Author Topic: Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse - Larry Elder  (Read 485 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse
http://www.elderstatement.com/2015/07/under-obama-blacks-are-worse-off-far.html
Excerpt:
After six years, the report card is in. The grades are not pretty. By every key economic measurement, blacks are worse off under Obama. In some cases, far worse off.

What about poverty? In 2009, when Obama took office, the black poverty rate was 25.8 percent. As of 2014, according to Pew Research Center, the black poverty rate was 27.2 percent.

What about income? CNNMoney says, “Minority households’ median income fell 9 percent between 2010 and 2013, compared to a drop of only 1 percent for whites.” The Financial Times wrote last October: “Since 2009, median non-white household income has dropped by almost a 10th to $33,000 a year, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve’s survey of consumer finances. As a whole, median incomes fell by 5 percent. But by the more telling measure of net wealth – assets minus liabilities – the numbers offer a more troubling story.”

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse - Larry Elder
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 05:42:08 am »
I always liked Larry Elder, he's never afraid to tell the truth.

Offline LMAO

Re: Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse - Larry Elder
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 02:49:51 am »
Yet they approve of him in the 90% range and would vote for him if he ran again :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy