Author Topic: Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Resp3

Re: Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2016, 03:34:34 pm »
Delete your career?

Sure. Ted should follow Sarah's career path. Become a (former) TV talking head with drunk children having babies and fights.

Offline WAC

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2016, 03:34:58 pm »
Those attacking Palin have always had it pretty easy doing it from behind the safety of a keyboard of a computer.

Well that is how it's usually done, it's not like folks are going to get invited to dinner to discuss politics with her.
Further she certainly is busy at her computer tapping away as well.

Personally I could never handle her voice nor was excited about McCain selecting her......but there are those who still think she's the cat's meow. I don't never did.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2016, 03:38:50 pm »
Does somebody care what a white trash bimbo reality star has to say?

Please don't take this personally @Leto ... but opinions and attitudes like the one expressed here are why the vast majority of Americans would prefer to spit on a Conservative rather than vote for one.

Just thought you should know so you can turn this around.   :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 03:41:20 pm »
Please don't take this personally @Leto ... but opinions and attitudes like the one expressed here are why the vast majority of Americans would prefer to spit on a Conservative rather than vote for one.

Just thought you should know so you can turn this around.   :shrug:

I'll remember that the next time you besmirch Cruz.  Hypocrite.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:42:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 03:44:39 pm »
No one knows more about deleting her own career than Sarah Palin. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 05:06:28 pm »
Stupid is as stupid does!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RedHead

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 05:07:15 pm »
Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career
In an exclusive statement to Breitbart News, former Alaska Governor and 2008 Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin weighed in on Senator Ted Cruz’s refusal to honor his pledge and endorse the GOP nominee Donald Trump.

Palin, whose endorsement of Cruz’s long-shot Senate bid in 2012 was credited by Cruz himself as the reason why he won the race that launched his national political career, gave the following statement to Breitbart after delegates booed Cruz off the stage at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday night:

Turns out Ted Cruz’s partner, Carly Fiorina, had a more graceful exit from the political stage than he had.

Cruz’s broken pledge to support the will of the people tonight was one of those career-ending “read my lips” moments. I guarantee American voters took notice and felt more unsettling confirmation as to why we don’t much like typical politicians because they campaign one way, but act out another way. That kind of political status quo has got to go because it got us into the mess we’re in with America’s bankrupt budgets and ramped up security threats.

It’s commonplace for politicians to disbelieve their word is their bond, as evidenced by Cruz breaking his promise to endorse his party’s nominee, evidently thinking whilst on the convention stage, “At this point, what difference does it make?” We’ve been burned so horribly by that attitude that voters won’t reward politicians pulling that “what difference does it make” stunt again. Politicians will see — it makes all the difference in the world to us.

Palin also passed along the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf-IUQs3muQ

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/20/exclusive-sarah-palin-ted-cruz-delete-career/

Ted is also getting Cruzified on his Face Book and Twitter too...

Yeah I guess that Ted Cruz isn't going to have half the career that Palin has had.  </sarcasm>

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 05:07:40 pm »
50-something years old and she still talks like she's 15. Sad.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 05:09:14 pm »
50-something years old and she still talks like she's 15. Sad.

I cringe that I defended this bimbo from 2008 - 2010.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 05:19:38 pm »
Sounds like Sarah is all splodey head over Cruz this morning.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 06:35:42 pm »
Those attacking Palin have always had it pretty easy doing it from behind the safety of a keyboard of a computer.

"Safety?"  What, it's dangerous to criticize Palin?

I'd love to tell the stupid, screechy trainwreck exactly what I think of her.

Offline biff

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 06:42:11 pm »
She certainly does know what it is to be a quitter,eh? I kinda relate her to the Huckster, they do not have any skills to speak of, the bank account is dwindling down, they have no job offers so they are grasping at any lifeboat to stay afloat and especially to remain in the spotlight. Kinda like rats in a flood.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 06:57:27 pm »
Sarah Palin has been a great disappointment to me.  She could have made a real difference, but she chose another way. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 07:01:09 pm »
Anyone ask why Ted Cruz was invited to speak at the convention on not Sarah Palin?  Oh yea, she lives too far away.   :silly:

More likely its her ability communicate her thoughts in an intelligent manner that is too far a way, like in a galaxy far far away.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline al_c

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 07:01:56 pm »
Is she speaking from experience?
al_c

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2016, 07:04:00 pm »
I cringe that I defended this bimbo from 2008 - 2010.

Same here, although my support of her didn’t last even that long.  She lost me when she quit the governorship.  Yes. I know she was being harassed, threatened with lawsuits (and after reading up on “Troopergate” not all were undeserved), but winners don’t quit when the going gets tough.  She was still a popular governor in Alaska and if she had fought and stayed on, she would not have tanked her own political career and could have made a run for POTUS in 2012.

But the lure of reality TV shows and pundit gigs were more profitable than serving the people of Alaska who voted her into office.

IMO the only reason she came off so well in 2008 was that the McCain campaign wrote her speeches for her and I am pretty sure they picked out her wardrobe and had a voice coach work with her.  She didn’t sound nearly as screechy and unhinged and looking rode hard and put away wet then as she does now days.  I think what we are seeing now is the "real" Palin.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline skeeter

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 07:08:27 pm »
The woman is not nearly as clever as she imagines herself to be.

geronl

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 08:13:03 pm »
She thinks she's still relevant?

Wait a sec... she skipped the convention, which is apparently TREASON to the Trumpquats!

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 08:15:33 pm »

She is not as clever as her fans believe she is.  Truth be told she needs to shut her mouth and stay in Alaska.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 08:24:49 pm »
She thinks she's still relevant?

Wait a sec... she skipped the convention, which is apparently TREASON to the Trumpquats!

Trump said that Alaska was TOO far from Cleveland, so she got a pass. :silly:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 08:25:11 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline rodamala

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2016, 08:40:41 pm »

Neither is the OP.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:42 pm »
Delete your career?

Here are the possibilities:

1) Trump loses to Hillary in 2016. If this happens where's the career suicide? Cruz could simply tell his party "See, that's why I did not endorse him and you have the gall to call me the villain?"

2) Trump wins, takes over the White House and proceeds to govern like the Republican version of Obama ( which many here suspect that he is ). Well, that vindicates Ted Cruz's stance of NOT endorsing him. Remember --- he told people to vote for the person who would defend freedom, limited government and the constitution.

In this case, he was right. So where's the career suicide?

3) Trump wins and really governs as a conservative. How does Ted Cruz lose in this case?

If Trump decides for instance to really nominate judges in the mold of Scalia, I'm dead sure that Cruz will support him.

In the third case, conservatism wins, Ted Cruz could always admit he was wrong, and happily support Trump's conservative agenda. After all, Conservatism is what Ted Cruz wants to promote.

Where's the career suicide?

Can anyone explain?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2016, 08:52:40 pm »
I'll remember that the next time you besmirch Cruz.  Hypocrite.

:beer:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2016, 08:55:27 pm »

Probably because if you say it to her face she'll throw her bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon at you.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2016, 08:56:36 pm »

Luis... Even if it is just to clank beer mugs, I am always happy when you are on the board.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck