Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Blasted After It Criticizes Trump for Saying, “I Love Babies”  (Read 968 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Planned Parenthood Blasted After It Criticizes Trump for Saying, “I Love Babies”

We’ve lost count over the years at the number of times the Planned Parenthood Twitter account has sent out something insanely ironic, to which it is typically oblivious. Here’s another one.

The abortion business today blasted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for his response to a crying baby during a recent speech. Trump repeatedly says how much he loves babies and assures the crying baby’s mother that it’s alright.  Later when the baby continues to cry, Trump jokes, “Get that baby out of here” but continues to assure the child’s mother that it’s alright.

Enter the abortion company. Planned Parenthood chimes in with a claim: “Add babies to the list of people @realDonaldTrump would kick out of his campaign rallies.”

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/08/02/planned-parenthood-blasted-after-it-criticizes-trump-for-saying-i-love-babies/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Talk about the least qualified people in the word to issue this criticism of Trump in regards to babies. Why don't they go back to all the wonderful things Trump says they do.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour