Author Topic: DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS  (Read 1373 times)

HAPPY2BME

Jim Hoft Jul 26th, 2016 8:28 am

DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian Flag – BUT NO US FLAGS

Jim Hoft Jul 26th, 2016 8:28 am 316 Comments

The Democrat Convention kicked off Monday in Philadelphia.

The far left Bernie supporters marched with Soviet flags down the street.

soviet flag philly

soviet flag philly

Democrats waved the Palestinian flag from inside the Wells Fargo Convention Center.

soviet flag philly

Democrats waved the Palestinian flag from inside the Wells Fargo Convention Center.

But NO US FLAGS were visible from inside the convention hall.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/dnc-convention-2016-soviet-flags-palestinian-flag-no-us-flags/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yep! Not and American flag in sight!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HAPPY2BME

Offline LMAO

It's a Democrat Convention

Are you really surprised?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline NavyCanDo

May be a good thing. if anyone remembers the 2008 DNC, the American flags handed out, where found on the floor and in the trash cans afterward.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rational Person: Why do you want to ban American flags from schools, government, and all public gatherings, but you proudly fly Mexican flags at these same events?

Liberal: Because the American flag is racist! Because Americans are proud of their country above other countries.

Rational Person: So, the American flag is racist, but the Mexican flag is not racist? Mexicans are not proud of their country above the concerns of other countries?

Liberal: Shut up! You are a racist!

------------------------------------------------

Rational Person: Why do you want to ban all references to Jesus or Christianity from schools, government, and all public gatherings?

Liberal: We do not want to ban Christianity; we want to ban all forms religious expression.

Rational Person: Then why do you teach the fundamental religious tenants of Islam in schools, provide Muslim student with prayer rooms, and even encourage traditional Muslim religious attire?

Liberal: Because..um.. because Shut UP! You racist! Don't talk to me anymore!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

Rational Person: Why do you want to ban American flags from schools, government, and all public gatherings, but you proudly fly Mexican flags at these same events?

HAPPY2BME

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

Monday night's Democratic convention featured a sleek digital background – but no actual flags were found on the stage
    Donald Trump's GOP convention was bathed in patriotic imagery. A total of 36 American flags were on the stage during Trump's speech last week
    Democrats instead opted for a sleek gray background, with digital images of stars
    After the flag-less stage was reported on Monday night, flags were wheeled onto the stage Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709467/Special-delivery-Democrats-procure-flags-convention-stage-embarrassing-oversight-leaves-Old-Glory-missing-Monday-night-s-festivities.html#ixzz4FY8ds66l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Just for the sake of truth, there were two- the big one on the screen behind flotus and the one stage right (image left)