Author Topic: Should we be suspicious of Washington’s Mideast policies?  (Read 417 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Should we be suspicious of Washington’s Mideast policies?
« on: August 20, 2016, 01:33:46 pm »
A Saudi or Arab penned this but I think most of what he is saying is reasonable.  A lot of people are blamed for the troubles that abound and some people escape being rightfully blamed.

Should we be suspicious of Washington’s Mideast policies?

Last week, I wrote about the “circumstantial evidence” the United States hid in a 28 page confidential document because it allegedly insults Saudi Arabia. However, the US, its political leaders and its media outlets carried on in the same vein, plunging Riyadh and its role in the war against terrorism into a sea of suspicion. There is a reason behind this American stance, however, I cannot disclose it as it cannot be verified.

I called for a change of position in the game of suspicion versus intention and proposed that as Saudis, Arabs and Muslims, we should bring to light the supposedly circumstantial evidence upon which our suspicions of the American and Western world’s role in the crafting of international terrorism are based.

You might think that I sound like Donald Trump, the US presidential candidate who accused US President Barack Obama and his own competitor Hillary Clinton of creating ISIS. However, what I’m saying resembles in so many ways the absurd decade-long accusation against Saudi Arabia and what is allegedly hidden in the aforementioned papers.

Read More At: http://www.syriahr.com/en/?p=49340