Author Topic: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee  (Read 491 times)

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

KISSIMMEE, Fla. - Hillary Clinton spoke to a crowd in Kissimmee, just south of Orlando.  She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

"I know how many people, families, loved ones, and friends are still grieving, and we will be with you as you rebuild your lives."

WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Clinton. It was Seddique Mateen, the father of Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen.

As a reminder, Omar was also a register Democrat.  And Omar sold his house to a close relative before he committed the terrorist act - think his dad had no idea?

But who cares about Sharia-espousing Clinton supporters and how Islam will continue to encroach on our once-Christian nation, 'cause #NeverTrump!  #HillaryAkbar!
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline oldmomster

Re: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:59:09 pm »
A Sundance (Conservative Treehouse) article has a few more details - claims he was invited by the Florida DNC:

'Holy cow, this is EPIC.  Lets see if the national media reports on this story.  The Florida DNC sent a rally invitation to the father of the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Terrorist, Omar Mateen.

You might remember all of those pictures of Seddique Mateen in Washington DC meeting with State Department officials and Democrat members of congress.

Well apparently Omar’s father, Seddique Mateen, a full-throated DNC supporter, accepted the invitation and was caught on camera sitting directly behind Hillary Clinton and cheering for her during the event in Kissimmee.'

Here's the link:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 02:30:40 pm »
The elephant in the room is why the Secret Service let him in and especially that close to the candidate. Even if some local party precinct invited him, the Secret Service has final say and can over-ride that, unless some very influential strings were pulled- from the candidate herself possibly.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 02:51:54 pm »
Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  3m3 minutes ago

Dunno why ppl upset about dad of Orlando shooter appearing onstage behind Hillary. Ted Cruz's dad appeared w/him all the time & HE shot JFK.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 02:56:30 pm »
Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD  3m3 minutes ago

Dunno why ppl upset about dad of Orlando shooter appearing onstage behind Hillary. Ted Cruz's dad appeared w/him all the time & HE shot JFK.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 03:11:27 pm »
From the article:

"Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions," he said.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 03:14:38 pm »
The elephant in the room is why the Secret Service let him in and especially that close to the candidate. Even if some local party precinct invited him, the Secret Service has final say and can over-ride that, unless some very influential strings were pulled- from the candidate herself possibly.

Good point.  He should have never been allowed in.

I hope they're investigating how that happened.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 03:15:00 pm »
From the article:

He's right about Trump, wrong about Hillary.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 03:15:36 pm »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 03:20:24 pm »

He's right about Trump, wrong about Hillary.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »
I repeat........... he's wrong about Hillary, right about Trump.

They're BOTH equally bad for America.

So don't you go regurgitating your lie that I'm for Hillary, HAPPY.  You won't get away with that forever, you know........

God is not mocked.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 03:23:03 pm by musiclady »