Author Topic: Donald Trump Hosts Largest “Ask Me Anything (AMA) Reddit” in History  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
It seems that things didn't go smoothly. Even Milo who acted as a moderator had a post about Net Neutrality pulled.

Trump’s Locked Down Reddit AMA Was Part Waste of Time, Part Disaster

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/28/trumps-locked-reddit-ama-part-waste-time-part-disaster/

Offline sinkspur

Trump's ignorance will become more and more apparent as the campaign wears on.  He's not just ignorant; he doesn't even have the context of political awareness to frame an answer. 

He's the intellectual equivalent of a middle-school kid.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump's ignorance will become more and more apparent as the campaign wears on.  He's not just ignorant; he doesn't even have the context of political awareness to frame an answer. 

He's the intellectual equivalent of a middle-school kid.

I think Milo is particularly dense. He supports a man who supports internet censorship and gets banned from twitter. He moderates this online Trump worship service and asks about Net Neutrality and his post is removed there too.  :silly:

They don't call em useful idiots for nuthin

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Who actually was the wise guy to think this was a good idea? Even the most loved figure posting there would get trolled. He might as well started a chat on 4Chan.

Offline ABX

I think Milo is particularly dense. He supports a man who supports internet censorship and gets banned from twitter. He moderates this online Trump worship service and asks about Net Neutrality and his post is removed there too.  :silly:

They don't call em useful idiots for nuthin

I'm still trying to figure out if Milo is legit or if this is some sort of performance art for the $$$$ and attention.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

geronl

Of course ONLY Trump supporters questions were allowed to go through.

geronl

Largest AMA in history,

Candidate with the most votes in Republican primaries ever.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/28/trumps-locked-reddit-ama-part-waste-time-part-disaster/

To call Trump's AMA (Ask Me Anything) an AMA would be a complete exaggeration. Yesterday, the subreddit r/The_Donald, was hosting a Q&A for Trump. The idea was that people could ask Trump any question, and he would answer them.

But as I reported yesterday, r/The_Donald locked down the subreddit so thoroughly that asking questions was a near impossibility. Essentially, the moderators turned the space dedicated to a man who many see as their anti-SJW savior, into a safe space for that very man. Sad!

Some who reacted to my article informed me of downvote brigades that planned to interfere with the AMA, but the rules posted by the mods made it so that even fans of Donald Trump couldn't ask a simple question. In fact, if you weren't a proven loyalist, you didn't get a voice.

Offline ABX

geronl