Author Topic: Carr: Ask not who’s the most qualified to be president  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carr: Ask not who’s the most qualified to be president
« on: July 30, 2016, 02:16:14 pm »
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/07/carr_ask_not_who_s_the_most_qualified_to_be_president

Carr: Ask not who’s the most qualified to be president
Howie Carr Friday, July 29, 2016

Obama really said this Wednesday night:

“I can say with confidence there has never been a man or woman — not me, not Bill, nobody — more qualified than Hillary Clinton to serve as president of the United States of America.”

You don’t say, Mr. President? So why don’t we size up her, uh, qualifications, eminent as they might be, compared to some of the prior, lesser 44 occupants of the office.

Dwight Eisenhower was the Supreme Allied Commander. Hillary ran the Bimbo Eruptions Unit.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. Hillary wrote “It Takes a Village.”

Teddy Roosevelt charged up San Juan Hill. Hillary dodged sniper fire on the tarmac at Tuzla.

Honest Abe, Crooked Hillary.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Carr: Ask not who’s the most qualified to be president
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 04:57:34 pm »
Lyndon Johnson---Defeated Barry Goldwater. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---helped make killings regarding Whitewater.

John F. Kennedy---"Ask not what your country can do for you." Hilarious Rodent Clinton---"Ask what your country can do to you."

Gerald Ford---A Time to Heal. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---married a heel.

Jimmy Carter---Botched Iranian hostage rescue. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---Botched Bengazi.

FDR---The New Deal. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---The Raw Deal.

James Madison---Primary author of the Constitution. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---Thinks the Constitution is some old half-barnacle-eaten ship.

Harry Truman---The Prendergast Machine. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---The Clinton Foundation.

Abe Lincoln---Saved the Union. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---"Bullsh@t, Abe---there were no unions in your day."

Herbert Hoover---Stupid enough to sign the Smoot-Hawley tariff. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---Stupid enough to retort, "He made vacuum cleaners, not Harleys!"

JFK---"America, we're going to the moon!" Hilarious Rodent Clinton---"Bill, you're going to the moon!"

Ronald Reagan---"Morning in America." Hilarious Rodent Clinton---Good Morning, America.

Richard Nixon---Watergate. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---Whitewatergate.

Nixon---Wage and price controls. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---"Like I always say, there's some good in everyone!"

Barack Obama---Obamacare. Hilarious Rodent Clinton---"Who does he think he is, me?"

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.