Author Topic: Wow! Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month  (Read 808 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-take-october-off-campaign-hillary-month/

Wow! Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month

Jim Hoft Jul 28th, 2016 8:37 am

Barack Obama will take October off from work to campaign the entire month for Hillary Clinton.
Because things are going so well under his leadership…

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Wow! Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 05:25:59 pm »
He's certainly loved in the south...come on down!  :smokin:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 05:27:12 pm »
Good to be king, huh? While I'm typically against more laws and I avoid saying, "There outta be a law for/against that . . .", I tend to suspend that concept for the political class. We do need more laws, but laws to reign them in. Laws like caps on spending accounts, eliminating office perks, etc. Congress doesn't need a gym. They can pay a fee for a private membership somewhere just like us.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 06:15:00 pm »
It's a good use of his time.

Best thing he could do for the nation, is go on vacation for the rest of his term.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 06:51:26 pm »

Best thing he could do for the nation, is go on vacation for the rest of his term.

An entire month?  Don;'t remember seeing full time campaigning in the POTUS job description.

Dock his pay by one month $30K.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 06:57:43 pm »
An entire month?  Don;'t remember seeing full time campaigning in the POTUS job description.

Dock his pay by one month $30K.

When he's working, he's destroying.

I'm with you...I'd like him on the dock, in a military tribunal.   For capital crimes.

But the world is far from ideal, and we'll not see that.

The best we could hope for, is that he's not in there, spreading more destruction.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 07:31:37 pm »

I couldn't agree more ... I think he should take off until his term is up.  Uncle Joe can handle things while he's gone.   :silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 07:34:04 pm »
Has he ever worked for a whole month since he became President?

His entire tenure has been one big vacation with a little 'fundamental transformation' being done now and again....   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 07:38:20 pm »
Well this has got to tell us all something...things are not going well for Madame President....lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 07:47:07 pm »
Well this has got to tell us all something...things are not going well for Madame President....lol

Oooooo....... good point, Myst!  She obviously needs some "divine" intervention from the leftist Messiah......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.