Author Topic: Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory  (Read 2678 times)

Offline unknown

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/evidence-trump-landslide/

Jim Hoft
Aug 7th, 2016

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is.  Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting.  Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

It’s evident Hillary has a hard time filling a Union Hall while Trump regularly turns people away from his stadium and arena venues.

Now this – Analysis from social media provides additional support that Trump is likely to win in a landslide.

So how bad is it?
Evidence from ‘The Truth Division’ shows that if you look at social media, Trump is killing Hillary!

{... snip ...}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 02:11:11 am »
LOL!!!  Trumpway Pundit strikes again.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 02:15:48 am »
Fine.  Then he should tell his cultists to stop complaining about sane people campaigning against him.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 02:23:13 am »
Russians can't vote in our elections.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 02:26:02 am »
That's right, ladies and gents, and that means Trump will now succeed Ron Paul, the last winner of the social media race, as President.

Or not.

Of course, the amusement I see out of seeing Clinton running third in popularity among my social media circle, behind Trump and Johnson, always gives me joy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 02:43:10 am »
Yes,Trump will win. And kindly wager me a hundred dollars on this basis. I need five Tubmans to pay the beer bill.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 02:45:58 am »
The problem with their social media analysis is it doesn't account for Trump already being deep ingrained in modern pop culture from his tv show to his brands.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 02:50:15 am »
They don't fill the seats at his stadium sized rallies either unless I'm mistaken.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 02:50:44 am »
The problem with their social media analysis is it doesn't account for Trump already being deep ingrained in modern pop culture from his tv show to his brands.

True. Trump started out with several million followers with many of them just reality TV fans. I follow a lot of people I would never consider voting for.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 02:52:53 am »
They don't fill the seats at his stadium sized rallies either unless I'm mistaken.

Lots of people go to those things with no intent of voting for the candidate. My cousin and several of his union friends went to a Trump rally because they could write it up as union business. They'll all be voting Clinton though I don't really see the difference.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 02:58:44 am »
Lots of people go to those things with no intent of voting for the candidate. My cousin and several of his union friends went to a Trump rally because they could write it up as union business. They'll all be voting Clinton though I don't really see the difference.

True. When Trump was in Dallas a few months back, a whole load of local people went, made an event out of it, and none of them actually like Trump. The wore the hats, cheered, but will never vote for him. They just like to socialize and go to events- to be part of whatever is happening.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 03:02:15 am »
Think about this:

Jeb run saying from the get go that he didn't need the conservative base.
He did terrible in the primaries.
Trump has now done the same, and reaches out to Sanders supporters more than conservatives.

Will it end any better for Trump than it did Jeb?

Can he bring enough Dems over to negate the Conservatives he has alienated to put him over the top?

My guess is no, he cannot.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 03:02:52 am »
Seeing is believing. The main thing is that people believe that this is a tightly contested race. If it is not, who cares? Come Election Day, lay your money on the sure thing: the thoroughly vetted and unquestionably Evil Hill Dawg, who will ascend like a newly-activated nuke.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 03:03:30 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  18 Jul 2013
Isn't it crazy that people of little or no talent or success can be so critical of those whose accomplishments are great with no retribution
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2016, 03:04:59 am »
Isn't it crazy that people of little or no talent or success can be so critical of those whose accomplishments are great with no retribution

Don't worry, when he's president, we'll all be punished for not being charter members of the Trump Cult(r).

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2016, 03:13:48 am »
I am all of the above and am critical of Trump because he plays the other side (conservatives) for a fool. One does not need a license to criticize those who put themselves in the public's purview. Men rich from birth are not the type this republic needs. We need men reluctant to step foot in this den of thieves, to fix the situation. And such a person would need vigilant guards.

geronl

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 03:17:47 am »

large rallies mean nothing

geronl

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 03:23:56 am »

Yep, Trump got big rallies and then got 26% of the vote in that state.

26.7% of the vote.

See how that works?

Ted Cruz won both Dallas (35-26 Rubio-24 Trump) and Tarrant county (41-26 Trump).

Trump got 43,000 give or take in Dallas County, Ted Cruz got over 61,000. Which is more than the 16-17,000 who went to see the Trump rally of course. Many of those probably didn't even vote for him.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 03:29:51 am »
This is nothing to scoff at. This social media measurement predicted Nixon's easy reelection and Reagan's '84 landslide. I will also remind you that Bush had a massive number of Facebook likes over Dukakis in '88.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2016, 03:40:15 am »
This is nothing to scoff at. This social media measurement predicted Nixon's easy reelection and Reagan's '84 landslide. I will also remind you that Bush had a massive number of Facebook likes over Dukakis in '88.

:silly:

A point well taken.
In 1972, when my 8 track would skip when I went over a railroad track, it would say "vote for McGovern", or "I buried Paul".

geronl

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2016, 03:43:05 am »

awesome

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 05:44:42 am »

I don't think Facebook was around then.

It must have been Myspace.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 01:36:16 pm »

:rolling:

Offline chae

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 02:04:19 pm »
My fiancee was talking about this to me and he said "Yeah, I may really enjoy the circus, but I'm not going to vote for a clown."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 02:08:35 pm »

Unless they vote for Democraps! Then it's OK!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien