Author Topic: We don't know why Trump praises Putin  (Read 3248 times)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: We don't know why Trump praises Putin
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 02:37:50 am »
Pretty devastating ad.

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 02:39:22 am »
or Kim Jong-Un, Red China, Gaddafi, Saddam.... while attacking our allies....

It's a real mystery.

lol

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 02:44:10 am »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 02:53:50 am »
The fact that Aleksandr Dugin loves Trump should give anyone pause.

Dugin is the Russian nutcase legislator who wants to retake Alyeska and if possible the west coast all the way to Mexico.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 02:55:49 am »
   Sex or $$$$$$$$, It's as old as Humanity itself. 

Putin has more Billions than trump and looks sexy riding  a horse without a shirt (so I'm told).

Both of them seem to have Very Small Hands, just sayin
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 02:58:48 am »
Pretty devastating ad.

Yup downright brutal.

I wish we had a nominee who wasn't dragging a trainload of ammo that will be used against him.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 03:00:41 am »
Yup downright brutal.

I wish we had a nominee who wasn't dragging a trainload of ammo that will be used against him.

The thing is, Hillary can run this ad wherever she wants and Trump will never answer it.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 03:06:54 am »
The thing is, Hillary can run this ad wherever she wants and Trump will never answer it.

And there is plenty more material she can run with like his comments about Tienanmen Square and his threats to abandon our allies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 03:11:21 am »
We may not know but we can put two and two together. 

I think this is probably a good assessment.  I think that Putin if allowed by a weakening of NATO would have the green light go ahead to take what he wants.

Donald Trump, should he be elected president, would bring an end to the postwar international order, and liberate dictators, first and foremost his ally Vladimir Putin, to advance their own interests. The moral arc of the universe is long, and, if Trump is elected, it will bend in the direction of despotism and darkness.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/clinton-trump-putin-nato/492332/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 03:23:19 am »
That is extremely confusing. Hillary and Obama were praising Putin up to after Obama was reelected. Hillary did her idiotic 'reset'. Obama said he would be more 'flexible' with Russia after the election. There were Soviet Flags flying outside the DNC convention.

So, When Obama/Hillary like Putin, it is a good thing. When Trump likes and has an alleged relationship with Putin, it is bad. I am not pretending to be confused. I am really actually confused.

For the last 50 years the American Left has been selling us that Russia is the best form of government in the world. Now, it is not? Elizabeth Warren said that her greatest hero is Mao zeDong for crying out loud, a man who is responsible for the deaths of tens, if not over a hundred million people.

I mean, which is it? Is Russia bad or good? Is China bad or good? Is Communism bad or good? It would seem that the American Left can't seem to make up their mind. It is all mixed signals except when Trump is involved. Then no matter what side he picks, whether he likes Russia or hates Russia, in either case he is wrong and is a traitor. That is the only consistent fact about the position of the Left.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 03:24:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline unknown

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 03:32:52 am »
   Sex or $$$$$$$$, It's as old as Humanity itself. 

Putin has more Billions than trump and looks sexy riding  a horse without a shirt (so I'm told).

Both of them seem to have Very Small Hands, just sayin

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 03:34:59 am »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 03:37:12 am »
THAT is hilarious!!!!

I can't quit you.  :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 03:40:50 am »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 03:42:35 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 03:43:52 am »

The fact that those two would probably do that during a Trump administration made me vomit in my mouth a bit.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 03:45:54 am »
Not without duct tape.

LOL. I have been married a far spell so I am trained to turn my ears off on occasion.

geronl

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 05:09:55 am »

Trump usually responds to everything like an idiot too.

geronl

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 05:11:10 am »

For the last 50 years the American Left has been selling us that Russia is the best form of government in the world. Now, it is not?

Just remember that Trump is on the left.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 05:28:26 am »
That is extremely confusing. Hillary and Obama were praising Putin up to after Obama was reelected. Hillary did her idiotic 'reset'. Obama said he would be more 'flexible' with Russia after the election. There were Soviet Flags flying outside the DNC convention.

So, When Obama/Hillary like Putin, it is a good thing. When Trump likes and has an alleged relationship with Putin, it is bad. I am not pretending to be confused. I am really actually confused.

For the last 50 years the American Left has been selling us that Russia is the best form of government in the world. Now, it is not? Elizabeth Warren said that her greatest hero is Mao zeDong for crying out loud, a man who is responsible for the deaths of tens, if not over a hundred million people.

I mean, which is it? Is Russia bad or good? Is China bad or good? Is Communism bad or good? It would seem that the American Left can't seem to make up their mind. It is all mixed signals except when Trump is involved. Then no matter what side he picks, whether he likes Russia or hates Russia, in either case he is wrong and is a traitor. That is the only consistent fact about the position of the Left.

My guess is that ad is not targeted to the Lefty crowd. I can't work up any indignation because she is just pointing out the obvious, the Republican Party has nominated one of her own.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2016, 05:38:42 am »
You might not have noticed but since 1992 Russia has had a different form of government than the one the left approved of for the 50 years before -- no state or "workers" ownership of the means of production, just crony capitalism just like the US and EU now have, but with religious education in the state schools, low flat tax rates, new legislation in support of traditional morality. 

The left is no longer enamored of Russia.

I am very much in the #NeverTrump camp, but regard a rapprochement with Russia as the only possible upside to a Trump presidency.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:40:37 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

geronl

geronl

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2016, 05:56:26 am »

I am very much in the #NeverTrump camp, but regard a rapprochement with Russia as the only possible upside to a Trump presidency.

Letting Russia invade sovereign countries and threaten neighbors with impunity and having a President who bashes our own allies, is no upside

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2016, 09:57:00 am »
I wonder what she is saying about you on internet forums -- and who she is saying she would "hit."

Here is some advise to all you guys who still want to have a good marriage.

1.  Don't talk about wanting to "hit" other women like it is a big joke.
2.  You will get nowhere with your wife unless you listen to her -- no faking it -- and actually show you care and are interested.

To those who do not still want to have a good marriage, keep doing the opposite.

Your cyber marriage counselor checking out.

Good counsel. Hubby and I run a business together.  The biggest bone of contention between us IS his ability to turn his ears off.  On occasion it has had consequences for the business.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.