Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78080 times)

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Well, I had been wondering what happened to Mechanicos.  It took a little digging. Let me get this straight...

catfish1957  said on July 23, 2016, 09:49:01 AM -> " Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it."

Mechanicos replied -> "Kicking your ass with truth buddy is not lying. You obviously cannot tell a liar from a truth teller."

And your response, Mod2, was to whack Mechanicos. Only.  Got it. This reinforces my suspicions about this place.

Ironically, a picture of the Gipper is on the home page. If he were still here, he would verbally bitchslap the lot of you.

I seriously doubt RWR would have cared for Repubs who continuously have a tenuous relationship with the truth like Mech.

I also seriously doubt RWR would care for his party being hijacked by a political chameleon who has no ideological or moral compass or base.

Just because you care to partake of the orange koolaid, others of us "principled conservatives" would rather not.  RWR would be bitchslappin' the orange hoard instead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline JustPassinThru

My question is what you think your criticism of Trump is accomplishing?

How about the fact it helps Hillary?

You people suck.

So, why is helping Trump better than helping Billary?

Go down the list.  How are they different?  They both lie; they both are megalomaniacs.  They both are incompetent.  They both are WAY past their Sell-By date - they're both 70.

Trump likes crony corporatism.  Billary likes crony cash.

Trump favors prenatal infanticide.  Billary does, too.

Trump wants to jack taxes and regulations, including the economic idiocy of Minimum Wage.  Billary wants more, but they're on the same page here.

They both hate trade.  They both love more immigrants - Trump tries to hide it, but look at the hiring practices at his Florida country club.   When that came out, that's when the RNC and their sponsor, the Chamber of (crony) Commerce, decided they loved Trump, too.

They both want to grow government.  Trump says, "better...smarter."  Ever see a smart bureaucracy?  Billary just wants more; but bureaucracy only comes in one flavor - Stupid.

So you have Yan and Yang.  Help one, hurt - maybe - the other.  Why does it matter which I choose?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:33:02 pm by JustPassinThru »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The GOPe is probably as surprised as they are delighted in the way things have turned out. For awhile there it looked like Trump might be the change they were dreading.

Offline aligncare

Well, I had been wondering what happened to Mechanicos.  It took a little digging. Let me get this straight...

catfish1957  said on July 23, 2016, 09:49:01 AM -> " Mechanicos is a serial liar, who gets his marching orders from TOS.  Pretty much have gotten used to it."

Mechanicos replied -> "Kicking your ass with truth buddy is not lying. You obviously cannot tell a liar from a truth teller."

And your response, Mod2, was to whack Mechanicos. Only.  Got it. This reinforces my suspicions about this place.

Ironically, a picture of the Gipper is on the home page. If he were still here, he would verbally bitchslap the lot of you.

You notice that, too, huh? That goes on a lot around here....

Aah, ya' get used to it. Remember, Mods are susceptible to TDS, too, you know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does anybody else think Trump sealed his fate here?  The door was propped open by Hillary's emails.  Then Trump slammed it shut by repulsing a fraction of conservative Republicans, a group that usually gives their nominee 100% support. 

If Trump were not such an amateur, he would have apologized to Cruz after the Indiana primary.  Then it is likely Cruz would have endorsed Trump by name prior the general election.  At the very least, Trump could have spun the Cruz speech as a positive and said he hoped to win Ted's full support later on.  Then he could have graciously offered to call on every non-endorser for advice as needed.

The man does not know what he's doing, and unless Hillary runs the worst campaign in history, she is going to be the next president.

If Trump were not crazy he would not be Trump.

Fish gotta swim,birds gotta fly.............
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You're welcome!

To all conservatives still acting like lemmings and voting for the least-sucky of two sucky anti-American choices,may the bird of paradise take a dump in your Cheerios.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The GOPe is probably as surprised as they are delighted in the way things have turned out. For awhile there it looked like Trump might be the change they were dreading.
Actually, a very short while. Trump said early on he could make deals with them, and that was a signal that for most of them they could expect business as usual, with a cut for Donny Inc.
Cruz was the one they feared, because he had already demonstrated they could not get him off track with their crap. He was going to hold the line as well as he could and at the very least shame them in the eyes of voters who wondered why their Senators were not joining him. All the excuses the rest of the GOP had were pretty thin gruel to feed constituents when there was even one guy up there in DC fighting.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You people suck.
You still didn't answer my question.

I couldn't give a damn about Hillary, either, except she should be in orange coveralls in a maximum security prison, instead of surrounded by Secret Service Agents.

As for Trump, no I'm not helping him. I think he has the potential to be every bit as bad or possibly worse. At least the Congress would have to put up some token resistance to Hillary, just to keep their jobs. With Trump, it would be pedal to the metal as they actively backed every liberal taxpayer ripoff and he signed off on it. Our national debt is enormous now, without being "Yuuge".

Like I said before, I won't support either one of them. I'm voting Constitution Party.

As for
You people suck.
I'll consider the source and ignore it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You notice that, too, huh? That goes on a lot around here....

Aah, ya' get used to it. Remember, Mods are susceptible to TDS, too, you know.

Good Dutch cheese to go with your whine.

Online Hoodat

It's Donald Trump's behavior and statements that help Hillary.  Why is it so difficult for you to recognize that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's Donald Trump's behavior and statements that help Hillary.  Why is it so difficult for you to recognize that?

Because Trump is perfect and can do know wrong /sarc
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline wolfcreek

"Why you unhelpful Trump hater!"
"Stop that, your helping Hillary!"
"Don't bash liberals, bash Hillary and her cankles. Leave liberals like Trump alone! Or we'll go to your house and beat you up and leave 100 immigrant kids living with you!"

I'm starting to agree with you,. You're irrelevant so it doesn't much matter what you say.

No one is listening besides the echo chamber inmates.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

No one is listening besides the echo chamber inmates.

Sounds more like you are referencing Freeperville
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline youknowwho

Exactly.  No one is allowed an opposing view over there.  They have filthed the place up and now they are all wallowing in it.....

Offline wolfcreek

That's actually what it comes down to, kidding aside. They don't want liberalism bashed, interfered with or heaven forbid, stopped.

They want it in power which is why they consistently, election after election, vote for liberal 'republicans'. Didn't Solomon say something about splitting the baby? Too bad these brain donors think split babies are a path to victory. Literally.

That's BS, Norm. We don't want a Obama third term skirt taking the White House.

You people who want the 'perfect' candidate [of which there were none] only hurt the chances of ever achieving your Utopia by encouraging those who might be on the fence to either vote for her or some third party wannabe.

If Hillary wins the Left will have control over the narrative and law for the next generation. That is my whole reason for even bothering to be here.

Offline skeeter

You can't fool me. If you guys cared a wit about the US Constitution you would've voted for Ted Cruz.

Offline wolfcreek

Look around, Man. I see a whole bunch of y'all. [including myself]

Offline youknowwho

That's BS, Norm. We don't want a Obama third term skirt taking the White House.

You people who want the 'perfect' candidate [of which there were none] only hurt the chances of ever achieving your Utopia by encouraging those who might be on the fence to either vote for her or some third party wannabe.

If Hillary wins the Left will have control over the narrative and law for the next generation. That is my whole reason for even bothering to be here.

Well maybe your time, along with others should be spent emailing, tweeting, calling and facebook in Trump's team and telling him to lay off Conservatives, AS IN QUIT TRYING TO PRIMARY CRUZ and others he disagrees with, and get some gonads and go after Hillary!!   He has burned so many bridges and no one is holding his feet to the fire because his fans can't stop slobbering long long enough to see what he's doing. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:24:40 pm by youknowwho »

Offline cato potatoe

Trump is his own worst enemy, obviously.

Of course this will not stop his supporters from blaming everyone but him should things go south.

They'll dump on Cruz.  He is already the designated scapegoat for their puny convention bounce.

Hillary is going to get a significant boost from her convention.  She did not antagonize Sanders to the point he could not throw his weight behind her.  The Democrats will have unity, and the Republicans will have a noisy, white trash intrafamily feud.

Offline skeeter

They'll dump on Cruz.  He is already the designated scapegoat for their puny convention bounce.

Hillary is going to get a significant boost from her convention.  She did not antagonize Sanders to the point he could not throw his weight behind her.  The Democrats will have unity, and the Republicans will have a noisy, white trash intrafamily feud.

The night Cruz spoke - the 3rd night - was the only night the GOP beat the DNC convention in ratings.

Offline wolfcreek

Well maybe your time, along with others should be spent emailing, tweeting, calling and facebook in Trump's team and telling him to lay off Conservatives, AS IN QUIT TRYING TO PRIMARY CRUZ and others he disagrees with, and get some gonads and go after Hillary!!   He has burned so many bridges and no one is holding his feet to the fire because his fans can't stop slobbering long long enough to see what he's doing.

Going after Clinton has become redundant [save that for the debates.]. Time to lay out policies

Offline wolfcreek

The night Cruz spoke - the 3rd night - was the only night the GOP beat the DNC convention in ratings.

Thanks to the media's coverage and their polling.

Offline cato potatoe

Trump is the 'perfect' candidate for Hillary.  Trumptrain is an election losing machine!  We are powerless to stop it until it takes the party over a cliff.  This winter, he will write a book on how to hijack a party and blow an election.  I bet he will devote a full chapter to his favorite dupes.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump is the 'perfect' candidate for Hillary.  Trumptrain is an election losing machine!  We are powerless to stop it until it takes the party over a cliff.  This winter, he will write a book on how to hijack a party and blow an election.  I bet he will devote a full chapter to his favorite dupes.

All Aboard!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLf6pp5Tvk8

Offline wolfcreek

So what happens if he wins?

You headed to the nunnery?