Author Topic: Katy Perry ROARS for Hillary: Star wows Democratic convention with dazzling performance and urges people to cancel out the vote of 'NRA lobbyists'  (Read 1504 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

URL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713909/Katy-Perry-ROARS-Hillary-Star-wows-Democratic-convention-dazzling-performance-urges-people-cancel-vote-NRA-lobbyists.html?ITO=1490

Katy Perry has wowed the Democratic convention with a musical performance.

The singer performed Roar and Rise in Philadelphia after urging people around the country to back Hillary Clinton.

As the pop star walked onto the stage members of the audience, including Bill Clinton, gazed up at her sparkling dress.

The 31-year-old then reminded voters they will have the same power as NRA lobbyists come November.

'You'll have as much say as any billionaire,' she added.

She even told the audience just to head to the polls so they could cancel out the vote of their 'weird cousins'.

Perry then told the crowd she will be using her voice to vote for Hillary before she started to sing.

Holding a star-spangled microphone, she performed the tracks as delegates danced in the Wells Fargo Center.

Her rumored boyfriend Orlando Bloom was also supporting from the arena. He took out his cellphone to capture the moment she appeared.

Roar is one of Hillary's campaign songs.

She was the cherry on top to a Democratic National Convention that paraded more than a dozen celebrities onstage through its four days.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO AND THE REST...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:51:44 am by SirLinksALot »

geronl

Offline Frank Cannon

As the pop star walked onto the stage members of the audience, including Bill Clinton, gazed up at her sparkling dress.

There. Fixed it.

Offline NavyCanDo

As much as I hate to admit it, once the Dems got past the embarrasing day one, they put on a show with star power, and seemed unified. Unlike the republicans that had no stars and there are plenty of conservative performers to be had. And unity? They let Cruz get into their head, and killed any chance of unity. And early ratings are showing the DNC far outpaced the RNC. Not going to make this into an anti-Trump post, but if he really wants to win he better understand what he is up against, a well oiled machine that knows how to run a campaign.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

As much as I hate to admit it, once the Dems got past the embarrasing day one, they put on a show with star power, and seemed unified. Unlike the republicans that had no stars and there are plenty of conservative performers to be had. And unity? They let Cruz get into their head, and killed any chance of unity. And early ratings are showing the DNC far outpaced the RNC. Not going to make this into an anti-Trump post, but if he really wants to win he better understand what he is up against, a well oiled machine that knows how to run a campaign.

Bingo. Hiltary is already targeting neighborhoods she needs to flip districts while Trump is wandering aimlessly.

Offline NavyCanDo

To be fair to Trump, and his supporters, the RNC did have Scott Baio. 

***suicide***

Seriously, the master showman that he is, with his own television show and experience on how to draw in an audience week after week, you think he could have put together a masterful production, far far better than Romney did in 2012 with the Eastwood's empty chair being its highlight and most memorable moment.  Yet he and his supporters let the fued with Cruz be what was remembered, followed by this Putin fiasco. The empty chair had more star power than anyone Trump and the RNC produced. Shame on them.   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:48:11 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline NavyCanDo

She's one fine looking woman.

Yes she is.   And just when I make a comment to my wife that Democrat women sure are ugly and angry looking - out comes Katy. The exception to the rule.

Offline SirLinksALot

I was about to concede that as well, until I realized that one of her hits songs was a celebration of Lesbianism --- "I Kissed a Girl (and I Liked It) " <-- celebrated by teens all over the world too.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:53:51 pm by SirLinksALot »

geronl

Yes she is.   And just when I make a comment to my wife that Democrat women sure are ugly and angry looking - out comes Katy. The exception to the rule.

Still dumber than a box of rocks

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

She is nice looking, but used to be even hotter.  I have a feeling the Ronstadt factor on this one will be pretty high.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SirLinksALot

She is nice looking, but used to be even hotter.  I have a feeling the Ronstadt factor on this one will be pretty high.

THE LINDA RONSTADT FACTOR

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She had a documentary about her life out a couple years ago. They showed some archival footage of her as a teenager. She was absolutely stunning. (Truth be told, she looks better as a blonde than the black hair she's worn through her pro singing career.)

Hollywood does nasty things to a woman.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024