Author Topic: SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER: ISIS executes 100 people in a WEEK including a TWO-YEAR-OLD girl  (Read 1936 times)

rangerrebew

SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER: ISIS executes 100 people in a WEEK including a TWO-YEAR-OLD girl
PARANOID Islamic State (ISIS) maniacs have embarked on a summer of slaughter, beheading 23 teenagers on suspicion of spying and burning a two-year-old girl alive.
By Nick Gutteridge
PUBLISHED: 20:30, Thu, Jul 28, 2016 | UPDATED: 22:02, Thu, Jul 28, 2016

The twisted jihadis have carried out some of their most gruesome killings yet, including executing four football players in front of a crowd of children and butchering 25 civilians by dissolving them alive in acid.

Senior military sources said the spate of horrific murders was a sign that the Islamist fanatics are growing increasingly desperate as they face all-out military defeat.

The terror group is clinging on to its last few strongholds in Syria and Iraq, with allied forces assembling for a blitz offensive to finally obliterate them.

Today a senior Iraqi army officer revealed details of the latest sickening war crimes, which involved ISIS maniacs rounding up 23 innocent teenagers in the city of Mosul and beheading them in front of baying crowds.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/694468/Islamic-State-ISIS-executes-100-spies-week-Mosul-Raqqa-Iraq-Syria-terror
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:05:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The same DHS and FBI that vetted the San Bernardino wife, will be vetting the 550% increase of muslim "refugees" in order to assuage that version of white guilt.

If you say "no" to this you will be called a racist, and a Nazi.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

That would be the ISIS that is less dangerous than air conditioning, and the group whose name the DNC dare not mention.   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The same DHS and FBI that vetted the San Bernardino wife, will be vetting the 550% increase of muslim "refugees" in order to assuage that version of white guilt.

Do you truly feel nothing for the victims of ISIS's slaughter?   You would deny categorically the entrance of any refugees merely because they are Muslims victimized by other Muslims?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Do you truly feel nothing for the victims of ISIS's slaughter?   You would deny categorically the entrance of any refugees merely because they are Muslims victimized by other Muslims?

Categorically deny, yes. I feel nothing for muslim victims of muslim slaughter. They need to reform from the inside out. When enough "peaceful" muslims have had enough, maybe they will solve THEIR PROBLEM.

Help set up refugee centers in muslim countries, yes. Admit them to the US, NO.

But I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I am not a phony "compassionate" conservative either. I am a realist.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Categorically deny, yes. I feel nothing for muslim victims of muslim slaughter.

You, sir, have a heart of stone.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@truth_seeker

What makes you think the people approving that are white? Take the leftist Jews out of the equation,and I doubt 5 percent of the people in decision-making positions are white.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Categorically deny, yes. I feel nothing for muslim victims of muslim slaughter. They need to reform from the inside out. When enough "peaceful" muslims have had enough, maybe they will solve THEIR PROBLEM.

But I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I am not a phony "compassionate" conservative either. I am a realist.

@Jazzhead   @truth_seeker

A "small "b" bingo. We ain't the worlds daddy and we ain't the worlds babysitters. If they don't like having their families eradicated by the Muslims running the dungheaps they call countries,let THEM rise up in revolution and change governments. Nobody really appreciates and values anything that is given to them,including freedom. To value something,you need to have earned it.

A a "GOVERNMENT" is EXACTLY what Islam is,it's not a religion.

Until they do so,our only role should be to kill them wherever we find them,and soak their corpses in bacon fat after they die.

Islam declared war on US,we did NOT declare war on them. It is past time we do so,and we need to make it super plain to the Sauds that we will cover Mecca in bacon grease if they don't stop funding  and encouraging Islam to attack the west.

Give them 30 days to start showing they are doing so by rounding up and executing the fundie Mullah's and their chief followers,and if they haven't started doing so by then,follow up on the promise.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:34:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I've been depressed and crying all summer,

This tears it.

I once saw a dog get hit by a car - I pulled off the road and cried until I finally could drive again. Have these people - if they are people, no heart? Are they mere animals? My own cats had more sympathy to me when I was in pain then these things show.

If I say any more, it would be unladylike. I just hope karma is working overtime and finds them.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Idiot

All I have to ask myself is what would my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ do.....  Would He have compassion....of course.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead

Islam declared war on US,we did NOT declare war on them. .

Not true.  Islamofascists declared war on us, not Islam.  The Islamofascists dearly hope that we make your mistake and declare war on close to 2 billion Muslims.   

Most of the victims of the Islamofascists have been Muslim, let's not forget.   Why does a tortured man, woman or child not merit our compassion simply because he/she is Muslim?   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
All I have to ask myself is what would my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ do.....  Would He have compassion....of course.

Of course.  Amen. 

Offline ScottinVA

Damn.. not even for small children?  You're a hard-hearted sort.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've been depressed and crying all summer,

This tears it.

I once saw a dog get hit by a car - I pulled off the road and cried until I finally could drive again. Have these people - if they are people, no heart? Are they mere animals? My own cats had more sympathy to me when I was in pain then these things show.

If I say any more, it would be unladylike. I just hope karma is working overtime and finds them.

I don't know about karma, but God promises justice. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

Oh Sanguine, I'll pray there is justice for the children and the innocent.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mrpotatohead

If he did,they would behead him or dip him in a tub of acid.

I don't pretend to be the son of anyone's God,and I have zero compassion for people trying to destroy my country,myself,and my friends.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not true.  Islamofascists declared war on us, not Islam.  The Islamofascists dearly hope that we make your mistake and declare war on close to 2 billion Muslims.   

That's like saying: "It wasn't the people of Japan or Germany that declared war on it,it was the IJA and the Nazi Parties!

A distinction without a difference.

Most of the victims of the Islamofascists have been Muslim, let's not forget. <<

I don't even care enough to remember or forget. They must have enjoyed being murdered by their own governments,or they would have fought back.

Why does a tortured man, woman or child not merit our compassion simply because he/she is Muslim?   <<

If they don't think enough of their own lives and their own freedoms to overthrow the monsters,they are aiding and abetting the monsters,so screw them! Why should I or any other non-Muslim give any part of our lives or our fortunes to free a people from oppression that can't be bothered to fight for themselves and their own children?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Damn.. not even for small children?  You're a hard-hearted sort.

@ScottinVA

You may not have noticed,but small children eventually become adults.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You mean Mohammad?  WHICH God are you talking about?

Maybe you mean the Christian God that promises to torture for all eternity people that don't follow his rules,and doesn't even have the decency to offer them a peaceful death? Isn't this the same God that ordered soldiers to take the small children of a heathen city they had just taken,and bash their brains out against the stone walls to make sure none from that tribe ever lived to cause him any more trouble?

The same one that created a plague that killed all the male children in an Egyptian city?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jazzhead asks:
"You would deny categorically the entrance of any refugees merely because they are Muslims victimized by other Muslims?"

Yes.
I would.

No more refugees.
From ANYWHERE.
Let them find "refuge" SOMEWHERE ELSE.

No more immigrants from the non-Euro world.
If that is unacceptable, no more immigrants from ANYWHERE.
For at least the next fifty years.

Did I express my sentiments clearly enough for you?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Freya wonders above:
"Have these people - if they are people, no heart? Are they mere animals?"

They are WORSE THAN animals.

Animals -- even wild naturally predatory animals -- must be viewed as being absent of [intelligently-governed] malice towards humans, even when they attack us. They do what they do, because that's what they do -- even tigers and crocodiles. We expect them to behave as that way, because they are what they are.

But humans are presumed to "know better". They are presumed to have at least semblances of conscience and intelligence. Even those on the lower end of the Bell Curve are assumed to possess the most rudimentary specks of reason.

By their lower-than-savage behavior, those of isis have demonstrated that they have less right to exist among the living of the earth than do the lowest of animals. They should be put down, quickly and without hesitation.

But we must do more than simply kill them.
We must make examples of them, to other muslims.
That's why -after- killing them, we should make it a point to feed their corpses to hogs, and to record such instances on video, then broadcast the video far and wide.

Those to whom we would do this will fear us much more than they fear death, because the souls of those so desecrated will never enter muslim "heaven", whatever that's supposed to be.

We shouldn't do this because we enjoy doing so.
Rather, we should do it because we must.