Author Topic: The Most Terrifying Thing About Trump's Speech  (Read 864 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The Most Terrifying Thing About Trump's Speech
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 06:27:34 pm »
Ridicule is Trump's primary debate technique.  It's no surprise that his supporters mimic his behavior.
One of the reasons he lost me, among others, was that I had no desire for a bad Don Rickles act to hold the highest office in the land. We have already had eight years of a bad Comic the Insult Dog impersonator on the marquee!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:30:20 pm by GtHawk »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Re: The Most Terrifying Thing About Trump's Speech
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 07:28:15 pm »
I won't quote the Bible here, we all know the passage, but the way I was raised, if anyone knows you're fasting, you're doing it wrong.
That Bible passage is sometimes pulled out by the slothful [not speaking of you!] who don't want to be reminded of same. If everyone was at home [quietly] fasting, this world would be a different place to live in. All Beck did was encourage; not harmful, it was a good move, imo.

These men inspire fasting, btw, a simple life in God, and prayer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgNj2Sf_mgo
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta