Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice's Wife Ginni Thomas Attacks Ted Cruz: I Thought He Cared For This Country  (Read 28339 times)

Offline wolfcreek

You haven't proven any point, and the owners here have asked people to stop the silly, illogical meme that anyone not supporting Trump necessarily is pro-Hillary.

That means the meme is real.

Funny how at TOS it was just the opposite
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:35:22 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline wolfcreek

Wouldn't want any one in the senate to stand strong on conservatives values, that would be a shame.  :whistle:

To many here it looks like selfishness.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Dont let that hate eat a hole in you. Ted made his  own bed. There's a movement here in Texas to can his butt.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Now that's damn funny.  After the Orange fool digs his hole a foot deeper each day, Cruz' principled stand against the charlatan has made his star  shine brighter
than ever.  Here in my part of Texas, he has never been more popular.

Can his butt??????    LMAO.   Katrina Pierson?     :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

You can dream I guess
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

Dont let that hate eat a hole in you. Ted made his  own bed. There's a movement here in Texas to can his butt.

So far, I've heard of two names to challenge Ted in 2018: Mike McFaul, who has an F rating in Conservative Review; and Katrina Pierson, who couldn't defeat Pete Sessions with the backing of the Tea Party in 2014. Her stalwart support of Trump will not serve her well in the Lone Star State, not against Ted.

McFaul may win Austin, but Ted will overwhelm him throughout the rest of the state. In the Texas primary, Ted won 258 of 264 counties, with 13 candidates on the ballot.

Don't let your hate short circuit your cognitive thinking, wolfcreek.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
So far, I've heard of two names to challenge Ted in 2018: Mike McFaul, who has an F rating in Conservative Review; and Katrina Pierson, who couldn't defeat Pete Sessions with the backing of the Tea Party in 2014. Her stalwart support of Trump will not serve her well in the Lone Star State, not against Ted.

McFaul may win Austin, but Ted will overwhelm him throughout the rest of the state. In the Texas primary, Ted won 258 of 264 counties, with 13 candidates on the ballot.

I can easily see wolfcreek getting on Katina's Bimbo Express come 2018.  About his speed.

As Trump completes his implosion, Cruz will come out looking like a political seer and prophet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

My brain didn't come with an off switch.

Apparently it does, if you're going to stand by and let Hillary Clinton becomes president of the United States - all because of your pride?

Hopefully, your children will still look kindly upon their old man despite his actions against the GOP nominee in these perilous times, with a Hillary presidency threatening the America we all love.

Offline libertybele

A vote for Hillary is a vote for progressive liberalism and to continue this country on its current path of destruction.  A vote for Trump is a vote for progressive liberalism and to continue this country on it s current path of destruction.  So, I'll be writing in Cruz; someone who actually DOES care about this country!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Apparently it does, if you're going to stand by and let Hillary Clinton becomes president of the United States - all because of your pride?

Hopefully, your children will still look kindly upon their old man despite his actions against the GOP nominee in these perilous times, with a Hillary presidency threatening the America we all love.

"Donald Trump appeared to change his stance on the federal debt Thursday, saying that, with interest rates low, the U.S. should borrow money to spend on infrastructure rather than lowering the $14 trillion federal debt.

"This is the time to borrow," the Republican candidate said in an interview on CNBC Thursday morning."

Hate to tell you, but every day it is getting closer that there isn't a hair of difference between the two.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

First of all. You're going to have a hard time pinning this one me. If Idaho is on the line, then Trump will have already lost... bigly.

I want my kids to know their Daddy stood by right and wrong no matter the consequences; I only can only pray I don't fail them in that. I want my girls to grow up and know that a real man lives by Davy Crockett's old saying. Be sure you are right, and then go ahead. If I don't live that example who are they going to pick when they grow up?

Somethings in life are easily given and only long years of hard work can ever bring back if they can be had again at all. Honor and self-respect are two of those. You must do what you think is right and so must I, but in my mind a real man doesn't compromise his principles for expediency. I'm not going to sacrifice my sacred honor for Donald J. Trump, not by a durn sight.  The winners and the losers aren't determined on this earth anyways.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline libertybele

First of all. You're going to have a hard time pinning this one me. If Idaho is on the line, then Trump will have already lost... bigly.

I want my kids to know their Daddy stood by right and wrong no matter the consequences; I only can only pray I don't fail them in that. I want my girls to grow up and know that a real man lives by Davy Crockett's old saying. Be sure you are right, and then go ahead. If I don't live that example who are they going to pick when they grow up?

Somethings in life are easily given and only long years of hard work can ever bring back if they can be had again at all. Honor and self-respect are two of those. You must do what you think is right and so must I, but in my mind a real man doesn't compromise his principles for expediency. I'm not going to sacrifice my sacred honor for Donald J. Trump, not by a durn sight.  The winners and the losers aren't determined on this earth anyways.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

Ten old farts who forgot to eat their prunes does not a movement make.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ten old farts who forgot to eat their prunes does not a movement make.

:amen:  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline wolfcreek

We obviously have different acquaintances. I see a lot of anger against Cruz.

Voters here in TX want a winner for a change, despite those who can't be satisfied.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We obviously have different acquaintances. I see a lot of anger against Cruz.

Voters here in TX want a winner for a change, despite those who can't be satisfied.

Could be a bad case of projection, Wolfcreek.

Cruz has shown himself to be a winner, over and over.  I guess you missed that part?

Offline wolfcreek

Could be a bad case of projection, Wolfcreek.

Cruz has shown himself to be a winner, over and over.  I guess you missed that part?

I voted for him twice so... no I didn't miss anything.

It only takes one special moment to ruin your political career. What he did at the convention might have been his moment. It looked petty.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:28:56 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

It only takes one special moment to ruin your political career. What he did at the convention might have been his moment. It looked petty.

Which part looked petty?  The coming and speaking upon being issued an invitation to do so even though he knew he wouldn't be getting the nomination?  The telling DT honestly and openly before he spoke that he wouldn't endorse him?  The running his speech by the DT group before he gave it?   The exhortation to vote and to vote your conscience?  Exactly what part of that was petty?

geronl

So what you're saying is "A does not equal A". Francisco d'Anconia would tell you to check your premises.

It is very possible to hate both Hillary and Trump. It is very logical to do so, too.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

It's hard to find people more petty than when they get up and talk about liberty and doing what's right.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Which part looked petty?  The coming and speaking upon being issued an invitation to do so even though he knew he wouldn't be getting the nomination?  The telling DT honestly and openly before he spoke that he wouldn't endorse him?  The running his speech by the DT group before he gave it?   The exhortation to vote and to vote your conscience?  Exactly what part of that was petty?

Sour grapes from a sour puss.

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline skeeter

To many here it looks like selfishness.

I'd wager they're the same folks who see Trump as a selfless patriot.

geronl

He gave a great conservative speech, never talked about himself. It was a positive, hopeful message for the future of the country and conservatism.

Petty is organizing a booing campaign and walking in timed to steal attention from the speaker. That is the ultimate in petty.

Offline wolfcreek

Look what it did to the effort to defeat Hillary...look how it further divide us.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Look what it did to the effort to defeat Hillary...look how it further divide us.
The effort to defeat Hillary died at the convention. Maybe if Trump were to start campaigning you might have a point.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You're avoiding the question.

Offline roamer_1

It did nothing to further divide us. Do you think Cruz endorsing Trump would change the mind of anyone here? Maybe a tiny few.

As it is, he fought the good fight, and he's admired by those of us who backed him.
But if he were to endorse the man that so awfully slandered him and dragged his family into the mud, he would do nothing more than lose the support of those who admire him - while doing nothing at all for Trump.