Author Topic: Trump Knew Putin Before He Didn’t Know Putin and Other Trump Lies (Video)  (Read 1155 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: RED STATE

URL: http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/07/28/trump-knew-putin-didnt-know-putin-trump-lies-video/

by: Susan Wright

So is Donald Trump a pathological liar, or a sociopath?

Trick question. One of the symptoms of the sociopath is compulsive lying.

After Donald Trump made his ludicrous invitation to Russia to find Hillary’s lost emails (something which he has since blown off as a “joke”), he went on to insist that he’s never met Putin, didn’t know him, had nothing to do with him.

However, as is being reported by The Hill, it seems as though Trump is lying. Again.

“Why do I have to get involved with Putin? I have nothing to do with Putin," Trump said. "I’ve never spoken to him. I don’t know anything about him other than he will respect me."

But the claim that he's never met or spoken to Putin is directly contradicted by at least two other public statements he has made.

On Thursday, the website Mother Jones published footage from Trump's 2014 appearance at a National Press Club Luncheon in Washington, D.C.

"I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer," Trump told the audience, referring to his hosting of the Miss Universe contest on Russian soil.

And in a 2015 presidential debate, Trump said he got to know Putin "very well" because "we were both on ’60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night."

In actuality, while both Putin and Trump were on the same episode of “60 Minutes,” their segments were shot from different countries, so they were not in the same room at any point, during the airing of that episode.

It is bizarre to think that this man, with his inability to control his impulses to lie and lash out at others is within striking distance of the most powerful seat in our country.

It’s disconcerting to think that this same man may have some unsavory connections outside of this nation, and just what do they expect in return, should he win the office of the presidency?

We can’t know, because if his constant lying does anything, it keeps people totally confused about his intentions.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Offline Crazieman

Naw, Trump's just a genius at collecting his thoughts 'In the moment' and delivering what we want to hear.

Wait... is that sociopathic?
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

geronl

Standard Operating Procedure for Trump.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Another redstate article, gee, I wonder if it will be pro or anti-Trump?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How about addressing whether or not the quotes attributed to Trump are true? If they are true then it further illustrates Trumps lack of veracity. Either Trump is outright lying and just saying what he thinks will play well at the time, in other words being the politician his supporters say he isn't. OR Trump can't remember what he has said in the past, now that could be a mental issue or just what happens to a person when they lie so much they can't keep the lies straight, which would be an ethical issue. Either way it results in a no sale of Trump for me.
Funny how it's the actual honest and ethical candidate that was smeared with the lyin label. :huh?:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He tells only the best lies. :patriot:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

He tells only the best lies. :patriot:

And they are yuuuuge. Lies.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline SirLinksALot

Ignore the source, IS IT TRUE? That's the important point. If not, tell us why.

Offline SirLinksALot

How about addressing whether or not the quotes attributed to Trump are true? If they are true then it further illustrates Trumps lack of veracity.

Here's the problem with Trump supporters -- THEY SUPPORT EVEN THE UNSUPPORTABLE.

I can understand defending him if the accusations are false or half-truths, but supporting him even when he is wrong? That's what makes his supporters ( like many of those in FR ) lose credibility.

Remember when folks in this site were DEMANDING that Melania Trump show proof that she graduated with a degree from a Slovenian University? Sheesh... a huge heap of angry responses came from his supporters but NOT ONE proof showing her degree from ANY university at all.

End result -- The Web page with that bio was PULLED by Trump's team.

Here's my other challenge to Trump supporters -- PROVIDE PROOF FOR US THAT RAFAEL CRUZ CONSPIRED TO ASSASSINATE JFK OR TELL YOUR MAN TO APOLOGIZE FOR REPEATING THIS LIE.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Here's my other challenge to Trump supporters -- PROVIDE PROOF FOR US THAT RAFAEL CRUZ CONSPIRED TO ASSASSINATE JFK OR TELL YOUR MAN TO APOLOGIZE FOR REPEATING THIS LIE.

That presents another problem since Trump himself admitted that he didn't believe it before changing direction a 3rd time with the Alinskyite tactic of saying "Rafael Cruz hasn't denied it.