focused, but it seems to have played out that way. Mark jumped all over me that 'Hannity was the best guy he knew and totally genuine....' Now, it looks like Mark may have been wrong for once.

Can almost hear the pain in Mark's voice on his show lately when he laments about how this election has laid bare the frauds he thought he knew as friends.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 09:08:05 pm »
Can almost hear the pain in Mark's voice on his show lately when he laments about how this election has laid bare the frauds he thought he knew as friends.

A lot of us have that in common with Mark.

Hannity's vile love affair with Trump made it easy to stop listening to/watching a guy who has always annoyed me, and seemed not so intelligent. 

Wondering with others if this is legal.  I mean the left has always done it, but the laws have never applied to them...

Oh, wait............ Trump IS the left, so why should this be any different than Dems' getting away with it in the past.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 09:10:29 pm »
Well Hannity is correct about one thing.  He is NOT a journalist, nor is he a conservative.

Yeah........... and after all that bragging about not being a Republican, but being a Conservative.....

If he's so much in love with Trump, there's not a conservative bone in his body.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

geronl

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2016, 09:50:06 pm »
He has been guest hosting the Trump Hour on Trump News Channel for months and months

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2016, 09:53:58 pm »
He has been guest hosting the Trump Hour on Trump News Channel for months and months

Trump got the hour the night before the primary again and again.

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2016, 10:31:27 pm »
I went to Wal*Mart that night and bought me 3 Country Music CDs to listen to on my way home from work instead of Hannity...

...and I was never really a C&W music kinda guy.  I am now.  Waylon Jennings, David Allen Coe, and Marty Robbins is a decent start.

@rodamala

@Cripplecreek

Yeah, I'm not much into country music, but anything is preferable to Vannity.

As an aside, I was googling his name and the little box on the right side popped up with his personal information.  It said, "Height--6 ft."

Now, my husband and I met Hannity about 13-15 years ago.  He came to town for a fundraising breakfast for a local Republican candidate.  My father-in-law is a business owner and he had tickets, and he took my husband and me along as his guests. 

We had a pic taken with Hannity.  He stood a couple of inches above me, and I'm 5'5".  My husband is 6'2''; Sean didn't even approach his height.

It doesn't really matter, but six feet, my rear...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2016, 10:34:48 pm »
@rodamala

@Cripplecreek

As an aside, I was googling his name and the little box on the right side popped up with his personal information.  It said, "Height--6 ft."

Now, my husband and I met Hannity about 13-15 years ago.  He came to town for a fundraising breakfast for a local Republican candidate.  My father-in-law is a business owner and he had tickets, and he took my husband and me along as his guests. 

We had a pic taken with Hannity.  He stood a couple of inches above me, and I'm 5'5".  My husband is 6'2''; Sean didn't even approach his height.

Well, his voice is still changing, so maybe he's grown since then........   :smokin:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 10:30:54 am »
Sean isn't the only one there acting as an "unofficial advisor".

There's Bill O'Reilly...Eric Bolling and most of the members of The Five. Roger Ailes and the crew on Fox and Friends.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 11:31:56 am »
@rodamala

@Cripplecreek

Yes. That is my experience as well. We all ebb and flow in weight a little I guess, but when I met Sean several years ago, the first thing that struck me was how small in stature he was. He is a relatively little guy. I am 6'3" 220lb and he was much shorter and smaller than I.

I don't think all of his Judo (which he talks about a little too much) would stop me from throwing him out the nearest window if I ever wanted to. Of course, that applies to quite a few people.

It is true that Hannity likes Trump the same as the entire network of MSNBC worships Obama and Hillary. I don't mind it. In America today we all know what we are getting when we turn on the "news". The so called 'news' is not now and never has been unbiased, e.g., Cronkite, Rather. That is a myth and it always has been.

I have to laugh at the anti-Fox marketing that the alphabets have done with stupid people. When I am in a public place where there is a television, it is common for the dirtiest, stupidest, person in the room to be the most vocal one in shouting about how he/she would NEVER watch Fox News! By God! their GED has given them the insight to know how EVIL and biased Fox News is! even if no one else can see it. Fox News is controlled by the same Russian groups that control Donald Trump!

This is an example of really good marketing. It reminds me of the Mensa test that used to be all over the internet. If you send some money to some undefined place on the internet, they would send you a certificate that says you are the smartest person in the country. If that is not irony, I don't know what is.

This scam is similar to the anti-Fox marketing by competitors of Fox New. They have convinced people that watching their alphabet networks makes them smarter than the people who watch Fox, which of course, is something only a stupid person would believe. So again, another example of irony. But it works, so, you have to give them that. At least they know their audience.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.