Author Topic: The Nuclear Option: Ted Cruz Loves Himself More Than Our Country  (Read 9045 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Nuclear Option: Ted Cruz Loves Himself More Than Our Country
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2016, 03:09:24 pm »
Right now?  Are you kidding?

Trump will NEVER attack Hillary! They are buds and both charter member of the biggest crime syndicate in history!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2016, 03:10:35 pm »
Trump is speaking now and it is unbelievable- attacking Ted Cruz, talking about Melania being an elegant model - talking about Cruz's father having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald- this is a display of his verbal diarrhea and disorganized mind. I now believe he has gone over the bend with his narcissism. He is utterly inappropriate to be president. He is rambling like I've never seen. He needs therapy.

Just turned it on. Did he really say that?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2016, 03:10:46 pm »
Right now?  Are you kidding?

He is saying people have to vote for him because of Hitlery's SC picks. He also is swiping at Kasich and Cruz again. He wants to fund a PAC to defeat Cruz for Senate.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2016, 03:13:51 pm »
Trump will NEVER attack Hillary! They are buds and both charter member of the biggest crime syndicate in history!

Trump is just like some of his fervent supporters (Mechanicos as example), who much rather attack Cruz than Hillary.

Just more proof that Trump's brand of GOP is in an out in out war against conservatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2016, 03:13:59 pm »

I wish I was better at computers. This has to be  YOUTUBE and someone must post it. Now he is on about protecting other nations and Japan making cars and Japan must pay us for protection- I love NASCAR- Richard Petty endorsed me. WTF???????

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2016, 03:15:07 pm »
Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.-Ted Cruz

If it be treason make the most of it!

It's a sad day when any party in America openly admits they are no longer on the side of the constitution.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2016, 03:16:22 pm »
He wants to fund a PAC to defeat Cruz for Senate.

I pledge to do everything earthly and legally possible to SABOTAGE Trump's campaign.

This is WAR MF'er.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2016, 03:17:19 pm »
Trump is speaking now and it is unbelievable- attacking Ted Cruz, talking about Melania being an elegant model - talking about Cruz's father having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald- this is a display of his verbal diarrhea and disorganized mind. I now believe he has gone over the bend with his narcissism. He is utterly inappropriate to be president. He is rambling like I've never seen. He needs therapy.

If someone can get a video clip of this, please post it.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2016, 03:18:04 pm »
I pledge to do everything earthly and legally possible to SABOTAGE Trump's campaign.

This is WAR MF'er.

:amen: Sign me up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2016, 03:20:03 pm »

Stalking horse indeed!

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2016, 03:20:13 pm »
He is saying people have to vote for him because of Hitlery's SC picks. He also is swiping at Kasich and Cruz again. He wants to fund a PAC to defeat Cruz for Senate.

Holy mole! He is starting to melt down. All he can think of is pettiness. Let's give him the highest office in the free world, NOT.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline bilo

« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2016, 03:21:13 pm »

I heard it as well. It's really sad to see and hear.

What's sickening is how so many conservatives have fallen in line and are putting up with this loon.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2016, 03:21:28 pm »
Scorching the earth and sewing the fields with salt.

My God! I am probably going to turn on Limbaugh for the first time in months.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2016, 03:22:31 pm »

This is WAR MF'er.

You won't have to do a thing, it will implode by itself.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2016, 03:23:30 pm »
Utter nonsense. 

:bs:

More than that, it's trumpbot projection.

It is TRUMP who is elevating himself above all else - he expects the party, not to stand for principles and aims, but to provide a conduit of worship to God the Donald.

The Republicans are not going to just lose; they are going to lose BIG.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2016, 03:26:02 pm »

This is WAR MF'er.

:amen:

Offline bilo

« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2016, 03:26:54 pm »

Yes!

Before he talked about the Lee Harvey Oswald stuff he talked about how bad Sen Cruz is and how he was"so bad" because he broke his pledge. He also went into some detail about the Heidi Cruz put down, but I didn't pay much attention to that.

The guy is a loon.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2016, 03:27:26 pm »

With video that deserves its own thread. I really want to find reason to believe Trump is not the boogie man we think he is, but every day he proves to us all that he really is. And worse.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline austingirl

« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2016, 03:27:56 pm »
If someone can get a video clip of this, please post it.

There has to be a YOUTUBE- it was forty five minutes of unscripted insanity. His flight of ideas is a certifiable mental disorder.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2016, 03:29:26 pm »
There has to be a YOUTUBE- it was forty five minutes of unscripted insanity. His flight of ideas is a certifiable mental disorder.

Still looking for it.  Found a fragment but not the whole tamale.

Offline bilo

« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2016, 03:31:04 pm »

This is WAR MF'er.

I think it is as simple as talking with family and friends and getting them to open their eyes. Any guy who spends ten minutes talking about the father of one of his opponents being involved with Lee Harvey Oswald the day affter he accepts the nomination is a loon.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2016, 03:32:08 pm »
Thanks for looking for the YOUTUBE. Trump is being praised to the skies by all the pundits on FoxBusiness, I feel like I am in he Twilight Zone.  **nononono*

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2016, 03:34:20 pm »
I love it that Cruz can take up residence in the heads of former Conservatives, simply by speaking truth. Funny how that works.

What truth is that?  That he is "THE GREATEST"?  That he is "THE ONLY ONE" who can "fix" things?

Those aren't truths.  Those are the red flags of incipient tyranny.  Those are the words of Lenin, of Mao, of Hitler (apologies to Godwin) of Pol Pot, of Castro, of Duvalier, of Che, of Chavez.

That purported Republicans are NOT concerned, NOT aroused to throw the bum out...THAT concerns me.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2016, 03:34:27 pm »
I think it is as simple as talking with family and friends and getting them to open their eyes. Any guy who spends ten minutes talking about the father of one of his opponents being involved with Lee Harvey Oswald the day affter he accepts the nomination is a loon.

No one in my family ever supported Trump. I do not know who the people are that do. This devastating display on mental illness should wake up everyone.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2016, 03:34:34 pm »
Thanks for looking for the YOUTUBE. Trump is being praised to the skies by all the pundits on FoxBusiness, I feel like I am in he Twilight Zone.  **nononono*

It is being reported on another thread that Ailes may be getting a sweetheart deal to join the Trump Campaign.

Anything and Everything coming that network should be treated with suspicion