Author Topic: ‘Is Donald Trump plain crazy?’ Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity  (Read 4843 times)

Offline Rivergirl

The way I see it.......he's a psychopath.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
How do we switch candidates to somebody who isn't so we don't end up with a corrupt malevolent hag as president?

I'm afraid that the Powers-That-Be have ordained that result. Barring something unexpected, we're stuck with her.  :shrug:

Personally, I'll be voting for Darrell Castle.  In the choice between Corrupt-and-Crazy and Corrupt-and-Evil, the only sensible move is to Take a Third Option.
Let it burn.

Offline goatprairie

That's the way I see it. He's obnoxious, arrogant, self-absorbed and morally repulsive. He has that in common with countless politicians - including the current occupant of the White House and the Democrat opponent.  **nononono*
"including the current occupant of the White House and the Democrat opponent."

Every time I groan at one of Trump's numerous and never-ending gaffes, Obama opens his piehole and says something equally bad or worse. Ditto for Her Heinous. Her cackling voice makes your hair stand on end.  Screeching chalk on a blackboard.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:07:53 pm by goatprairie »

Online libertybele

It has been determined by several psychiatrists that he has all the signs of a narcissist which is a personality disorder and usually those with the disorder are delusional and most often paranoid. One mental health expert Sam Vaknin, , has studied over 600 hours of Donald Trump footage and made the harsh conclusion that Donald Trump is not simply a classic narcissist — he is, in fact, a “malignant and, probably, psychopathic narcissist.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2870145/malignant-and-psychopathic-donald-trump-expert-studies-600-hours-of-trump-footage/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
As someone with an intense dislike of Trump,  he's not crazy.....just a loudmouthed schnook.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Hoodat

In answer to the main question again...

Is the Pope Catholic?

Does the Kennedy Compound have a full bar?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

geronl

These people are way way behind