Author Topic: SEAN HANNITY JUST POSTED WHO HE’S GOING TO BLAME IF TRUMP LOSES, AND IT’S NOT DONALD TRUMP  (Read 2641 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP

URL: http://therightscoop.com/sean-hannity-just-posted-who-hes-going-to-blame-if-trump-loses-and-its-not-donald-trump/

Sean Hannity just posted a segment from his radio show where he explains who he’s going to blame if Trump loses in November, and of course it’s not Donald Trump:

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

“If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping,” Sean said in the first hour of Wednesday’s show.

“And because I have watched and witnessed to the point of incredible frustration – I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda that had doubled the debt, that has resulted in a 51-year low in home ownership in this country, the percentage of homes that are owned by Americans, the lowest labor participation rate since the 70s and that has led to millions and millions of Americans in poverty and on food stamps and out of the labor force.”

“They did nothing, nothing – all these phony votes to repeal and replace ObamaCare, show votes so they can go back and keep their power and get reelected,” he added. “Sorry, you created Donald Trump, all of you because of your ineffectiveness, because of your weakness, your spinelessness, your lack of vision, your inability to fight Obama.

Your fear of being blamed for a government shutdown and I’m getting a little sick and tired of all of you. Honestly I am tempted to just say I don’t support any of you people ever. You know what, Paul Ryan wants to play this game – I haven’t made up my mind either. He’s running against a guy in the primary. I haven’t made up mind who I’m going to support.”

Hannity’s been on the Trump train for so long he’s losing his mind. Trump has been a disaster from the fall of last year until now, and he’s only getting worse. I don’t have to tell you because you already know, which is why so many of you are #NeverTrump.

The fact that Hannity is willing to blame Ted Cruz, among others, because he still thinks Cruz should have endorsed Trump, after all the lies and smears Trump threw at Cruz and his family in order to defeat him in the primary — well that tells us all we need to know about Hannity. He’s a lost cause and he’s delusional.

Trump is the reason he’s in this mess and if Trump loses in November, it’s all on Trump.

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
On twitter I invited him to man up and be sure to include my name.

He's gonna need bigger hands.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

URL: http://therightscoop.com/sean-hannity-just-posted-who-hes-going-to-blame-if-trump-loses-and-its-not-donald-trump/

Sean Hannity just posted a segment from his radio show where he explains who he’s going to blame if Trump loses in November, and of course it’s not Donald Trump:

Hannity’s been on the Trump train for so long he’s losing his mind. Trump has been a disaster from the fall of last year until now, and he’s only getting worse. I don’t have to tell you because you already know, which is why so many of you are #NeverTrump.

The fact that Hannity is willing to blame Ted Cruz, among others, because he still thinks Cruz should have endorsed Trump, after all the lies and smears Trump threw at Cruz and his family in order to defeat him in the primary — well that tells us all we need to know about Hannity. He’s a lost cause and he’s delusional.

Trump is the reason he’s in this mess and if Trump loses in November, it’s all on Trump.

Dam*, he is dumb.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

Dam*, he is dumb.

These people think we're sheep who would stampede wherever Ted Cruz told us to go.

Its a clear and fundamental difference between us and them.

geronl

Trump is the reason he’s in this mess and if Trump loses in November, it’s all on Trump.[/size]

It is the candidates job to give people a reason to vote for them

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year

The fact that you have conservatives not supporting Trump is understandable. The fact you have the GOPe and RINOs not supporting Trump show just how far to the left they know him to be.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline al_c

If Trump loses, it’s his own darn fault. He gets lost in these personal battles and ignores what matters. His loss will be his fault … no one else’s.
al_c

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Just more of those 'New York Values" that has infected everyone who has lofted up Trump as our savior.  It's never the fault of those who promise bigger government and punishment upon those who will not genuflect to their ideology (Vast Right Wing Conspiracy anyone?) - it's always the fault of those who refuse to kneel and pledge fealty to power-mad narcissistic individuals.

Who needs principles when you can hand them over to Trump?

Hannity was always nauseating.

Now he is just an irrelevant cheerleading propagandist for a NY Liberal Democrat running as a Trojan Stalking Horse.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hannity, if I recall right, is still based in New York.

Need I remind him of the parade of corrupt politicians in his home city?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gov Bean Counter

These people think we're sheep who would stampede wherever Ted Cruz told us to go.

Its a clear and fundamental difference between us and them.

Yes it is!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:33:43 pm by Gov Bean Counter »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Hannity, if I recall right, is still based in New York.

Need I remind him of the parade of corrupt politicians in his home city?

You mean like his "good friend Charlie Rangel"?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Has Hannity ever been laid? My money's on no.

Offline cato potatoe

Dam*, he is dumb.

About 50% of white males have an IQ lower than 100.  Say what you will, but Trump has a stranglehold on that demographic, probably moreso than any candidate since William Jennings Bryan.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:42:47 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline starstruck

If Trump loses, it’s his own darn fault. He gets lost in these personal battles and ignores what matters. His loss will be his fault … no one else’s.
I seen it said that if Trump would have taken a two week vacation after the convention he would be way out in the lead.
To me Trump is a WWF caricature, spouting his nonsense to arouse his fans. The outcome has already been decided.
Those Trumpers who think he is playing 6th dimensional chess probably lose consistently at tic-tac-toe.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Gov Bean Counter

About 50% of white males have an IQ lower than 100.  Say what you will, but Trump has a stranglehold on that demographic, probably moreso than any candidate since William Jennings Bryan.

I have no doubt about that. And at least that percentage think with their lower brain and will vote for him because he has a hot wife.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I crap bigger than Sean Hannity's brain.

That is all.

:smokin:

Offline Cripplecreek

That is all.

I have chunks of guys like Hannity in my stool. :silly:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

That is all.

My dingleberries are bigger than Hannity's brain, so there is that...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:27:13 pm by Gov Bean Counter »

Offline goatprairie

I'm still trying to understand how so many supposedly conservative talking heads who for years/decades have preached about nominating and electing morally proper, constitutional conservatives threw all their weight behind a morally, intellectually,  and constitutionally compromised candidate like Trump.
As is the case with quite a few of them (Hannity, Giuliani), is it just automatically supporting  a fellow east coaster/New Yorker? Or do they really believe someone like Trump, who is like the anti-Reagan, is a great candidate?
Hey Sean, if you're really wondering who is responsible for Trump, you gave him a huge boost. You denigrated one of the best conservatives to come along in years, Cruz, and wholeheartedly gave your support for the Orange Toad. Now you can live with the consequences.

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline musiclady

Hannity never has been too bright, but his love affair with Trump has taken whatever intelligence he once possessed and deep sixed it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline starstruck

I have no doubt about that. And at least that percentage think with their lower brain and will vote for him because he has a hot wife.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3456398/posts
This is what I find hilarious. Posters on TOS think this poll is inaccurate because they think more conservatives back Trump than Rasmussen indicates. Meanwhile they have booted a large percentage of conservatives for not backing Trump.
I love the smell of irony in the morning. It smells like idiocy.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

Flashback:

"Sean Hannity erupts when Ted Cruz evades question: 'You gotta stop!'"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/04/20/sean-hannity-ted-cruz-trump/83297786/

"Hannity blows up at Cruz: 'I’m getting sick of it'

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/hannity-cruz-222172

"Hannity lashes out at Cruz in heated interview"

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276912-cruz-in-heated-interview-with-hannity-trump-campaign-isnt

"Ted Cruz Calls Out Sean Hannity’s Intellectual Dishonesty "

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/23/ted-cruz-calls-sean-hannitys-intellectual-dishonesty-audio/

Hannity can go pound sand.

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Cripplecreek

Flashback:

"Sean Hannity erupts when Ted Cruz evades question: 'You gotta stop!'"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/04/20/sean-hannity-ted-cruz-trump/83297786/

"Hannity blows up at Cruz: 'I’m getting sick of it'

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/hannity-cruz-222172

"Hannity lashes out at Cruz in heated interview"

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276912-cruz-in-heated-interview-with-hannity-trump-campaign-isnt

"Ted Cruz Calls Out Sean Hannity’s Intellectual Dishonesty "

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/23/ted-cruz-calls-sean-hannitys-intellectual-dishonesty-audio/

Hannity can go pound sand.

Meanwhile the Hannity's typical Trump interview goes something like this.