Author Topic: Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career
« on: July 21, 2016, 01:52:37 pm »
In an exclusive statement to Breitbart News, former Alaska Governor and 2008 Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin weighed in on Senator Ted Cruz’s refusal to honor his pledge and endorse the GOP nominee Donald Trump.

Palin, whose endorsement of Cruz’s long-shot Senate bid in 2012 was credited by Cruz himself as the reason why he won the race that launched his national political career, gave the following statement to Breitbart after delegates booed Cruz off the stage at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday night:

Turns out Ted Cruz’s partner, Carly Fiorina, had a more graceful exit from the political stage than he had.

Cruz’s broken pledge to support the will of the people tonight was one of those career-ending “read my lips” moments. I guarantee American voters took notice and felt more unsettling confirmation as to why we don’t much like typical politicians because they campaign one way, but act out another way. That kind of political status quo has got to go because it got us into the mess we’re in with America’s bankrupt budgets and ramped up security threats.

It’s commonplace for politicians to disbelieve their word is their bond, as evidenced by Cruz breaking his promise to endorse his party’s nominee, evidently thinking whilst on the convention stage, “At this point, what difference does it make?” We’ve been burned so horribly by that attitude that voters won’t reward politicians pulling that “what difference does it make” stunt again. Politicians will see — it makes all the difference in the world to us.

Palin also passed along the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf-IUQs3muQ

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/20/exclusive-sarah-palin-ted-cruz-delete-career/

Ted is also getting Cruzified on his Face Book and Twitter too...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Exclusive — Sarah Palin to Ted Cruz: Delete Your Career
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 01:56:20 pm »
Palin's a complete disgrace herself...what a backstabbing harpy she has become.  It wasn't too long ago that she was the only one standing up in Cruz's place, all alone under withering assault, to Obama and the complicit GOP-E, but I guess she has forgotten all of that. 

I now regret the YEARS I spent defending, supporting, and fighting for her when she was the one taking the big hits.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:13:43 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Leto

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 01:58:42 pm »
Does somebody care what a white trash bimbo reality star has to say?
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline chae

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 02:01:14 pm »
It's Obama's fault my son beats women and my trampy daughter keeps getting pregnant!

Offline chae

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 02:02:03 pm »
Also, Ted was invited to speak at the convention, Palin wasn't.  Sour grapes much?

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 02:03:59 pm »
I disdain that woman.  She needs to gut a bucket of salmon.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 02:13:39 pm »
And the Trump folk said she "Was to far away" to attend the convention....

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 02:18:28 pm »
I disdain that woman.  She needs to gut a bucket of salmon.

Could Sarah [and her family] be headed for this?

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 02:22:09 pm »
Cruz continued his flattering admiration of Palin even when she joined the Trump campaign, Palin once again, campaigned with Cruz.

Perhaps even Cruz would be demonized for what he said by the rabid anti-Trump camp.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 02:34:32 pm »
Palin's a complete disgrace herself...what a backstabbing harpy she has become.  It wasn't too long ago that she was the only one standing up in Cruz's place, all alone under withering assault, to Obama and the complicit GOP-E, but I guess she has forgotten all of that. 

I now regret the YEARS I spent defending, supporting, and fighting for her when she was the one taking the big hits.

You too?  Her 15 minutes have passed in my household.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »

Said she who quit as governor of Alaska after only two years.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 03:04:28 pm »
Sarah Palin is such a joke.  Why is she not at the convention?

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 03:05:03 pm »
Sarah who?   10294
Let it burn.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 03:07:35 pm »

Does anyone listen to this bimbo anymore?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 03:08:19 pm »
Sarah who?   10294

Sarah Palin? Ran for Veep in 2008.

I've heard local talk show diss the choice even today, saying one of the other selections would have been safer and picking Palin actually lost votes.

Glad to help, you betcha!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 03:10:59 pm »
So she is standing with the gown men  threatening Heidi Cruz to the point she had to walk out with armed security. She is standing with mob rule, she is standing with a party that booed the phrase 'voting your values', a party that booed 'voting for the Constitution', a party that booed when Cruz said " fight for freedom, to protect our God-given rights" , a party that booed 'Cast aside anger for love', a party that even booed when Cruz said "God Bless America".

She is standing with not just the worst elements of the party we saw, she is standing with the worst attitudes of our society.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 03:12:14 pm »
Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Michael Reagan, good luck with the Anti-Trumpsters that support Cruz to always tear down any perceived Conservative, I may not be happy with her actions but some comments seem pretty far out.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 03:13:50 pm »
Oh no!
Cruz is finished!

Does this now mean that Cruz must follow in the some of the same career choices as Palin and Trump, and start doing reality TV shows, to get back in the good graces of these people?

Next on the A & E channel, Ted Cruz stars in "Name that Constitution Right (that has just been violated)".

Or this one:

Next up, Ted Cruz goes hunting in the bowels and the swaps of or nation's capitol, in "Spot the RINO".
That one might be fun, actually

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 03:14:14 pm »
So she is standing with the gown men  threatening Heidi Cruz to the point she had to walk out with armed security. She is standing with mob rule, she is standing with a party that booed the phrase 'voting your values', a party that booed 'voting for the Constitution', a party that booed when Cruz said " fight for freedom, to protect our God-given rights" , a party that booed 'Cast aside anger for love', a party that even booed when Cruz said "God Bless America".

She is standing with not just the worst elements of the party we saw, she is standing with the worst attitudes of our society.

Wish one those cowardly punk NY delegates would threaten my wife.  His NY Values would get an ass kicking.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 03:14:25 pm »
But anti-Trumpsters have no problem in tearing down the woman Sarah Palin who campaigned for Cruz. Okay, we've got it.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 03:16:26 pm »
But anti-Trumpsters have no problem in tearing down the woman Sarah Palin who campaigned for Cruz. Okay, we've got it.

BS.....   I thought the bimbo was despicable when she thrusted the knife in JD Heyworth's back in 2010 AZ senatorial race.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 03:18:36 pm »
Those attacking Palin have always had it pretty easy doing it from behind the safety of a keyboard of a computer.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 03:20:04 pm »
Those attacking Palin have always had it pretty easy doing it from behind the safety of a keyboard of a computer.

lol...Believe me, I'd love to tell Palin and Trump what I think of them to their face.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2016, 03:22:56 pm »

With respect, TR - don't. You defended, supported and fought for her because it was the right thing to do. Nothing to ever regret, even when the person turns out less than stellar.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline WAC

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »
Does anyone listen to this bimbo anymore?

Not really......no reason to......and very good reasons why she was not a speaker at the Convention.....she really blew it badly in how she first stood with Trump......even he couldn't wait until she was done!