Author Topic: Darrell Castle refuses to deny he’s a 9/11 Truther  (Read 8670 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Darrell Castle refuses to deny he’s a 9/11 Truther
« on: August 07, 2016, 04:07:17 am »
Darrell Castle refuses to deny he’s a 9/11 Truther

Earlier this week I did my research on Constitution Party Presidential nominee Darrell Castle, and demonstrated how he's no better than Donald Trump. Principled conservatives looking for someone to vote for, should go elsewhere.

Turns out I'm not the only one pointing out the facts about Castle. So he has replied to the points I made, and importantly refuses to deny he's a 9/11 Truther.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/08/05/darrell-castle-refuses-deny-hes-911-truther/

I was just saying that I thought I could vote for this guy.  Seeing that he has some very conservative views.  But I am not going to entertain voting for someone who does podcasts and entertains conspiracy theories.

Oh boy.  Cruz was the man.

Castle has responded to the allegations in the articles and here it is.  I read many of the responses in this thread and think that Castle deserves an honest look and discussion.  We obviously are shell shocked by Trump and Clinton.  I am weary of any nuts but Castles words may have been misconstrued in the articles.  I think it is great to work it out in discussion.  Sorry if I jumped to conclusions.  I am not ready to endorse Castle but look forward to discussing his candidacy to see if he is someone I can support.  I think we have had very little discussion of third party candidates.

https://amthirdpartyreport.com/2016/08/04/darrell-castle-responds-to-attacks-from-never-trump-activist/

https://amthirdpartyreport.com/2016/08/04/darrell-castle-responds-to-attacks-from-never-trump-activist
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:49:56 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Darrell Castle refuses to deny he’s a 9/11 Truther
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 04:50:04 am »
Another article from Red State on him.

Hidden in podcast.............Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter and Ted Cruz isn't a citizen.  I guess we should listen to the podcasts before we decide to vote for him.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/08/02/darrell-castle-conspiracy-theorist-attacked-ted-cruz-early/

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:49:25 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 05:14:48 am »
I have no one worth voting for.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 05:20:44 am »

Me either.

I just watched this video to the point that Castle said we caused ISIS. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOkQUbclPsQ

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 05:56:42 am »

There's no way I'll vote for either of the New York liberals.  I'll write in  Cruz.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 06:17:11 am »
Writing in Cruz, Rubio or Fiorina.  Done my research on them long ago and both pass my test. Rubio slipped a bit when he endorsed Trump, but I'll give him a pass because he does have an Senate seat to win.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 06:19:53 am »
Well, thats it.  My face is firmly planted on the desk.  :thud:
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 06:24:49 am »

The perfect is the enemy of the good.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 06:26:06 am »
Well, thats it.  My face is firmly planted on the desk.  :thud:

Cheer up.  I am proud of myself that I can recognize that neither of the candidates will be good for our country.  I am glad that I can stand on principle and hold my head up knowing I haven't sold myself down the moral decline road.

I feel good!

evil is evil there is no lesser evil.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 07:23:59 am »
Another article from Red State on him.

Hidden in podcast.............Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter and Ted Cruz isn't a citizen.  I guess we should listen to the podcasts before we decide to vote for him.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/08/02/darrell-castle-conspiracy-theorist-attacked-ted-cruz-early/

The guy is an asshat. We got liberals running the Libertarians. A Rat running the GOP. A criminal running the DNC. Art Bell running the Constitutionalists, and a batshitcrazy running the Greens. The country will be in great hands no matter what.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 07:55:36 am »
God/end of the world approaching? We've got nuts in Europe and the Pope is questionably Catholic.
Mixed-race Mutt.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 09:43:45 am »
Is Castle a conspiracy nut or is the "conspiracy" what we are witnessing between Trump and Clinton?  Certainly the conservative movement was halted and the GOP continues to crumble. My two cents and I know I'm going to be labeled now as one wearing a tin foil hat ... and I only listened briefly to the podcast to get a feel for the "truther issue", but I do believe that there was massive corruption in Johnson/Nixon's leadership, Kissinger did make some sort of a deal with the Saudi's and moving away from the gold standard was not good for our country.  I have heard these "theories" more than once and my conclusion has been that there was corruption within our government during this time period that has to one degree or another been carried forward.

As for ISIS -- I am of the belief that Hillary Clinton as secretary of state was up to her eyebrows in corruption and in brief, weapons were sold and eventually got into the hands of ISIS allowing a caliphate to form.  That was one of the reasons for her denial and the denial of the White house for their full knowledge of what happened in Benghazi.  Secondly, I believe that Obama's early withdrawal of troops from the region is also responsible for expediting the formation of a caliphate.

As for 9-11.  I have watched a documentary (aired on the History channel) that leaves question as to if there was an explosion from within the Twin Towers as well from the obvious outside attack. I do not believe that G.W. Bush was part of some grand scheme or had knowledge of any plot beforehand and I believe he acted based on the information that he was given.  He showed tremendous leadership, compassion and respect for our military.

I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton or Trump.  I would be more apt to vote for Castle representing the Constitution party.  I still plan on writing in Cruz.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 11:29:32 am »
Writing in Cruz, Rubio or Fiorina.  Done my research on them long ago and both pass my test. Rubio slipped a bit when he endorsed Trump, but I'll give him a pass because he does have an Senate seat to win.

I'm not sure what happens if I write in a candidate in Illinois and since I want Kirk to win, I don't want to take any chances. So I'm voting no one for President. I would give Rubio a pass even though he is up by 10 he does have a Senate seat to win.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 11:31:13 am »
The Libertarian and the Constitution Parties screwed up big time.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 11:37:31 am »
I have been saying all along that the Constitution Party is not ready for prime time. Castle wasn't even running until the party basically said they couldn't find anyone to fill their slot. They're not even trying to get on the ballot in the big states. Their 2012 nominee, Rep. Virgil Goode, endorsed Trump. And, of course, the vein of trutherism that runs through their party is politically toxic and flat-out wrong on a level of Todd Akin.

The Constitution Party was never about the Constitution. It's merely a vessel for the alt-right that no longer has a place because Trumpism has courted it so heavily.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 11:39:17 am »
I have been saying all along that the Constitution Party is not ready for prime time. Castle wasn't even running until the party basically said they couldn't find anyone to fill their slot. They're not even trying to get on the ballot in the big states. Their 2012 nominee, Rep. Virgil Goode, endorsed Trump. And, of course, the vein of trutherism that runs through their party is politically toxic and flat-out wrong on a level of Todd Akin.

The Constitution Party was never about the Constitution. It's merely a vessel for the alt-right that no longer has a place because Trumpism has courted it so heavily.

and that is why I don't take certain parties like the Constitution Party (they should change their name) seriously.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 11:41:17 am »

and that is why I don't take certain parties like the Constitution Party (they should change their name) seriously.

Can we finally say its time to put a metaphorical gun to the nation's head and start state secessions again?
Mixed-race Mutt.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 11:44:56 am »
Can we finally say its time to put a metaphorical gun to the nation's head and start state secessions again?

Nope.. The last time a bunch of states tried to leave a lot of Americans has been killed.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 11:54:09 am »
Sighhhhh...

Just kill me now. 

:dammit:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 12:26:06 pm »
The only worse than a Truther is a Newther and they are both nuts.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 12:29:13 pm »
I believe this guy (in the comments section), who debunks these accusations against Castle, but that's just me.

Bob Bennett  • 2 days ago 

You and Michael Harrington seem to think Red State is now a vehicle for smearing third-party candidates—at a time when many Red State readers cannot vote for Trump or Clinton. You start this "article" with: "One thing is clear: Darrell Castle, ambulance chaser and Constitution Party nominee, is not an option. He's as crazy as Donald Trump, and no Constitutional conservative should give him any votes or support.You go on to say:

"He thinks that Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's secret daughter." But he actually said: "She is so afraid of acknowledging that she is, in fact, a descendant of the Fuhrer that she must destroy her own people to prove she is actually a great humanitarian." He said tonight that he meant that they were both chancellors and Merkel wants to prove she's not a racist like her predecessor, so she lets in a million Muslims. That's obviously what he meant—unless you intend to mislead the readers.

On the birther smear, that both you and Harrington launched on this site: You say: Castle "[came] out in March of last year against Ted Cruz, floating that the Senator is not a natural-born citizen, and was not worthy of support." Castle does not say Cruz is ineligible: he says 'Cruz's supporters say if a child is a citizen at birth, he is natural born.' (paraphrase) That is true: I've used that very argument to Trumpers many times. 8 USC 1401 (c) applies to McCain and 8 USC 1401 (g) applies to Cruz, for those who are curious.

Castle then reads the relevant portion of the Constitution. That's it. I don't call that birtherism; I call it stating the obvious.

I'm certainly not going to listen to multiple podcasts to fact-check your other accusations, and I'm sure you know that nobody else will either. But if they're as accurate as the foregoing they're worthless. You end your screed with:

"Darrell Castle is unfit to be President and should not get any principled conservative votes."

But what you don't mention is that you are a Gary Johnson supporter, according to another Red State piece of yours at: tinyurl.com/hansujk There, you advised Johnson: "you have a rare opportunity to appeal to conservatives....Please, Governor Johnson, modulate your message for the general election. You don't have to change your views, not at all. I'm not asking you to 'move to the middle.'"

I guess you mean Johnson should soft-peddle his obsession with pot, not mention he believes in open borders and letting all illegals work. He should soft-peddle things like saying bakeries should be forced to bake wedding cakes for gay couples, as he said at an Oregon debate, and he should certainly not mention that when asked by John Stossel whether he felt Jewish bakers should be forced to bake wedding cakes for Nazi customers, he replied “that would be my contention, yes.”

That candidate you feel IS "fit to be President and should get principled conservative votes"?

Your smears, and those of Harrington, who not only cites the same birther lie as you have, also claimed that because Castle didn't list Cruz's accomplishments that amounts to an attack on Cruz.

Smearing Castle is the same as Trump smearing Cruz. That's one strong reason we now don't want to vote for DT.

It seems that you've convinced a number of people, with your smears. judging by the comments. In so doing you and Harrington are debasing Red State and deceiving its readers. I've always been able to tell Trumpers that Red State is opinionated, but those who write there do not tell untruths. Now I cannot.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 12:30:36 pm by XenaLee »
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2016, 12:41:54 pm »
I believe this guy (in the comments section), who debunks these accusations against Castle, but that's just me.

Bob Bennett  • 2 days ago 

You and Michael Harrington seem to think Red State is now a vehicle for smearing third-party candidates—at a time when many Red State readers cannot vote for Trump or Clinton. You start this "article" with: "One thing is clear: Darrell Castle, ambulance chaser and Constitution Party nominee, is not an option. He's as crazy as Donald Trump, and no Constitutional conservative should give him any votes or support.You go on to say:

"He thinks that Angela Merkel is Adolf Hitler's secret daughter." But he actually said: "She is so afraid of acknowledging that she is, in fact, a descendant of the Fuhrer that she must destroy her own people to prove she is actually a great humanitarian." He said tonight that he meant that they were both chancellors and Merkel wants to prove she's not a racist like her predecessor, so she lets in a million Muslims. That's obviously what he meant—unless you intend to mislead the readers.

On the birther smear, that both you and Harrington launched on this site: You say: Castle "[came] out in March of last year against Ted Cruz, floating that the Senator is not a natural-born citizen, and was not worthy of support." Castle does not say Cruz is ineligible: he says 'Cruz's supporters say if a child is a citizen at birth, he is natural born.' (paraphrase) That is true: I've used that very argument to Trumpers many times. 8 USC 1401 (c) applies to McCain and 8 USC 1401 (g) applies to Cruz, for those who are curious.

Castle then reads the relevant portion of the Constitution. That's it. I don't call that birtherism; I call it stating the obvious.

I'm certainly not going to listen to multiple podcasts to fact-check your other accusations, and I'm sure you know that nobody else will either. But if they're as accurate as the foregoing they're worthless. You end your screed with:

"Darrell Castle is unfit to be President and should not get any principled conservative votes."

But what you don't mention is that you are a Gary Johnson supporter, according to another Red State piece of yours at: tinyurl.com/hansujk There, you advised Johnson: "you have a rare opportunity to appeal to conservatives....Please, Governor Johnson, modulate your message for the general election. You don't have to change your views, not at all. I'm not asking you to 'move to the middle.'"

I guess you mean Johnson should soft-peddle his obsession with pot, not mention he believes in open borders and letting all illegals work. He should soft-peddle things like saying bakeries should be forced to bake wedding cakes for gay couples, as he said at an Oregon debate, and he should certainly not mention that when asked by John Stossel whether he felt Jewish bakers should be forced to bake wedding cakes for Nazi customers, he replied “that would be my contention, yes.”

That candidate you feel IS "fit to be President and should get principled conservative votes"?

Your smears, and those of Harrington, who not only cites the same birther lie as you have, also claimed that because Castle didn't list Cruz's accomplishments that amounts to an attack on Cruz.

Smearing Castle is the same as Trump smearing Cruz. That's one strong reason we now don't want to vote for DT.

It seems that you've convinced a number of people, with your smears. judging by the comments. In so doing you and Harrington are debasing Red State and deceiving its readers. I've always been able to tell Trumpers that Red State is opinionated, but those who write there do not tell untruths. Now I cannot.

Thanks for the post. Certainly something to consider.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2016, 02:29:16 pm »
So folks around here are trashing the Constitution Party now?  Seriously?

:facepalm2:

It's no wonder Conservatives keep getting rolled in American politics...

Meanwhile, Gary Johnson is a certified dope smoker and pro-abortion and pro-open borders loon who thinks Hillary Clinton is an upstanding citizen.  And he is so Libertarian that he chose that noted Massachusetts Conservative firebrand William Weld as his running mate???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZsfKnXjyWc

And then there was this bit of pettiness...

Gary Johnson tossed rival Austin Petersen’s gift of George Washington’s replica pistol in trash

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:57:05 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2016, 02:36:12 pm »

As for 9-11.  I have watched a documentary (aired on the History channel) that leaves question as to if there was an explosion from within the Twin Towers as well from the obvious outside attack. I do not believe that G.W. Bush was part of some grand scheme or had knowledge of any plot beforehand and I believe he acted based on the information that he was given.  He showed tremendous leadership, compassion and respect for our military.

I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton or Trump.  I would be more apt to vote for Castle representing the Constitution party.  I still plan on writing in Cruz.

Liberty, please, no.  Surely you're not throwing in with the 9/11 Truthers!  There was NO EXPLOSION in the towers.  That's nutroid stuff.  Castle is a bizarre human being.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2016, 02:38:47 pm »
Thanks for the post. Certainly something to consider.

No, it's not.  The Constitution Party has always been full of loonies (i.e., Alan Keyes once ran for president under that banner) and this time is no different.   Why throw in with that?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.