Author Topic: Trump & Kids Named, But Not Charged, In $250 Million Tax Evasion Case  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump & Kids Named, But Not Charged, In $250 Million Tax Evasion Case

With that in mind, the implication seems to be that Trump may refuse to cooperate at trial. That’s likely true – and for exactly the reasons that have been suggested. David Cay Johnston, who broke the original story for The Daily Beast, noted Trump’s characterization as a material witness in the case, saying, “his status may change, according to the lawyers who filed the lawsuit, Richard Lerner and Frederick M. Oberlander, citing Trump’s testimony about Felix Sater, a convicted stock swindler at the center of the alleged scheme.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/07/28/trump-kids-named-but-not-charged-in-250-million-tax-evasion-case/#4bf71f452fa0

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2016/07/15/lawsuit-trump-family-part-of-250-million-tax-evasion-scheme/

He should have come clean about this.   Even though right now he and his kids are only material witnesses his status could change.  You bet that is why he hasn’t released his taxes.  Also why he would be audited.

Russia, Trumps business partners......................
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

They probably turned states evidence on a dime, like Trump did in the Jewelry box scam (which was his idea)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Posting to track. This could get interesting.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Oceander

The story sounds a lot more complicated than it seems, and Forbes' take on the case doesn't really put Trump at the center of it.  Forbes' article:  http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/07/28/trump-kids-named-but-not-charged-in-250-million-tax-evasion-case/#2ed21d912fa0

Offline Chosen Daughter

Posting to track. This could get interesting.

Especially if status changes.  Trump is already fighting two other lawsuits which will go to trial before the election.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The story sounds a lot more complicated than it seems, and Forbes' take on the case doesn't really put Trump at the center of it.  Forbes' article:  http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/07/28/trump-kids-named-but-not-charged-in-250-million-tax-evasion-case/#2ed21d912fa0

What I got was that there is a potential for his status to change.  Perhaps if he refuses to cooperate.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

What I got was that there is a potential for his status to change.  Perhaps if he refuses to cooperate.

Having a candidate in court to prove NBC would have been a better deal...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

When has Donny ever cooperated?  Status will change.

Offline Chosen Daughter

When has Donny ever cooperated?  Status will change.

What I thought too.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:03:07 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

What I thought too.

I firmly believe the law suit thing will get worse, possibly including a DOJ indictment a week before the general.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Trump & Kids Named, But Not Charged, In $250 Million Tax Evasion Case
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 02:39:26 am »
I firmly believe the law suit thing will get worse, possibly including a DOJ indictment a week before the general.

Yes I see that.