Author Topic: Trump: ‘I don’t know why we’re not leading by a lot’  (Read 15170 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump: ‘I don’t know why we’re not leading by a lot’
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2016, 11:20:01 pm »
Do your own homework please, and submit it to us when you are finished.

Thank you.

:raise hand:

"I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. ... So that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace — or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons — write a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected."-Donald Trump in February.

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet, We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people." -Donald Trump 2015

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun" -Donald Trump 2000
"President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut." -Donald Trump 2016
"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns." -Donald Trump 2016

That's just the first two amendments.

The following might give pause as to his ability to understand the 10th:

In an interview with Field and Stream Trump was asked the following question:
QUESTION: The question about public land, 70% of hunters in the West, hunt on public land managed by the federal government. Right now, there's a discussion about the federal government transferrng the land to states. Is that something you would support as president?

DONALD TRUMP: That's not good, because you want to keep the land great, and you don't know what the state's going to do with it.

Are they going to sell it if they get into a little bit of trouble? I don't think it should be sold. This is magnificent land and we have to be great stewards of this land. The hunters and the fisherman and all the different people who use this land.

Trump on the role of the EPA:
“The EPA should ensure that biofuel ... blend levels match the statutory level set by Congress under the [renewable fuel standard]...As president, I will encourage Congress to be cautious in attempting to charge and change any part of the RFS,”
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2016, 11:21:40 pm »
So ... are you in junior high school or in high school?  Nah ... let me guess ... you dropped out!   :silly:

LOL...

:bigsilly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2016, 11:26:11 pm »
The dog must've ate your homework. It happens. But don't blame the teacher.

:doglick:
The lesson covering past participles was not the time to fall asleep. They can be bigly helpful. :tongue2:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2016, 11:27:21 pm »
Speaking of Trump rally's...

And this is a perfect example of the Trump echo-chamber.  His supporters probably think that CNN falsified the NBA event photo by substituting the 'real' Trump rally.

That is... if they even visit CNN.

Offline unknown

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2016, 11:28:21 pm »
Oh wow.  You obviously have missed a lot.  Trump's list of SCOTUS possibilities ... his position on the 2nd amendment, let's go for illegal immigration shall we or the border wall?  HE HAS FLIP FLOPPED ON ALL THESE ISSUES!!  Where have you been??  Apparently you've been reading all the erroneous Trump talking points and listened to all his lies. He's a fraud for crying out loud. He hasn't stayed true on any issue, nor can he speak in depth about any issue, because he lacks knowledge.  He doesn't have a clue!   He even thinks we're a democracy and doesn't have a clue about the three branches of government, especially, the executive branch!!!

Ya. Ok, so he has his moments. And he is a bit weak here and there. Don't we all.

Regarding the wall, check out this one and get back with me... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2016, 11:31:38 pm »
You'd have to flip a coin to decide whether he or hillary is the bigger liar.   Foreign policy????   One would get rich from foreign donations and the other would nuke crimea or something
One lies, knows they're lying, but lies anyway. The other lies, doesn't realize they're lying, but lies anyway. Which one do you not vote for?
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2016, 11:37:12 pm »
The dog must've ate your homework. It happens. But don't blame the teacher.

:doglick:

Wow.  You sure are making my point about ignorance.

You know that saying about, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging?

You're there, sonny.  Stop digging.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2016, 11:38:47 pm »
"must have ate"

OMG(osh)

Yeah......... we're dealing with some serious brilliance here.

No wonder the guy is wearing a cheerleading skirt and carrying pom poms for Trump...   :whistle:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2016, 11:39:26 pm »
The lesson covering past participles was not the time to fall asleep. They can be bigly helpful. :tongue2:

:beer:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2016, 11:47:56 pm »
Ya. Ok, so he has his moments. And he is a bit weak here and there. Don't we all.

Ok, check out this: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/top-trump-surrogate-says-border-wall-and-mass-deportation-will-be-virtual

But don't worry not only is it virtual its just a suggestion:

Yeah. It was a suggestion. Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president," Trump said. "Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."  http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157

Don't forget that virtual suggestion of a wall should have a "big beautiful door" in it for touchback amnesty. “I want to move them out, and we’re going to move them back in, and let them be legal"
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/422351/donald-trumps-amnesty-editors 

But don't worry he doesn't even want to move them out any more. -"No, I would not call it mass deportations."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284910-trump-shifts-tone-no-mass-deportations

If that makes sense always remember that Trump can be flexible, so who knows what he actually wants; it's all just a suggestion after all.
 http://theweek.com/speedreads/610356/donald-trump-doesnt-deny-told-new-york-times-hes-flexible-immigration

And lastly has Trump realized yet the much of the border is river and heard him explain how to wall the Rio Grande?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2016, 11:51:48 pm »

No wonder the guy is wearing a cheerleading skirt and carrying pom poms for Trump...   :whistle:

:silly: :silly: :silly:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2016, 11:55:49 pm »

Another Trump monkey has been placed on ignore.

geronl

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2016, 11:56:34 pm »

Trump has flip-flopped and backtracked on everything.

He now supports a form of amnesty.
He supported nofly, nobuy which kills the 2nd amendment
He is not good on freedom of speech, press or religion
He now does not want to cut taxes
He wants a bigger government

There is no issue where I can say I support Trump

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2016, 11:58:23 pm »
Because people have this thing called Google where they can look at your history to see your word means nothing and that when it comes to your own business and your own money, your actions don't match your current rhetoric.

Wingnut

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2016, 12:00:01 am »

Ever wonder why when one Trumpbot vanishes another alias is born spouting the same talking points and using the same key words and phases.   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2016, 12:05:39 am »
Another Trump monkey has been placed on ignore.

One more post from the Jr. High boy, and I'm putting him on IGNORE too.

Too bad, though........... he was entertaining for a spell.....   ^-^

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2016, 12:06:36 am »
Ever wonder why when one Trumpbot vanishes another alias is born spouting the same talking points and using the same key words and phases.   

Curious, ain't it??   :pondering:

Online libertybele

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2016, 12:41:23 am »

Trump is a fraud period.  There is no further discussion.  You can either keep your head buried in the sand or you can take it out and look around you.  The writing has been on the wall now for months.

#NeverTrump
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2016, 12:43:04 am »

That was a good one Lady!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2016, 01:07:05 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2016, 01:13:29 am »
I couldn't find a guy.  Next best thing....count it as transgender I guess:

LOL! That'll do!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2016, 01:16:32 am »
One more post from the Jr. High boy, and I'm putting him on IGNORE too.

Too bad, though........... he was entertaining for a spell.....   ^-^

They can be fun, but you can tire of them quickly.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2016, 01:18:52 am »
Hey Stranger, for someone just passin thru, you sure are trying pretty hard to put down some roots and start an Orange grove round these parts. Don't you think it's time to mosey on?

Thanks for the warm welcome.   888high58888

Offline musiclady

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2016, 01:25:09 am »
They can be fun, but you can tire of them quickly.

Indeed.

And with this one, more quickly than most.....   ^-^

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2016, 01:26:56 am »
Gee  Maybe You are the problem Donny.  Your own party hates you:

Here is a running roll call of Republicans defecting from the GOP:

Richard Armitage: Former Deputy Secretary of State under President George W. Bush, Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan

The democrats can have Richard Armitage.... Not sure he ever was a true republican, just a career politician that caused a whole lot of Valerie Plame problems.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:28:14 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....