Author Topic: Curt Schilling may run for Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat  (Read 479 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Curt Schilling may run for Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:17:29 am »
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/curt-schilling-may-run-for-elizabeth-warrens-senate-seat

By: Phil Shiver | August 16, 2016
Former Red Sox pitcher and outspoken conservative Curt Schilling announced he is considering challenging Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. (F, 16%) for her Senate seat in 2018. Schilling made the huge announcement during a radio interview Monday.

You can hear Schilling discuss the potential run in the link below at the 15:00 minute-mark. 

“I think one of the things I would like to do is be one of the people responsible for getting Elizabeth Warren out of politics. I think she’s a nightmare. The left is holding her up as the second coming of Hillary Clinton. Lord knows we don’t even need the first one,” Schilling said.

“She’s a woman who has clearly and comfortably milked the system to her advantage and then, much like Hillary, is going to stand up on the highest surface and talk about people being oppressed and poverty and how she wants them to be helped,” he added.

Schilling did acknowledge that ultimately there would be no run unless “the boss” – his wife Shonda – gave him the go ahead.

Just last week, Schilling indicated on Facebook that a political future may be in the works … with the end goal being the Oval Office.
- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/curt-schilling-may-run-for-elizabeth-warrens-senate-seat#sthash.zfYJQyLW.dpuf

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Curt Schilling may run for Elizabeth Warren's Senate seat
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 03:32:35 pm »

Hmmm  Pitcher Shilling needs to big heapum watch for crazy squaw tossing tomahawks at exposed ankles
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.