Author Topic: Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana  (Read 4197 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2016, 12:06:48 pm »
Wow! I am so glad this thread stayed on topic,with intelligent discussion. I would have hated people looking in to think differently **nononono*

The picture was just too ridiculous.  Pence handed Trump a box of Play-Doh and Trump stood there looking like he wished he could wear gloves and a mask.  There was NO passing out of supplies.

Never mind the comedy, it once again illustrates how incompetent Trump's campaign is.  Other politicians manage to get behind the table with the other workers and hand out something like bottled water or blankets.   Oh, and he still has his jacket on.  Notice he didn't get anywhere near the actual reciepients of the Play -Doh (rumor is he is a bit phobic about germs).

This thread is not off topic.  Seems a perfectly normal response to some very bad theatre.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:07:29 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Oceander

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2016, 12:17:59 pm »
============================

Hillarites have no intelligent discussion.

Any questions?

:pondering: Nope!

Nice to see that the rules against calling Trump a hitler or #nevertrumps Hillary supporters don't, in fact, apply to Trump supporters.  Even nicer to see that an owner of the forum is breaking that rule.  I expect that from somebody like happy2beme, but I don't expect that from an owner of the forum, who presumably helped to set the rules.  Even nicer to see that an owner of the forum is breaking that rule.

If you can't abide by any criticism of Trump on this thread, then you should have put it in the Trump safe-space, where it will be confined to only worshipful comments about Trump.  Here in the real forum, where actual discussion and opposing opinions are allowed, it's not limited to Trump-worship.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:19:45 pm by Oceander »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2016, 12:19:41 pm »
I understand his comment.

You sure about that?   :pondering:

debrawiest

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2016, 12:30:44 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 12:42:36 pm »
Absolutely.

Thanks for your reply.  But we are going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2016, 12:47:40 pm »
Wow! I am so glad this thread stayed on topic,with intelligent discussion. I would have hated people looking in to think differently **nononono*

Headline: Trump Does Nothing Particularly Remarkable; Trumpettes Swoon

Next up: fainting at rallies.

Way to completely expose yourself as sycophants.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2016, 12:55:45 pm »
The replies on this thread certainly underscore Ghandi's quote:  'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

===========================

You're not dealing with Christians here.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2016, 12:58:15 pm »
If you can't abide by any criticism of Trump on this thread, then you should have put it in the Trump safe-space, where it will be confined to only worshipful comments about Trump.  Here in the real forum, where actual discussion and opposing opinions are allowed, it's not limited to Trump-worship.

===================================

You, sir, resonate with a certain legalese in your syntax.

Are you by chance a public attorney?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2016, 01:09:14 pm »
Facebook:

Franklin Graham added 7 new photos.
17 hrs ·

I was in Louisiana today with flood victims and our disaster relief team. The whole area had been under about seven feet of water. The amount of damage is incredible. Donald J. Trump, Governor Mike Pence, and Louisiana Lt. Governor Billy Nungesser came to our work site to encourage the volunteers and those who have lost so much. It meant a lot to these people. I appreciate them coming and hope that their visit will help shine a spotlight on the great need. This is the worst U.S. natural disaster since Hurricane Sandy, and the media has moved on to other stories. The recovery here is not going to be a matter of days, it’s going to take months. Samaritan's Purse is set up with our disaster response rigs at the facilities of Tony Perkins' Greenwell Springs Baptist Church—we are grateful for their partnership. Remember the people of Louisiana in your prayers and go to our website http://sampur.se/VolunteerNow to find out more about coming to help as a volunteer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2016, 01:15:22 pm »
Forgot to wave your palm fronds.

HAPPY finds blasphemy acceptable praise for his Messiah, the Donald.

He does it frequently.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2016, 01:16:00 pm »
===========================

You're not dealing with Christians here.

Christians don't call sinful men Jesus.  We have only one Lord, and He is Jesus Christ.  We don't worship amoral men in particular.

But if you want to say that those of us who oppose Trump aren't Christians, go for it, HAPPY.

It's just one more lie in your ever increasing arsenal.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:25:18 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

debrawiest

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2016, 01:37:09 pm »
Thanks for your reply.  But we are going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Enjoy your Saturday.

And you as well.  :-)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2016, 01:41:12 pm »
The picture was just too ridiculous.  Pence handed Trump a box of Play-Doh and Trump stood there looking like he wished he could wear gloves and a mask.  There was NO passing out of supplies.

Never mind the comedy, it once again illustrates how incompetent Trump's campaign is.  Other politicians manage to get behind the table with the other workers and hand out something like bottled water or blankets.   Oh, and he still has his jacket on.  Notice he didn't get anywhere near the actual reciepients of the Play -Doh (rumor is he is a bit phobic about germs).

This thread is not off topic.  Seems a perfectly normal response to some very bad theatre.

Most of you here are LIARS - and you are filled with hate!  Your lies are ridiculously disproved.  Your remarks would turn many more OFF to being your kind of "Christian" - than you will ever turn ON to being a real Christian.  If you find yourself having to constantly remind people how moral you are.......you might want to think about why that is so.  You can never give credit where credit is due - and I REPEAT - you are LIARS.  To say that Trump stood there with a box of Play-doh like he didn't know what to do with it and that is all he did - is an outright LIE. 

Your NeverTrump Bowel Movement is becoming constipated.

P.S. - What is wrong with giving displaced children something to play with and occupy their time?  What else are they supposed to do while they wait in a shelter somewhere because their families lost everything?  You are pathetic - but you all think Cruz hung the moon because he gave out Teddy bears and soccer balls to illegal children being used as pawns for Obama.  HYPOCRITES!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 01:42:04 pm »
Most of you here are LIARS - and you are filled with hate!  Your lies are ridiculously disproved.  Your remarks would turn many more OFF to being your kind of "Christian" - than you will ever turn ON to being a real Christian.  If you find yourself having to constantly remind people how moral you are.......you might want to think about why that is so.  You can never give credit where credit is due - and I REPEAT - you are LIARS.  To say that Trump stood there with a box of Play-doh like he didn't know what to do with it and that is all he did - is an outright LIE. 

Your NeverTrump Bowel Movement is becoming constipated.

P.S. - What is wrong with giving displaced children something to play with and occupy their time?  What else are they supposed to do while they wait in a shelter somewhere because their families lost everything?  You are pathetic - but you all think Cruz hung the moon because he gave out Teddy bears and soccer balls to illegal children being used as pawns for Obama.  HYPOCRITES!

Look what the cat dragged in.  Right on time.  Another Trump boot-licker.

Go run off to the Trump safe space Myst has so graciously provided for you.  Where you won't ever have to read a single post that is in the least bit critical of your Orange God.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 01:43:18 pm by Oceander »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2016, 01:46:30 pm »
ENOUGH from all of you.....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34