Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: I’d consider meeting with Ivanka to discuss campaign tone  (Read 944 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/chelsea-clinton-trump-children-226359

Chelsea Clinton: I’d consider meeting with Ivanka to discuss campaign tone

By Nick Gass

07/28/16 08:12 AM EDT
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Chelsea Clinton would entertain the idea of a meeting with Donald Trump's children, or perhaps even her longtime friend Ivanka Trump, over the tone and rhetoric of the presidential campaign between their parents.

During an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer aired Thursday on "Today," Clinton remarked that such a meeting or "children's summit" had not occurred to her.

"But it's something I would consider. I think it was clear last week when Ivanka introduced her dad that she's so proud of him," said Clinton, who like Trump's eldest daughter will introduce her mother before her acceptance speech Thursday night.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

This whole freakin thing is being staged. Now the Clinton's want to prop up their lmulti-genreational legacy. 

We're on to the Trump=Clinton Fix Ms. Chelsea Hubbell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Isn't that cute.  Webb Hubbell's lil girl is all grown up and playing peace maker.

Offline libertybele

This whole freakin thing is being staged. Now the Clinton's want to prop up their lmulti-genreational legacy. 

It's all about power and wealth and nothing about love of country or patriotism.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

Chelsea, our long national nightmare with Clinton Inc. dies with your daddy, and I don't mean Webb Hubbell.

ETA:  Chelsea shockingly resembles Ivy Starnes.  From Shmoop:

She had pale eyes that looked fishy, cold, and dead. And if you ever want to see pure evil, you should have seen the way her eyes glinted when she watched some man who'd talked back to her once and who'd just heard his name on the list of those getting nothing above basic pittance." (2.10.1.110)

Dagny herself actually met Ivy and tried to get answers out of her, back when she was searching for the elusive inventor of the motor. Ivy sadistically preys on people's emotions and enjoys tormenting them. In this respect, she is what Galt calls a "looter of the spirit" and has a lot in common with James Taggart, who also enjoys destroying people for his own amusement. What's truly terrible about Ivy is that she acts sadistically but speaks in terms of charity and brotherly love. She embodies the very worst of what Galt considers looter ideology.

*girl beer*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:35:18 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

Chelsea, our long national nightmare with Clinton Inc. dies with your daddy, and I don't mean Webb Hubbell.

ETA:  Chelsea shockingly resembles Ivy Starnes.  From Shmoop:

She had pale eyes that looked fishy, cold, and dead. And if you ever want to see pure evil, you should have seen the way her eyes glinted when she watched some man who'd talked back to her once

*girl beer*

Someone was reading too much Benchley:

"You know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white."

Or not!  a shark is a shark after all!  :)

Offline LottieDah

You mean that Chelsea Clinton and her bff Ivanka Trump don't communicate regularly.  What a crock of crap.  I'll bet they are on the phone and having lunch regularly.

geronl

The Trump-Clinton cabal probably plans everything out ahead of time anyways.

Offline WAC

The whole  Chelsea Clinton.Mezvinsky family is filled with muck and crud.......

Chelsie-Mezvinsky and her husband are being groomed to carry on the Dynasties....whose family's has some very steep roots with the Clintons.....

“Who is Ed Mezvinsky?”

Former Democrat congressman who represented
Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House
of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided
the fate of Richard Nixon.

He and the Clintons were friends and very politically
intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue
Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in
Congress,

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty
to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

Ed
He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.

After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in
April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

About now you are saying, “So what!”

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky.

That’s right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased
a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?

The cycle never ends!

https://maddmedic.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/know-this-guy/

Offline LadyLiberty

LOL I don't think either of them will want to discuss their father-in-law.  Ivanka's f-i-l, Charles Kushner, isn't much better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

Tax Evasion and Witness Tampering

In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[16] Kushner was convicted of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering by attempting to silence his sister and brother-in-law by creating a sex tape of his brother-in-law with a prostitute.[17] Chris Christie, then the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, negotiated a plea agreement with him and he was sentenced to two years in prison.[1][18][19] He has since been released.[12][20]