Author Topic: Racially Incorrect Facts on Slavery: African Slave Traders  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

Racially Incorrect Facts on Slavery: African Slave Traders
« on: July 29, 2016, 06:04:38 pm »
Racially Incorrect Facts on Slavery: African Slave Traders
The black roots of African slavery.
July 29, 2016
Jack Kerwick

Ask yourself this: In all of the gazillions of lectures and tirades (there have, as to date, been no genuine conversations) on slavery, have you ever heard of the names of John Currantee and Ephraim Robin John?

Such names—and there are many, many more—belong to a racially incorrect history of slavery, an historical account that threatens to rip asunder the ideological foundations of the Racism-Industrial-Complex (RIC), or Big Racism.

For centuries and centuries, courtesy of both Arabs and its indigenous peoples, slavery was endemic throughout the continent of Africa. Contrary to what contemporary mythical portraits like Roots would have us think, when Europeans began enslaving Africans in the 16th century, they—unlike Arabs—would not invade villages to obtain slaves. Rather, they would have to trade with the African flesh peddlers.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263659/racially-incorrect-facts-slavery-african-slave-jack-kerwick
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 06:05:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Racially Incorrect Facts on Slavery: African Slave Traders
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 10:26:30 pm »
The article deals entirely with aspects of the slave trade in Africa and thus omits another "racially incorrect" fact that makes the same point -- not only were the slaves, but the institution of slavery itself was imported from Africa.  Anthony Johnson, the first owner of a chattel slave, not sentenced to servitude as punishment for a crime, (one John Casor) in what was to become the United States, was, like his slave, a black African.

Leftists try to obscure this fact by confusing servitude as a sentence for a crime after a conviction under due process of law, indentured servitude (time limited and by mutual agreement) and actual chattel slavery.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 10:28:40 pm »
The article deals entirely with aspects of the slave trade in Africa and thus omits another "racially incorrect" fact that makes the same point -- not only were the slaves, but the institution of slavery itself was imported from Africa.  Anthony Johnson, the first owner of a chattel slave, not sentenced to servitude as punishment for a crime, (one John Casor) in what was to become the United States, was, like his slave, a black African.

Leftists try to obscure this fact by confusing servitude as a sentence for a crime after a conviction under due process of law, indentured servitude (time limited and by mutual agreement) and actual chattel slavery.

Well stated and 100% correct.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 11:31:54 pm »
Doesn't make any difference how many facts you thrown at those imbeciles. They need a villain or I should say scapegoat for their failures. The legacy of slavery and all that.
The truth be known I am totally fatigued with the self-absorption of those losers. I simply don't care about their problems. At some point some courageous pol or other big name is going to have to call them out on the whining, complaining, and shifting of blame for their failures from themselves to others. Evil Whitey has had enough. If they can't pull their weight (and it's obvious many of them can't), they should be stepped on harshly. Too much money and too many lives have been wasted trying to help them.They should either shape up or leave.