Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78154 times)

Offline musiclady

Virtually anyone else who ran would be better and I'm including Lindsey Graham. Yes, I can accept imperfect

I would have gladly supported Walker - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Perry - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Jindahl - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Rubio - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Kasich - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Fiorina - not perfect.

I would have even supported Bush or Carson - FAR from perfect.

The idea that we were asking for perfection is just dopey.  False argument.  Straw man.  Empty headed.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

A fact which Bill and Hil did not overlook.  Hence Trump throws his hat in the ring and the media did the rest.

Excellent point.  The Clinton's chose a completely flawed buddy to run as a Republican so that decent Republicans, and all conservatives could not support him.

This was a brilliantly planned strategy to get Hillary into the WH.

Thanks a lot for playing along with them and helping Hillary win, Trump lovers.....  **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Wouldn't have supported Bush.

Not because I think there's anything particularly wrong with him, but even if he was the return of Reagan I'd not support him because the Presidency is not meant to be hereditary.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:53:23 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Excellent point.  The Clinton's chose a completely flawed buddy to run as a Republican so that decent Republicans, and all conservatives could not support him.

@musiclady

It was and is pretty much the only chance she had of winning. With anyone but Donald Little Hands in the race,she's a loser. If she loses,she and Bubba are in no position to get any existing or future corruption/treason charges dismissed. If she loses,she and Bubba are completely without any political power at all,and they still have living enemies in office.

No matter what they have to pay Trump down the line,it's worth it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:09:56 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
All we need is a Congress with bigger huevos than Hillary and it could happen.... :beer:

Yeah, like THAT could happen... **nononono*

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The DNC had a positive, hopeful message.  The RNC had a "OMG!!! We're all gunna DIE!  Save us, Master Trump, you're our only hope!" theme.

I agree, it may have been BS but they were smart to go that way. They sounded like a party that was winning.

Offline Henry Noel

Thanks a lot for playing along with them and helping Hillary win, Trump lovers.....  **nononono*

I think the idea was that he would run third party, a la Ross Perot. But then he won the nomination, without even expecting it. Sort of like the plot of "The Producers." Still, it works.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the idea was that he would run third party, a la Ross Perot. But then he won the nomination, without even expecting it. Sort of like the plot of "The Producers." Still, it works.

@musiclady   @Henry Noel

It not only works,it makes the payoff even larger when it comes time for the Orange Ego to sign off.

Assuming of course he doesn't be some bizarre chance have a substantial lead in late Sept,and think he can actually win. He massive ego won't allow him to take a chance on losing in public,but it's also so big that IF he thinks he really can win it,he just might stick them in the back and refuse to drop out.

Which should make his SS agents very,VERY scared. The Clinton's aren't know to be either forgiving or gentle to anyone that crosses them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:30:37 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yeah, like THAT could happen... **nononono*

I do not see why you say that.  Clinton was impeached in 1998 with a far smaller majority of GOP Representatives than at present. Also a few Dem votes to impeach.

Yes, indeed it "could" happen, but I guess you are really saying is 'will it" happen.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I do not see why you say that.  Clinton was impeached in 1998 with a far smaller majority of GOP Representatives than at present. Also a few Dem votes to impeach.

Yes, indeed it "could" happen, but I guess you are really saying is 'will it" happen.

Yeah, that wasn't clear.  I meant the idea of the current Congress finding huevos. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I would have gladly supported Walker - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Perry - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Jindahl - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Rubio - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Kasich - not perfect.
I would have gladly supported Fiorina - not perfect.

I would have even supported Bush or Carson - FAR from perfect.

The idea that we were asking for perfection is just dopey.  False argument.  Straw man.  Empty headed.

And to think that I was an avid Donald Trump supporter right out of the gate when he announced.

Among all seventeen (17) in the field, I chose him.

And here I am.   And there you are.

You should see the view from up dear, my Lady!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

And to think that I was an avid Donald Trump supporter right out of the gate when he announced.

And, even though he's proven himself- PROVEN HIMSELF--unworthy of the presidency, you're still supporting him.

Trump is not the problem any longer.

YOU are the problem.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And, even though he's proven himself- PROVEN HIMSELF--unworthy of the presidency, you're still supporting him.

YOU are the problem.

LOL!  Yeah...it's ME that's the 'problem'.   You're a riot.

He's EXACTLY what this country needs in the Oval Office.

Lose the hate, Mike!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I'm not a lady but I can see the view and it SUCKS A BIG ONE!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

YOU are the problem.

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

A Big-Government liberal?  We already have one of those now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If Hillary wins the Left will have control over the narrative and law for the next generation. That is my whole reason for even bothering to be here.

Yet you nominate the candidate that she has the best chance of beating.

Offline kartographer

Lose the hate, Mike!   :patriot:

First glad you are better DC. Also for once I agree with you. Trump is exactly what American deserves.

You Trumster are such an insecure lot though, you praise him as the greatest thing since the virgin birth so how can he possible lose?

I say this with all sincerity and honesty you have no need to worry Trump will most certainly win in November.

As for what America deserves well no one since the fall of Rome knows Bread and Circuses better than Trump and that is certainly what America deserves and that my friend is what worries me that we are getting just what we deserve.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:06:57 pm by kartographer »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline musiclady

@musiclady   @Henry Noel

It not only works,it makes the payoff even larger when it comes time for the Orange Ego to sign off.

Assuming of course he doesn't be some bizarre chance have a substantial lead in late Sept,and think he can actually win. He massive ego won't allow him to take a chance on losing in public,but it's also so big that IF he thinks he really can win it,he just might stick them in the back and refuse to drop out.

Which should make his SS agents very,VERY scared. The Clinton's aren't know to be either forgiving or gentle to anyone that crosses them.

I still think that your theory that Trump will drop out is very plausible, and yes, you are completely right that the vindictive Clinton's could be a very real threat to the safety of Trump, should he back out of their plan to usher her into the WH.

And since Trump is insane and even more of a narcissist than Bill or Hillary, there's no way to know what he'll do if he actually thinks the glory of the WH is possible for him.

These are scary days.

Offline musiclady

Of course, my post was written in response to the STUPID accusation from wolfcreek that non-Trump people are demanding "perfection" in a candidate, making your response a complete non-sequitur and irrelevant, but I'll respond anyway......

Of the seventeen in the field, you chose the only one who was a Democrat and insane.

I don't really want to see the view from your perspective, DC.

I prefer to keep my bearings and remain grounded in reality than view the world upside down and backwards, as you are currently doing.    :patriot:

Offline musiclady

Yet you nominate the candidate that she has the best chance of beating.

That's the bottom line.  The Trump lovers have nominated the worst possible choice to beat Hillary, and the one most likely to govern EXACTLY as she would.

The world is completely turned on its head and they march merrily along off the cliff.......

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's the bottom line.  The Trump lovers have nominated the worst possible choice to beat Hillary, and the one most likely to govern EXACTLY as she would.

The world is completely turned on its head and they march merrily along off the cliff.......

This entire episode has been orchestrated by Bill Clinton and the complicit media for one purpose only! To protect the biggest criminal enterprise on Earth! The Clintoon Foundation!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

This entire episode has been orchestrated by Bill Clinton and the complicit media for one purpose only! To protect the biggest criminal enterprise on Earth! The Clintoon Foundation!

I absolutely agree, Bigun.  The stalking horse theory was pretty obvious from the outset, and nothing has happened to change my opinion that Trump is just helping his corrupt buddies.

btw, what year is that Bloomberg quote from?  Wow............ is that an indictment!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

What it doesn't explain is why the GOP has decided to get fully on board with Trump and drive constitutional conservatives from the party.