Author Topic: Trump melts down in the Hotel Roanoke, literally  (Read 4448 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump melts down in the Hotel Roanoke, literally
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2016, 08:06:16 pm »
He's going off the rails for a crazy Trane.

He's ridding in a Carrier car on that Trane

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2016, 08:11:00 pm »
We can hope can't we.............

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2016, 08:12:30 pm »
Maybe it was his blood pressure. He seems to be a bit red, not his usual cheeto orange.

Missed the quoting the punch line.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2016, 08:13:27 pm »
Oh for crying out loud! Send a staffer out to the Walmart to get a thermos of ice water and one of those battery-operated fans that you wear around your neck. Deal with it like an adult.

What a spoiled, pompous boor.
LOL ~ I love it.  :silly:  :silly:

If Trump didn't have to cover up his out-of-shape frame, etc., he could have just taken off his suit coat, and saved his staffer a trip. Granted all politicians are expected to wear one, but I'm sure people would have understood, considering the heat .... until they saw what was hiding [under his foreign label] that is.

What discipline will do for a politician!

Rubio looks fine in shirtsleeves!

Hubba hubba Rubio!

And Scott Walker looks good too!

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2016, 08:19:29 pm »
Missed the quoting the punch line.

I would think there was an issue with the tint setting - his face is a very unnatural red color.  However the hands are normal colored so it's not the tint setting.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Wingnut

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2016, 08:27:30 pm »
Maybe it was his blood pressure. He seems to be a bit red, not his usual cheeto orange.

Don't know if his color is the issue.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:28:09 pm by Wingnut »