Author Topic: As Biden visits Serbia, hundreds of protesters chant “Vote for Trump!”  (Read 1365 times)

Offline unknown

As Biden visits Serbia, hundreds of protesters chant “Vote for Trump!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/16/as-biden-visits-serbia-hundreds-of-protesters-chant-vote-for-trump/

Adam Taylor
August 16

Vice President Joe Biden received a cold welcome Tuesday in Belgrade, Serbia, as hundreds of ultra-nationalists marched through the city chanting "Vote for Trump!"

Biden was in Serbia in a bid to encourage the country's government to normalize relations with Kosovo, which split away from Serbia in 1999 and claimed independence in 2008.

{.. snip .. haha, see link for video - too funny}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I don't think you realize, this is not a favorable story. Look at the name on the signs- Serbian Radical Party, the SRS. They are a hyper-nationalist, fascist party. During the Serbian civil war, they formed paramilitary groups loyal to Slobodan Milosevic (they were called the White Eagles). Many in their party were tried for war crimes, including the current SRS leader.

This would be like if the Aryan Nation was chanting for Trump here.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:23:46 am by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Haven't you heard.... They are.

Offline ABX

The way the Washington Post has the SRS signs very visible in their article, but doesn't really state what they are about, I think the WP is trolling the Trump camp on this- possibly hoping to get a response from them, then pull the 'hey look, Trump is praising fascists with ties to genocide.'
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:14:23 am by AbaraXas »

Offline unknown

Those Serbians. Gotta love them...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I don't think you realize, this is not a favorable story. Look at the name on the signs- Serbian Radical Party, the SRS. They are a hyper-nationalist, fascist party. During the Serbian civil war, they formed paramilitary groups loyal to Milosevic (they were called the White Eagles). Many in their party were tried for war crimes.

I dated a Serbian woman who was dumbfounded by some of the pro Milosevic sentiment she saw in the USA. Shen hated Clinton for bombing her home but says Milosevic was a thug and a criminal. She was kidnapped  and had her hands badly broken with an 8 lb maul for writing a newspaper editorial mildly critical of Milosevic without even mentioning his name.

They made her clasp her hands together with her fingers interlaced as if she was praying and then they clamped her wrists to a metal table. Then a guy with a maul smashed her hands.

Offline ABX

This trap is so obvious, and frankly so evil, I had to call it out in its own thread.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221054.0.html

Even I, as a Never Trumper don't want to see him step in this one.

Offline ABX

Those Serbians. Gotta love them...

So are you just trolling now or did you completely overlook that this is a trap being set by the MSM for Trump and these people cheering him were the ones who committed racial genocide in the Bosnia/Serbia war?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
So are you just trolling now or did you completely overlook that this is a trap being set by the MSM for Trump and these people cheering him were the ones who committed racial genocide in the Bosnia/Serbia war?

Posting a pic of Tesla as a means of claiming there are no neonazis in Serbia is like posting a pic of Einstein as a means of denying that nazis existed.